Post: [1.09 CEX/DEX] PUBLIC CHEATER | HIDDEN GUN "Ripper" Camos & Reticles | Perks | Stats
03-05-2014, 06:50 PM #1
br0wniiez
Yung Chico
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Current Version: 1.5.1

What's up NGU,

This here, will be the thread I will attempt to release a Public Cheater on the day of each Title Update, as the main tool is pretty big and will take a few more days to complete... I bring this to you.

Message for the scrubs doing recoveries (Making money without donating back)[/SIZE]

The ripper is supposed to be used as a forced class, meaning it shall only work for the game you are entering... (You must force it each time)

I do not care if it doesn't stick and will not attempt to find a method on how to make it stick because Idgaf about your little recovery services... This is released for FREE. So stop attempting to make bucks off peoples FREE tools, you scrubs. Get a job.

Thank you have a good day.

P.S. If you can get it to stick then Tiphat (It only sticks with season pass holders)

Current Features / Subject to change

- Non Host Functions
- Ripper (New/Hidden SMG)
- Maverick & Maverick A2
- All DLC Camos & Reticles
- All Perks
- Complete Stats Editor
- Support Killstreaks (Uav, Dog & Maniac)
- Unlock All, Weapons & Attachments
- Elite Clan Tag Changer
- Name Changer

Download Link Sendspace = You must login or register to view this content.

Download Link Mega = You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan = You must login or register to view this content.

FaQs:

Ripper Offset/Bytes

Soldier 1 Class 1 = 0x0178E8D6
+ 0x80 [Next Class]
+ 0x564 [Next Soldier]

Byte = 0x58

Q: How to use the Ripper?
A: Once in the Loading Screen (Where the Map is on the screen and Diamond loading icon) Press Send to Soldier

This will work for Camos/Reticles & Mavericks etc...

Q: Does the Ripper stick?
A: Most say it doesn't and some say it does... But it shouldn't be used for services because I'm 90% sure it will not stick once you go offline or something

Credits:

brOwniiez
Siiyyaahh
SC58
Eddie Mac
[/CENTER]
Last edited by br0wniiez ; 03-24-2014 at 09:24 PM. Reason: Tidied thread.

The following 51 users say thank you to br0wniiez for this useful post:

.DeadlyMoDz25, A Friend, A_Gen_Fiasco, alexcubano, Artiist, bhoot-iq, Bichote, bilalansari, Blu_Zephyr00, borderlandsplz, Cfiluz, clampsss, clark1226, Connect, coreconfusion, Creepzoid 0___0, diggyvm, dolby1, EG6, gaming_nation, EVaSii0Nz, HackersForHire, Fwsy, iDon, ImNoway, InSaNe-xPWEEx, ResistTheJamsha, joni_djESP, kart0on15, KINGMANI, Knofler69, Loeso, M33-_-Firmware, makakilo, Marco_Legend, Maty360414, MODZ4FUN420, Mythusala, network10, Edgee, OmegleModz, rocketforce, TheUnknown21, tunde1992, xRaay, xReaperv3, xSlinkeyy, zSunriseModz, zxvalleymodz
03-06-2014, 01:26 AM #56
great tool, i'll try it now.Smile
03-06-2014, 01:41 AM #57
imax_pro
Bounty hunter
Works like a charm... Thanks guyz
03-06-2014, 01:41 AM #58
wont open for me :/ You must login or register to view this content.
03-06-2014, 01:46 AM #59
Amazing tool but sucks that you can't edit the time played :( it doesn't apply for some reason please fix it
03-06-2014, 02:12 AM #60
TheSaltCracka
League Champion
Originally posted by br0wniiez View Post
Compatible: CEX & DEX

I founded this new hidden gun and thought I'd release it with other fancy stuff like DLC Camo's & Reticles also for Mavericks or any other gun... Assault Killstreaks as Support, All Perks, Public Cheater, Stats Editor & Cheat Protection

What's up NGU,

As I am taking a while to update my tool I thought I'd release something for people to make use of in the meantime.

Ok for the people that seem to still not understand how to use "Forced Classes" you NEED to press "Send to Soldier" while in the loading screen for the Gun(s) to appear in the game"

KILLSTREAKS : GIVE YOURSELF SQUAD POINTS AND UNLOCK EVERY KILLSTREAK, THEN SET YOUR STREAKS OR WHATEVER... tired of saying this 10 times a day

Current Features:

- Maverick & Maverick A2
- Wild Widow
- All Perks
- Non Host functions
- Stats Editor
- Support Killstreaks
- Unlock All
- Elite Clan Tag Changer
- Name Changer

Version V1.6.2 (Latest)

Download Link Mediafire = You must login or register to view this content.

Note: This will be my thread I will update my every update Public Cheater etc.

Video of the Ripper

Bugs:

UAV
No Recoil

Credits:

Myself
Siiyyaahh
Eddie Mac

I can't get the anti-ban to work??? Any advice or has a working one not been found yet because everything else works like a charm.
03-06-2014, 02:47 AM #61
Originally posted by br0wniiez View Post
Compatible: CEX & DEX

I founded this new hidden gun and thought I'd release it with other fancy stuff like DLC Camo's & Reticles also for Mavericks or any other gun... Assault Killstreaks as Support, All Perks, Public Cheater, Stats Editor & Cheat Protection

What's up NGU,

As I am taking a while to update my tool I thought I'd release something for people to make use of in the meantime.

Ok for the people that seem to still not understand how to use "Forced Classes" you NEED to press "Send to Soldier" while in the loading screen for the Gun(s) to appear in the game"

KILLSTREAKS : GIVE YOURSELF SQUAD POINTS AND UNLOCK EVERY KILLSTREAK, THEN SET YOUR STREAKS OR WHATEVER... tired of saying this 10 times a day

Current Features:

- Maverick & Maverick A2
- Wild Widow
- All Perks
- Non Host functions
- Stats Editor
- Support Killstreaks
- Unlock All
- Elite Clan Tag Changer
- Name Changer

Version V1.6.2 (Latest)

Download Link Mediafire = You must login or register to view this content.

Note: This will be my thread I will update my every update Public Cheater etc.

Video of the Ripper

Bugs:

UAV
No Recoil

Credits:

Myself
Siiyyaahh
Eddie Mac

my cex ps3 freeze when i click on the buttons Non/host,i hope for resolve
Winky Winky
Last edited by romolo ; 03-06-2014 at 03:10 AM.
03-06-2014, 02:48 AM #62
Bichote
Former Staff
Great work :yes:

The following 2 users say thank you to Bichote for this useful post:

br0wniiez, imax_pro
03-06-2014, 03:27 AM #63
br0wniiez
Yung Chico
Originally posted by Bichote View Post
Great work :yes:

Thanks bro

The following user thanked br0wniiez for this useful post:

Bichote
03-06-2014, 03:52 AM #64
"The Nice Approach"
Everybody who's rushing browniez be patient he's a great tool developer and I know the excitement to mod again an new shit that's out... But give him time, he doesn't need to do this he chooses to remember that I think people could let him know one,' oh hey anti ban not working " no over and over again Winky Winky
Thank browniez

The following user thanked Artiist for this useful post:

imax_pro

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo