Post: GTA V PS3 Professional Police Agency Now Hiring Modders!
07-23-2015, 02:59 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The Los Santos Role Play Agency is a full service modern day role-play clan that seeks to employ only the best individuals that will protect and serve the citizens of Los Santos. This Agency contains a number of elite members specially trained to handle every day role-playing scenarios. We here take pride in all we do. This clan was established to give Play Station 3 member the ability to show their interest and passion towards Law Enforcement. This clan basically focuses on the perspective of a Law Enforcement Officer however, we do focus on the everyday life of a civilian as well. We here allow members to experiences leadership and responsibility. We strive for upward mobility and growth in your role playing career. Operating on Grand Theft Auto 5 sfor Play Station 3. We encourage you to join and become apart of Los Santos Role Play today!

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 2 users say thank you to TriggaJassae25 for this useful post:

dolby1, tyman1294
02-06-2016, 02:51 AM #56
bruhpears
I am error
i cant watch video its private
02-12-2016, 04:42 PM #57
RMT-
Grunt
Originally posted by TriggaJassae25 View Post
The Los Santos Role Play Agency is a full service modern day role-play clan that seeks to employ only the best individuals that will protect and serve the citizens of Los Santos. This Agency contains a number of elite members specially trained to handle every day role-playing scenarios. We here take pride in all we do. This clan was established to give Play Station 3 member the ability to show their interest and passion towards Law Enforcement. This clan basically focuses on the perspective of a Law Enforcement Officer however, we do focus on the everyday life of a civilian as well. We here allow members to experiences leadership and responsibility. We strive for upward mobility and growth in your role playing career. Operating on Grand Theft Auto 5 sfor Play Station 3. We encourage you to join and become apart of Los Santos Role Play today!

You must login or register to view this content.

i would love to join! But its not letting me apply add me on skype? cluecmt
02-15-2016, 07:35 PM #58
Originally posted by TriggaJassae25 View Post
The Los Santos Role Play Agency is a full service modern day role-play clan that seeks to employ only the best individuals that will protect and serve the citizens of Los Santos. This Agency contains a number of elite members specially trained to handle every day role-playing scenarios. We here take pride in all we do. This clan was established to give Play Station 3 member the ability to show their interest and passion towards Law Enforcement. This clan basically focuses on the perspective of a Law Enforcement Officer however, we do focus on the everyday life of a civilian as well. We here allow members to experiences leadership and responsibility. We strive for upward mobility and growth in your role playing career. Operating on Grand Theft Auto 5 sfor Play Station 3. We encourage you to join and become apart of Los Santos Role Play today!]

So video ends up coming up as private when you try to watch, anyway for you to try and fix this? Thanks.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo