01-31-2017, 08:50 PM #1
Kryptus
Former Staff Manager
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The 30 Day Wait for Transfers to next gen has been disabled, given transfers are being shut down soon. You must login or register to view this content.

Transfer while ya can.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Jon Snow ; 02-02-2017 at 01:56 PM. Reason: Added Notes By R* Thanks to iZady

The following 17 users say thank you to Kryptus for this useful post:

3baady, BurtE, Dav3s, Father Luckeyy, Gallianovanilla, Grezinn, jasiah, Je Modz, jonaaa20, Kam, karthago1111, nullerdk, rickypkemp, Kronos, Jon Snow, user_714, xHostModer
02-22-2017, 09:34 PM #137
Dav3s
League Champion
Originally posted by insaen1 View Post
How long does the account have to be unlinked from social club for?

No needed to unlink or keep it connected.. if you will be banned or not it any way it does not have anything to do with it. Do not worry about it. Smile

The following user thanked Dav3s for this useful post:

peLokote
02-23-2017, 09:30 AM #138
So any good theory? Please help me. Try to follow all theory. Still got banned after 2 days transferred, Please anyone let me know. Thanks.
02-23-2017, 02:50 PM #139
Mr.4Skin
Space Ninja
Originally posted by insaen1 View Post
Did you use the $ bypass for the money?

When you spawn in after transferring i would just play missions n slowly buy stuff dont buy ceo. N make everything look legit as possible so far so good for me i got banned on another account cause i bought too much stuff

The following user thanked Mr.4Skin for this useful post:

insaen1
02-23-2017, 05:11 PM #140
MexiMoDz
Do a barrel roll!
i will still wait for they are 30 days old jsut for safety Enzo
02-23-2017, 11:42 PM #141
MexiMoDz
Do a barrel roll!
i was ment i have waited for em to be 30 days not, that i would make anyone today Lol Dikbuttttt
02-24-2017, 01:08 AM #142
Ken_DFL
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Mr.4Skin View Post
When you spawn in after transferring i would just play missions n slowly buy stuff dont buy ceo. N make everything look legit as possible so far so good for me i got banned on another account cause i bought too much stuff

has nothing to do with what you buy, or how fast you buy... i have 2 accts with lvl 900 and $1.7 trillion dollars, bought CEO, modded 40 cars etc etc, and still no ban, i play BOTH of them everyday. have had them since last summer. i am a little weary of being in a server with a ton of people, cause yah, i can get reported for high level, but other than that, i'm in the clear.
02-24-2017, 01:24 AM #143
insaen1
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by DFL View Post
has nothing to do with what you buy, or how fast you buy... i have 2 accts with lvl 900 and $1.7 trillion dollars, bought CEO, modded 40 cars etc etc, and still no ban, i play BOTH of them everyday. have had them since last summer. i am a little weary of being in a server with a ton of people, cause yah, i can get reported for high level, but other than that, i'm in the clear.

We are talking about current accounts not old ones modded last summer all my old accounts are good also, new accounts seem to be getting banned/reset

The following 2 users say thank you to insaen1 for this useful post:

Ken_DFL, SeiffyTheGod
02-24-2017, 01:36 AM #144
jamvisuals1
Do a barrel roll!
I just made a level 120 and only put 90mil in the bank and filled the garages up with SPAWNED vehicles. Let's see if this will get past the reset wave.

The following user thanked jamvisuals1 for this useful post:

Ken_DFL
02-24-2017, 01:51 AM #145
Mr.4Skin
Space Ninja
Originally posted by DFL View Post

Lol i got an account modded on pc from july that has 5 billion n im still good as well. But with the recent announcement that they are killing transfers they seem to be keeping am eye on the accounts that transfer more. At this point its luck. We got people getting banned with 70 mil n 1.2billion.. As the other user said this is recent transferring . try transfering an account with that kind of money now lol she wont take

The following user thanked Mr.4Skin for this useful post:

Ken_DFL

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo