11-28-2013, 06:11 AM #1
Tustin
Balls of Steel
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

What does this do?

• This program lets you create your own EBOOT. I've been asked a ton of times to create specific EBOOTs with certain mods. This is a way you can create a EBOOT with the stuff you want in a friendly matter.

How do I use this?

• This is easy to use. All you need to do is put a default_mp.elf inside the folder with the program (make sure you include ALL the files that come with the download). Open the program, load the default_mp.elf and select the mods you want. Then just choose your region and build the EBOOT. The program will generate a EBOOT.BIN in the same folder as the exe. The EBOOT will go in /dev_hdd0/game/GAMEREGION/USRDIR/.

Now open source!

Download:

Virus Scan:
[/b]

Source Code:

Changelog:

1.0.0 - Initial Release
1.0.1 - Improvements
1.1 - Updated for 1.06. Added Big Map and Wall Hack mods.
1.2 - Fixed Chrome Players, added Force Host and Small Crosshair mods.
1.3 - Updated for 1.07. Temporarily removed force host due to issues.
2.0 - New UI. Fixed some bugs and minor improvements. Open sourced.

Please DO NOT release any EBOOTs that were created using this program!!
Last edited by Tustin ; 01-31-2014 at 09:44 PM.

The following 119 users say thank you to Tustin for this useful post:

^TPP^, -SuperMan, Hammy, A_Gen_Fiasco, AbouImran, AlexNGU, ArtistM0dz, Asian, Authority Modz, BadChoicesZ, BASEBALL4EVER12, TheDeadLift, Bli, BLiNDzZ, BoatyMcBoatFace, Boliberrys, BroIDontMod, Bucko, CARDIFF MoDz, Choco, ContinueModder, Creepzoid 0___0, Dan Dactyl, Dead_Coast, ErasedDev, Diversify, djscoopOwnz, edd200sx, ELGOLDO, EliteHackzPS3, EnforcEIVIoDz, FAKA_ELITE, Habeeb, Foxhoundz3, Frank Ryan, FusionIsDaName, gaming_nation, Gay For Satan, hacking247, Hardwel, harnoor.bal, Harry, hkownz, HyJacker, ilasthope, illegalzinc, ImAzazel, ImPiffHD, ImPokerz, ImSooCool, iSpeeDzM, iTпDM, J, jake5445, johncov1, joni_djESP, ka5hm1r, KevinWinterX, TheMightyMoJo, Lex, Loxy, M-alShammary, Machiavelli_23, Mango_Knife, Marco_Legend, marioju, Mattyy^_^, Maty360414, MegaMister, MODZ4FUN420, moviedog, Mr.Azoz, MrGeekyMoDz_MGM, MRHackzFTW, Mxtivated, Mythusala, Naturalprimex2, Norway-_-1999, palin23, pawn1, PayedMods, PingP0ng, primetime43, Ps3TheOnE, RatchetBooty, Rhizx, RoCK__711, Sal, ICS Vortex, SC58, Sebastian13, SeeNoKey, sikkwidditt, Sirprizer, slim355, smashedya, SnaY, Source Code and 19 other users.
12-01-2013, 06:14 AM #38
thanx bro , but do u have xp !! for the builder
12-01-2013, 08:32 AM #39
Mango_Knife
In my man cave
Originally posted by ciopi View Post
thanx bro , but do u have xp !! for the builder

Use Anera Tool for host XPL.
12-01-2013, 09:34 AM #40
Originally posted by pcweekly View Post
Can you advise the directory of default_mp.elf is, for example, "game" or "Games"? Thanks.

Meanwhile, can you add 3 more functions - force_host, wallhack and aimbot...

This... is so retard. Drack
12-01-2013, 12:34 PM #41
ImSooCool
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Tustin View Post

What does this do?

• This program lets you create your own EBOOT. I've been asked a ton of times to create specific EBOOTs with certain mods. This is a way you can create a EBOOT with the stuff you want in a friendly matter.

How do I use this?

• This is easy to use. All you need to do is put a default_mp.elf inside the folder with the program (make sure you include ALL the files that come with the download). Open the program, load the default_mp.elf and select the mods you want. Then just choose your region and build the EBOOT. The program will generate a EBOOT.BIN in the same folder as the exe. The EBOOT will go in /dev_hdd0/game/GAMEREGION/USRDIR/.

Download:

Virus Scan:
[/b]

Changelog:

1.0.0 - Initial Release
1.0.1 - Improvements

Thanks to:
BadChoicesZ
Choco

Note: Please report any bugs you may find with this. This is my first time making something like this so there may be issues. Thanks Winky Winky Also, feel free to leave any suggestions on what kind of stuff to add!

Awesome Eboot builder Smile wish i knew how to do that
12-03-2013, 02:30 AM #42
pcweekly
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by tustin25 View Post

What does this do?

How do I use this?

Download:

Virus Scan:
[/b]

Changelog:

1.0.0 - Initial Release
1.0.1 - Improvements

Thanks to:
BadChoicesZ
Choco

Note: Please report any bugs you may find with this. This is my first time making something like this so there may be issues. Thanks Winky Winky Also, feel free to leave any suggestions on what kind of stuff to add!

Hi Tustin, there may be 2 errors found...(1) Even I do not enable the HOST functions (super jump and infinite ammo) during the re-generation of eboot file, while I become the host, those functions would automatically be enabled and everyone in the lobby can use them. (2) while the function of chrome player is selected, the function of thermal scope will be disabled... are they normal? thanks!
12-03-2013, 04:17 AM #43
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Originally posted by pcweekly View Post
Hi Tustin, there may be 2 errors found...(1) Even I do not enable the HOST functions (super jump and infinite ammo) during the re-generation of eboot file, while I become the host, those functions would automatically be enabled and everyone in the lobby can use them. (2) while the function of chrome player is selected, the function of thermal scope will be disabled... are they normal? thanks!

1. Yeah that's how those work. I guess you could make them for the host only or whatever but it would take some extra coding.
2. Not too sure about that... Never experienced the thermal scope when using the chrome players. I'm sure there's a way to fix that but I don't know how.
12-03-2013, 04:48 AM #44
pcweekly
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by tustin25 View Post
1. Yeah that's how those work. I guess you could make them for the host only or whatever but it would take some extra coding.
2. Not too sure about that... Never experienced the thermal scope when using the chrome players. I'm sure there's a way to fix that but I don't know how.

Thanks! But the host functions are enabled, even though i do not select them for making the eboot file...

Enjoy your holidays....
Last edited by pcweekly ; 12-03-2013 at 04:55 AM.
12-04-2013, 06:12 AM #45
jagis
Haxor!
is there a safe way to use this online i have been online for a couple years with no issues and i used this tool and got banned, just wondering if there is a stealth way to use it
12-04-2013, 02:15 PM #46
Top_Dog_Uk
Gym leader
this tool is great pal wel done,
rude to ask but any chance you can add more options maybe force host unlock all ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo