11-28-2013, 06:11 AM #1
Tustin
Balls of Steel
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

What does this do?

• This program lets you create your own EBOOT. I've been asked a ton of times to create specific EBOOTs with certain mods. This is a way you can create a EBOOT with the stuff you want in a friendly matter.

How do I use this?

• This is easy to use. All you need to do is put a default_mp.elf inside the folder with the program (make sure you include ALL the files that come with the download). Open the program, load the default_mp.elf and select the mods you want. Then just choose your region and build the EBOOT. The program will generate a EBOOT.BIN in the same folder as the exe. The EBOOT will go in /dev_hdd0/game/GAMEREGION/USRDIR/.

Now open source!

Download:

Virus Scan:
[/b]

Source Code:

Changelog:

1.0.0 - Initial Release
1.0.1 - Improvements
1.1 - Updated for 1.06. Added Big Map and Wall Hack mods.
1.2 - Fixed Chrome Players, added Force Host and Small Crosshair mods.
1.3 - Updated for 1.07. Temporarily removed force host due to issues.
2.0 - New UI. Fixed some bugs and minor improvements. Open sourced.

Please DO NOT release any EBOOTs that were created using this program!!
Last edited by Tustin ; 01-31-2014 at 09:44 PM.

The following 119 users say thank you to Tustin for this useful post:

^TPP^, -SuperMan, Hammy, A_Gen_Fiasco, AbouImran, AlexNGU, ArtistM0dz, Asian, Authority Modz, BadChoicesZ, BASEBALL4EVER12, TheDeadLift, Bli, BLiNDzZ, BoatyMcBoatFace, Boliberrys, BroIDontMod, Bucko, CARDIFF MoDz, Choco, ContinueModder, Creepzoid 0___0, Dan Dactyl, Dead_Coast, ErasedDev, Diversify, djscoopOwnz, edd200sx, ELGOLDO, EliteHackzPS3, EnforcEIVIoDz, FAKA_ELITE, Habeeb, Foxhoundz3, Frank Ryan, FusionIsDaName, gaming_nation, Gay For Satan, hacking247, Hardwel, harnoor.bal, Harry, hkownz, HyJacker, ilasthope, illegalzinc, ImAzazel, ImPiffHD, ImPokerz, ImSooCool, iSpeeDzM, iTпDM, J, jake5445, johncov1, joni_djESP, ka5hm1r, KevinWinterX, TheMightyMoJo, Lex, Loxy, M-alShammary, Machiavelli_23, Mango_Knife, Marco_Legend, marioju, Mattyy^_^, Maty360414, MegaMister, MODZ4FUN420, moviedog, Mr.Azoz, MrGeekyMoDz_MGM, MRHackzFTW, Mxtivated, Mythusala, Naturalprimex2, Norway-_-1999, palin23, pawn1, PayedMods, PingP0ng, primetime43, Ps3TheOnE, RatchetBooty, Rhizx, RoCK__711, Sal, ICS Vortex, SC58, Sebastian13, SeeNoKey, sikkwidditt, Sirprizer, slim355, smashedya, SnaY, Source Code and 19 other users.
12-14-2013, 02:11 AM #65
clark1226
Who’s Jim Erased?
can this tool make force host eboot ?? i have dex 4.50 ps3sita
Originally posted by Bad

What does this do?

• This program lets you create your own EBOOT. I've been asked a ton of times to create specific EBOOTs with certain mods. This is a way you can create a EBOOT with the stuff you want in a friendly matter.

How do I use this?

• This is easy to use. All you need to do is put a default_mp.elf inside the folder with the program (make sure you include ALL the files that come with the download). Open the program, load the default_mp.elf and select the mods you want. Then just choose your region and build the EBOOT. The program will generate a EBOOT.BIN in the same folder as the exe. The EBOOT will go in /dev_hdd0/game/GAMEREGION/USRDIR/.

Download:

Virus Scan:
[/b]

Changelog:

1.0.0 - Initial Release
1.0.1 - Improvements

Thanks to:
BadChoicesZ
Choco

Note: Please report any bugs you may find with this. This is my first time making something like this so there may be issues. Thanks Winky Winky Also, feel free to leave any suggestions on what kind of stuff to add!
12-14-2013, 02:23 AM #66
Originally posted by Bad

What does this do?

How do I use this?

Download:

Virus Scan:
[/b]

Changelog:

1.0.0 - Initial Release
1.0.1 - Improvements

Thanks to:
BadChoicesZ
Choco

Note: Please report any bugs you may find with this. This is my first time making something like this so there may be issues. Thanks Winky Winky Also, feel free to leave any suggestions on what kind of stuff to add!

Thx Justin for your hard work. However, the builder give you everythings including the one you don't check it
12-14-2013, 02:28 AM #67
Thanks you the best..
12-14-2013, 02:28 AM #68
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Originally posted by DrkArrow View Post
Thx Justin for your hard work. However, the builder give you everythings including the one you don't check it

My bad, I think it has to do with the default_mp.elf I put in the folder. Let me get a clean one and re-upload it.
12-14-2013, 02:32 AM #69
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Sorry about that everyone. If your EBOOT has all the mods enabled, please either download it again or download a new default_mp.elf. I left the old one in there that I used for testing.
12-14-2013, 02:37 AM #70
clark1226
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by Bad
Sorry about that everyone. If your EBOOT has all the mods enabled, please either download it again or download a new default_mp.elf. I left the old one in there that I used for testing.

does your tool have force host ??? really need it bro Happy
12-14-2013, 02:42 AM #71
civic50449
Are you high?
Originally posted by Bad
Program has been updated for 1.06.

How do i get the default elf and where exactly do i put it? thanks for any help!!!!!
12-14-2013, 02:44 AM #72
Originally posted by civic50449 View Post
How do i get the default elf and where exactly do i put it? thanks for any help!!!!!

it is in the folder
12-14-2013, 02:48 AM #73
Very nice but a lot of problems laser is on when not selected when you jump it seems like you have super jump on and its not selected and when you fall 2 feet sounds like your breaking your legs , and wall hack is enable for some reason

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo