02-03-2015, 07:04 PM #1
Welsh
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
So I Wanted To Make A Tool For A Game Other Than Gta And Experiment With A UI Also I havnt Tested Anything As I Cant Get The Game To Launch Because It Just Black Screens For Some Reason So I Dont Know What Works And What Doesn't. Anyways I Will Release Source If you Want To Improve It Yourself As I Doubt I Will Ever Work On This Again. You Also Need DevExpress Installed To Load Source

You must login or register to view this content.

Tool Download

Source Download
Last edited by Welsh ; 02-04-2015 at 08:49 PM. Reason: Fixed Links

The following 23 users say thank you to Welsh for this useful post:

{H} | Exception, /SneakerStreet/, ☓-Dani-☓, A6shRkm, Advancer, ALI ALHILFI, Aussie-RTM, BISOON, EquakeCSharp, KAYLEB_HD, LizzoOo, MathRock_, Modz-killer1, One, Darth Saul, Pwnaggge, RTE, VICTORHUG2017A, wajdi9, XenonLegend, zorro0345
03-28-2015, 01:45 PM #47
sorry im pretty new but how do i go to the other tabs on the left in designer mode? i tried double clicking the host tab and lobby settings, etc but it wont work :L
03-29-2015, 06:17 AM #48
ItsAnanasModz
Pokemon Trainer
I cant open the tool. It shows the process in task manager for a few seconds, then it stops. The tool itself doesnt show up or anything.
04-04-2015, 04:04 AM #49
Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content. Something is a bit suspicious if this is just to be released as a source! But very nice work!! Happy
04-04-2015, 06:24 AM #50
xXRULAYXx
Gym leader
This just turned my software into hardware! =3
04-04-2015, 06:25 AM #51
xXRULAYXx
Gym leader
Originally posted by Cash4Mods View Post
Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content. Something is a bit suspicious if this is just to be released as a source! But very nice work!! Happy

Either you added that shit or your computer is fucked...
04-05-2015, 05:52 AM #52
Originally posted by xXRULAYXx View Post
Either you added that shit or your computer is fucked...

never opened the program nor encrypted or added thus viruses to it... some serious encryption i assume but i dont understand why it was needed if he made this open source for people already :/
04-16-2015, 10:41 PM #53
Originally posted by Its
So I Wanted To Make A Tool For A Game Other Than Gta And Experiment With A UI Also I havnt Tested Anything As I Cant Get The Game To Launch Because It Just Black Screens For Some Reason So I Dont Know What Works And What Doesn't. Anyways I Will Release Source If you Want To Improve It Yourself As I Doubt I Will Ever Work On This Again. You Also Need DevExpress Installed To Load Source

Tool Download

Source Download

How do i get the tool to open on my pc im on windows 8.1 i double click on it but nothing happens.
04-20-2015, 09:08 PM #54
Originally posted by Its

Tool Download

Source Download

Tool wont open?
04-21-2015, 05:16 PM #55
Arthondude
Save Point
Not opening on my pc either :/

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo