02-03-2015, 07:04 PM #1
Welsh
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
So I Wanted To Make A Tool For A Game Other Than Gta And Experiment With A UI Also I havnt Tested Anything As I Cant Get The Game To Launch Because It Just Black Screens For Some Reason So I Dont Know What Works And What Doesn't. Anyways I Will Release Source If you Want To Improve It Yourself As I Doubt I Will Ever Work On This Again. You Also Need DevExpress Installed To Load Source

You must login or register to view this content.

Tool Download

Source Download
Last edited by Welsh ; 02-04-2015 at 08:49 PM. Reason: Fixed Links

The following 23 users say thank you to Welsh for this useful post:

{H} | Exception, /SneakerStreet/, ☓-Dani-☓, A6shRkm, Advancer, ALI ALHILFI, Aussie-RTM, BISOON, EquakeCSharp, KAYLEB_HD, LizzoOo, MathRock_, Modz-killer1, One, Darth Saul, Pwnaggge, RTE, VICTORHUG2017A, wajdi9, XenonLegend, zorro0345
03-02-2015, 03:34 AM #38
Welsh
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by iSlickMods View Post
Doesn't even open. Why the actual fuck would you release something that doesn't work? So many people do that. FIX YOUR SHIT OR DELETE THIS STUPID SHIT. Goddamn.

who the fuck are you to judge me if you had a brain you would read the thread and see you need dev express installed to run it in vs or the correct dlls for the exe. and i released it open source for the community to learn and improve as i lost interest in this....
03-02-2015, 06:39 AM #39
Slick
Anxiety
Originally posted by Its
who the fuck are you to judge me if you had a brain you would read the thread and see you need dev express installed to run it in vs or the correct dlls for the exe. and i released it open source for the community to learn and improve as i lost interest in this....

Stupid comment. Let my ignorance get to me. Sorry Welsh! Truly.
Last edited by Slick ; 03-13-2015 at 07:43 PM.
03-02-2015, 07:40 AM #40
Welsh
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by iSlickMods View Post
Actually I do have a brain... Why would you release a tool without the dll's in it? You can clearly see all these people saying they can't open the tool. You don't care about shit. Just throw it out there. How the fuck we going to open the tool? If the tool doesn't open, obviously you did something wrong on YOUR part. Don't try to turn this back around on me. Put the fucking dll's in the folder, re-upload, and edit the thread. How hard is that? If you can't do something that simple. Take this lame shit down. There isn't too many tools out for Ghosts and this one looks badass, yet people can't use it. Your getting people's hopes up for nothing.

P.S. I read the thread and nowhere does it say you need the correct dll's

lol you expect me to do stuff for you with the way you talk to people, did you flex while typing that. and like i said i released it OPEN SOURCE for people to study and improve it btw its built on ccapi 2.60 so i bet that is half of the trouble people are having and i clearly stated in the op that you need dev express installed to load the source and that i will no further work on this as i am busy with other projects that actually mean something to me.

The following user thanked Welsh for this useful post:

Snoop
03-02-2015, 05:05 PM #41
Slick
Anxiety
Originally posted by Its
lol you expect me to do stuff for you with the way you talk to people, did you flex while typing that. and like i said i released it OPEN SOURCE for people to study and improve it btw its built on ccapi 2.60 so i bet that is half of the trouble people are having and i clearly stated in the op that you need dev express installed to load the source and that i will no further work on this as i am busy with other projects that actually mean something to me.

Stupid comment. Let my ignorance get to me. Sorry Welsh! Truly.
Last edited by Slick ; 03-13-2015 at 07:43 PM.
03-13-2015, 07:44 PM #42
Slick
Anxiety
Originally posted by Its
So I Wanted To Make A Tool For A Game Other Than Gta And Experiment With A UI Also I havnt Tested Anything As I Cant Get The Game To Launch Because It Just Black Screens For Some Reason So I Dont Know What Works And What Doesn't. Anyways I Will Release Source If you Want To Improve It Yourself As I Doubt I Will Ever Work On This Again. You Also Need DevExpress Installed To Load Source

Tool Download

Source Download

Just wanted to apologize for my rude comments. I didn't mean any of it. I appreciate your contributions to this amazing community. Again.. I'm sorry. Truly.

The following user thanked Slick for this useful post:

Welsh
03-13-2015, 10:51 PM #43
This tool is awesome Happy
03-13-2015, 11:55 PM #44
xXx-.-Moder
Maggbot timeout!
can i change client name on local?
03-13-2015, 11:59 PM #45
xXx-.-Moder
Maggbot timeout!
I cant open the tool . wth i do?