01-17-2014, 12:52 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); PS3PS3PS3PS3 ONLY as you know since the maintenance on the game cash can no longer be shared over $15000 what im offering is a service where i can give you as mocuh money as u like up tilll 5 billion dollars any more its to hot for you 5 rare cars or any car u want in your garage really and ranking up i can also put personal number plate on all your cars but everything costs a full service for everything is $20 aus dollars through paypal $15 for rank and cash only $5 for cars and plates if you would like this service i need your psn details and the cash first first person to get it done by me gets it for $10 the whole lot so u can leave good feedback for me actually the first 4 get it $10
Last edited by iamgodfhc2011 ; 01-17-2014 at 02:31 AM.
01-17-2014, 06:58 PM #20
Elk
Lithium.
Originally posted by iamgodfhc2011 View Post
PS3PS3PS3PS3 ONLY as you know since the maintenance on the game cash can no longer be shared over $15000 what im offering is a service where i can give you as mocuh money as u like up tilll 5 billion dollars any more its to hot for you 5 rare cars or any car u want in your garage really and ranking up i can also put personal number plate on all your cars but everything costs a full service for everything is $20 aus dollars through paypal $15 for rank and cash only $5 for cars and plates if you would like this service i need your psn details and the cash first first person to get it done by me gets it for $10 the whole lot so u can leave good feedback for me actually the first 4 get it $10

To be able to sell a service, you require an Elite membership.
Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo