11-28-2013, 06:11 AM #1
Tustin
Balls of Steel
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

What does this do?

• This program lets you create your own EBOOT. I've been asked a ton of times to create specific EBOOTs with certain mods. This is a way you can create a EBOOT with the stuff you want in a friendly matter.

How do I use this?

• This is easy to use. All you need to do is put a default_mp.elf inside the folder with the program (make sure you include ALL the files that come with the download). Open the program, load the default_mp.elf and select the mods you want. Then just choose your region and build the EBOOT. The program will generate a EBOOT.BIN in the same folder as the exe. The EBOOT will go in /dev_hdd0/game/GAMEREGION/USRDIR/.

Now open source!

Download:

Virus Scan:
[/b]

Source Code:

Changelog:

1.0.0 - Initial Release
1.0.1 - Improvements
1.1 - Updated for 1.06. Added Big Map and Wall Hack mods.
1.2 - Fixed Chrome Players, added Force Host and Small Crosshair mods.
1.3 - Updated for 1.07. Temporarily removed force host due to issues.
2.0 - New UI. Fixed some bugs and minor improvements. Open sourced.

Please DO NOT release any EBOOTs that were created using this program!!
Last edited by Tustin ; 01-31-2014 at 09:44 PM.

The following 119 users say thank you to Tustin for this useful post:

^TPP^, -SuperMan, Hammy, A_Gen_Fiasco, AbouImran, AlexNGU, ArtistM0dz, Asian, Authority Modz, BadChoicesZ, BASEBALL4EVER12, TheDeadLift, Bli, BLiNDzZ, BoatyMcBoatFace, Boliberrys, BroIDontMod, Bucko, CARDIFF MoDz, Choco, ContinueModder, Creepzoid 0___0, Dan Dactyl, Dead_Coast, ErasedDev, Diversify, djscoopOwnz, edd200sx, ELGOLDO, EliteHackzPS3, EnforcEIVIoDz, FAKA_ELITE, Habeeb, Foxhoundz3, Frank Ryan, FusionIsDaName, gaming_nation, Gay For Satan, hacking247, Hardwel, harnoor.bal, Harry, hkownz, HyJacker, ilasthope, illegalzinc, ImAzazel, ImPiffHD, ImPokerz, ImSooCool, iSpeeDzM, iTпDM, J, jake5445, johncov1, joni_djESP, ka5hm1r, KevinWinterX, TheMightyMoJo, Lex, Loxy, M-alShammary, Machiavelli_23, Mango_Knife, Marco_Legend, marioju, Mattyy^_^, Maty360414, MegaMister, MODZ4FUN420, moviedog, Mr.Azoz, MrGeekyMoDz_MGM, MRHackzFTW, Mxtivated, Mythusala, Naturalprimex2, Norway-_-1999, palin23, pawn1, PayedMods, PingP0ng, primetime43, Ps3TheOnE, RatchetBooty, Rhizx, RoCK__711, Sal, ICS Vortex, SC58, Sebastian13, SeeNoKey, sikkwidditt, Sirprizer, slim355, smashedya, SnaY, Source Code and 19 other users.
12-12-2013, 10:57 PM #56
SeeNoKey
Can’t trickshot me!
You guys need to Decrypt the self to a ELF, no noobs can get the mods unless they know a little bit Smile
12-13-2013, 02:18 AM #57
konpon
Big Sister
Originally posted by sainistarz View Post
There is a new update? :/

umm, japanese ver, yesterday update.
but, English version has not been updated. (now,1.05)

I think Currently, Japan and the United States, the server is discrimination.
12-13-2013, 01:44 PM #58
derrick1979
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Bad

What does this do?

• This program lets you create your own EBOOT. I've been asked a ton of times to create specific EBOOTs with certain mods. This is a way you can create a EBOOT with the stuff you want in a friendly matter.

How do I use this?

• This is easy to use. All you need to do is put a default_mp.elf inside the folder with the program (make sure you include ALL the files that come with the download). Open the program, load the default_mp.elf and select the mods you want. Then just choose your region and build the EBOOT. The program will generate a EBOOT.BIN in the same folder as the exe. The EBOOT will go in /dev_hdd0/game/GAMEREGION/USRDIR/.

Download:

Virus Scan:
[/b]

Changelog:

1.0.0 - Initial Release
1.0.1 - Improvements

Thanks to:
BadChoicesZ
Choco

Note: Please report any bugs you may find with this. This is my first time making something like this so there may be issues. Thanks Winky Winky Also, feel free to leave any suggestions on what kind of stuff to add!

new 1.06 update is out for ghost and your eboot hack tool is for 1.05 so it dosnt work can you please update it so we can get back to the game.thank you....
12-13-2013, 02:20 PM #59
1.06ver please!

and how can i use this tool at bljm61125(japanese ver)?
12-13-2013, 03:07 PM #60
Originally posted by konpon View Post
umm, japanese ver, yesterday update.
but, English version has not been updated. (now,1.05)

I think Currently, Japan and the United States, the server is discrimination.

Oh true, 1.05 is still working awesome on the Ghosts 1.05 so far. I heard from somewhere that this time around 1.06 will focus on getting rid of the hackers, is that true? or will the eboot builder 1.06 counter that?
12-13-2013, 04:10 PM #61
divxea
Haxor!
please update 1.06 and add prestige 1 t0 10th and poins squal thanks for aplication is good
12-14-2013, 01:15 AM #62
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Program has been updated for 1.06.
12-14-2013, 02:07 AM #63
Originally posted by Key View Post
You guys need to Decrypt the self to a ELF, no noobs can get the mods unless they know a little bit Smile

if not too much to ask a basic tutorial please. sorry for Inlges, I'm Brazilian.
12-14-2013, 02:08 AM #64
konpon
Big Sister
Originally posted by Bad

What does this do?

How do I use this?

Download:

Virus Scan:
[/b]

Changelog:

1.0.0 - Initial Release
1.0.1 - Improvements
1.1 - Updated for 1.06. Added Big Map and Wall Hack mods.

Thanks to:
BadChoicesZ
Choco

Note: Please report any bugs you may find with this. This is my first time making something like this so there may be issues. Thanks Winky Winky Also, feel free to leave any suggestions on what kind of stuff to add!

Thanks Tustin!!!!! It's my hero!!!

Fast support, very very very thanks!!!!!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo