01-17-2014, 12:52 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); PS3PS3PS3PS3 ONLY as you know since the maintenance on the game cash can no longer be shared over $15000 what im offering is a service where i can give you as mocuh money as u like up tilll 5 billion dollars any more its to hot for you 5 rare cars or any car u want in your garage really and ranking up i can also put personal number plate on all your cars but everything costs a full service for everything is $20 aus dollars through paypal $15 for rank and cash only $5 for cars and plates if you would like this service i need your psn details and the cash first first person to get it done by me gets it for $10 the whole lot so u can leave good feedback for me actually the first 4 get it $10
Last edited by iamgodfhc2011 ; 01-17-2014 at 02:31 AM.
01-17-2014, 03:38 AM #11
Nice u think he can give money even after maitenance
01-17-2014, 03:39 AM #12
Originally posted by DannyQuick View Post
Fake, if good guy for gta services is HackeroHD. He does em for free.

Sent from my iPad using NGU

Do you think he can give money after the maintenance?
01-17-2014, 03:40 AM #13
Originally posted by Slayer View Post
Do you think he can give money after the maintenance?

Yeah, I believe so. I think he was doing them earlier. Said he'd add people when he got back online. Hoping that's soon.

01-17-2014, 03:41 AM #14
PS3? Do u kno how long he is doing it for?
01-17-2014, 03:43 AM #15
PS3? Do u kno how long he is doing it for?

Yeah, PlayStation. But I think he is doing it regularly. Not too sure. Just kinda waiting for further notice.

01-17-2014, 04:29 AM #16
Most likely this is fake and a scam since nobody even charges that much for that anywhere else. Most I've seen is 10$ for all the services u listed

do you realise how hard it is to do now go get it done by the free guy im risking my ps3 being cid banned for people so lets be serious you want proof give me your psn ill show u in a game me with everything i just cant give the money like we used to its been stopped or better yet add me iamgodfhc3 lets see how legit i am
01-17-2014, 04:53 AM #17
cool story bro needs dragons
01-17-2014, 06:20 AM #18
KimJongIl
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by iamgodfhc2011 View Post
up tilll 5 billion dollars any more its to hot for you

Putting aside the fact that as a standard member you aren't allowed to offer services, and you posted your thread in the wrong forum (GTA Services) from where did you pluck this $5bn figure? If there is monitoring on players' money it isn't going to be on a general figure, it's going to be on the amount gained over time. They may even set it to $1m per day or so but it will be over time.

To the other posters who were discussing other rank/money providers, do not do it in someone else's thread - see the forum rules.
Last edited by KimJongIl ; 01-17-2014 at 06:24 AM.

The following user thanked KimJongIl for this useful post:

carlanivans
01-17-2014, 04:50 PM #19
carlanivans
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by iamgodfhc2011 View Post
PS3PS3PS3PS3 ONLY as you know since the maintenance on the game cash can no longer be shared over $15000 what im offering is a service where i can give you as mocuh money as u like up tilll 5 billion dollars any more its to hot for you 5 rare cars or any car u want in your garage really and ranking up i can also put personal number plate on all your cars but everything costs a full service for everything is $20 aus dollars through paypal $15 for rank and cash only $5 for cars and plates if you would like this service i need your psn details and the cash first first person to get it done by me gets it for $10 the whole lot so u can leave good feedback for me actually the first 4 get it $10

firstly wrong section.....needs to be here You must login or register to view this content. and secondly read the sticky there.....your not allowed to sell on ngu until your not a premium or elite member

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo