Post: GTA V PS3 Professional Police Agency Now Hiring Modders!
07-23-2015, 02:59 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The Los Santos Role Play Agency is a full service modern day role-play clan that seeks to employ only the best individuals that will protect and serve the citizens of Los Santos. This Agency contains a number of elite members specially trained to handle every day role-playing scenarios. We here take pride in all we do. This clan was established to give Play Station 3 member the ability to show their interest and passion towards Law Enforcement. This clan basically focuses on the perspective of a Law Enforcement Officer however, we do focus on the everyday life of a civilian as well. We here allow members to experiences leadership and responsibility. We strive for upward mobility and growth in your role playing career. Operating on Grand Theft Auto 5 sfor Play Station 3. We encourage you to join and become apart of Los Santos Role Play today!

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 2 users say thank you to TriggaJassae25 for this useful post:

dolby1, tyman1294
09-10-2015, 01:26 PM #38
Someone close this waste of time.
10-11-2015, 09:40 AM #39
UltimateMods
Pokemon Trainer
cool, i saw the video of the program you have made on your wix site
10-11-2015, 01:05 PM #40
DPO23
Climbing up the ladder
Reality
10-12-2015, 09:30 PM #41
I'm a modder. How do I join?
10-12-2015, 10:19 PM #42
Same i am a modder but i do not have a mic for my ps3 just yet as it broke but i do have a iphone with skype and i can download zello on it
11-01-2015, 08:45 PM #43
i applied but got no response
11-03-2015, 04:10 AM #44
Good You must login or register to view this content. wish to you!
Last edited by GBUHsce ; 11-05-2015 at 01:24 AM.
11-11-2015, 02:17 PM #45
i have never cringed so hard in all my life until reading this
11-16-2015, 12:07 AM #46
PlainOldMe-101
Bounty hunter
I lost interest the moment I discovered that one of the people who 'assess' you is effectively a police dispatcher in the r/w. Call me mad, but being a certified RTO doesn't make an RTO an expert on radio usage and systems, just competent on radio communication practise in terms of use and clear communication procedures. So on that basis, this so called 'expert' is about as qualified to judge you or I in terms of meeting the competency/compliancy criteria of understanding police procedures and methods as I am a qualified aerospace engineer (sure I have knowledge and some aerospace experience along the way, but a certified engineer and assessor of it i am not).
So yes, I'd have to agree with the last comment, and cringe at the idea I even have this the time of day to investigate.

Anyway, all other things aside, if you can't achieve it outside of modded use - you further turn it into an 'us and them' elite club where it shouldn't start out that way let alone go siren that road.

So any tentative support I may have shown to this died at least a month ago after what I discovered.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo