Post: [1.09 CEX/DEX] PUBLIC CHEATER | HIDDEN GUN "Ripper" Camos & Reticles | Perks | Stats
03-05-2014, 06:50 PM #1
br0wniiez
Yung Chico
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Current Version: 1.5.1

What's up NGU,

This here, will be the thread I will attempt to release a Public Cheater on the day of each Title Update, as the main tool is pretty big and will take a few more days to complete... I bring this to you.

Message for the scrubs doing recoveries (Making money without donating back)[/SIZE]

The ripper is supposed to be used as a forced class, meaning it shall only work for the game you are entering... (You must force it each time)

I do not care if it doesn't stick and will not attempt to find a method on how to make it stick because Idgaf about your little recovery services... This is released for FREE. So stop attempting to make bucks off peoples FREE tools, you scrubs. Get a job.

Thank you have a good day.

P.S. If you can get it to stick then Tiphat (It only sticks with season pass holders)

Current Features / Subject to change

- Non Host Functions
- Ripper (New/Hidden SMG)
- Maverick & Maverick A2
- All DLC Camos & Reticles
- All Perks
- Complete Stats Editor
- Support Killstreaks (Uav, Dog & Maniac)
- Unlock All, Weapons & Attachments
- Elite Clan Tag Changer
- Name Changer

Download Link Sendspace = You must login or register to view this content.

Download Link Mega = You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan = You must login or register to view this content.

FaQs:

Ripper Offset/Bytes

Soldier 1 Class 1 = 0x0178E8D6
+ 0x80 [Next Class]
+ 0x564 [Next Soldier]

Byte = 0x58

Q: How to use the Ripper?
A: Once in the Loading Screen (Where the Map is on the screen and Diamond loading icon) Press Send to Soldier

This will work for Camos/Reticles & Mavericks etc...

Q: Does the Ripper stick?
A: Most say it doesn't and some say it does... But it shouldn't be used for services because I'm 90% sure it will not stick once you go offline or something

Credits:

brOwniiez
Siiyyaahh
SC58
Eddie Mac
[/CENTER]
Last edited by br0wniiez ; 03-24-2014 at 09:24 PM. Reason: Tidied thread.

The following 51 users say thank you to br0wniiez for this useful post:

.DeadlyMoDz25, A Friend, A_Gen_Fiasco, alexcubano, Artiist, bhoot-iq, Bichote, bilalansari, Blu_Zephyr00, borderlandsplz, Cfiluz, clampsss, clark1226, Connect, coreconfusion, Creepzoid 0___0, diggyvm, dolby1, EG6, gaming_nation, EVaSii0Nz, HackersForHire, Fwsy, iDon, ImNoway, InSaNe-xPWEEx, ResistTheJamsha, joni_djESP, kart0on15, KINGMANI, Knofler69, Loeso, M33-_-Firmware, makakilo, Marco_Legend, Maty360414, MODZ4FUN420, Mythusala, network10, Edgee, OmegleModz, rocketforce, TheUnknown21, tunde1992, xRaay, xReaperv3, xSlinkeyy, zSunriseModz, zxvalleymodz
03-05-2014, 07:21 PM #11
civic50449
Are you high?
has anyone tried this and can confirm anti ban or just everything in general?
03-05-2014, 07:21 PM #12
take it theres no need for cheat protection asu cant click the option
03-05-2014, 07:24 PM #13
Chris
Former Staff
Once again new update aand great tool by Brownie and Ratchet! Loving the releases! Keep em' coming. You guys shouild get together and make a black ops 2 tool since the update came out.
03-05-2014, 07:30 PM #14
xRaay
Bounty hunter
Anti-ban doesn't work.
Ripper doesn't work.
Hope you'll fix it very soon Smile

The following user thanked xRaay for this useful post:

romolo
03-05-2014, 07:30 PM #15
The key "Cheat Protection" is not clickable, is this normal?
There isn't need it?
03-05-2014, 07:32 PM #16
adnanoezkan
Save Point
doesnt attach
03-05-2014, 07:34 PM #17
yes nice one bruv no need for cheat protectio?? mine aint gonig green like ur last tool :0
03-05-2014, 07:38 PM #18
can someone add me on psn and do my account my modded ps3 is broken ( Aimbot_Goblin )Thanks
03-05-2014, 07:38 PM #19
Dang, you're going hard on Ghosts bro Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo