06-12-2016, 08:32 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is on PS4

UPDATE: Ok, so I found out there's a glitch on GTA where you can be in Creator mode in an online lobby and teleport and spawn vehicles, props etc. So that explains the second video,
As for the first video, not sure how they would attach a car to me (it was attached to my body, not the jet). So it might be a mod, or probably a glitch...who knows???

And also this....

I can prove it too, the videos are still on my PS4 hard drive and R* editor... The first vid was recorded with PS4 capture gallery, and the second vid with the R* editor.
Last edited by Flying-Scotzman ; 07-15-2016 at 10:07 PM.
06-12-2016, 08:55 AM #2
xkoeckiiej
At least I can fight
More likely these are glitches
06-12-2016, 09:30 AM #3
Rocket League <3
Both of those look like PS3 shit.

The first one was definitely on PS3 because he was attached to your jet.

Theres no jailbreak for PS4 yet and definitely people arent online on GTA with a mod menu so the first one has to be PS3.
06-12-2016, 11:14 AM #4
AFG
The One and Only
Originally posted by Like View Post
Both of those look like PS3 shit.

The first one was definitely on PS3 because he was attached to your jet.

Theres no jailbreak for PS4 yet and definitely people arent online on GTA with a mod menu so the first one has to be PS3.

PS3 does not support more than 15 players.....his first video showed more than that amount of players. So it does seem like it is indeed PS4. The second video doesn't seem like PS3 as well, seeing as it has better lighting, reflection effects, and generally improved graphics than PS3. However, that 2nd video doesn't seem to provide much evidence that it's PS4. Unlike the first video, it didn't show information such as PS4 buttons or more than 15 players, so the logical conclusion made is that the second video can also be PC, but the first video is definitely PS4. I don't see any reason why he would decide to go on his PC real quick to mod and prove his point, so I assume the second video is in fact PS4 as well.
Last edited by AFG ; 06-12-2016 at 11:31 AM.
06-12-2016, 12:39 PM #5
Ali
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by AFG View Post
PS3 does not support more than 15 players.....his first video showed more than that amount of players. So it does seem like it is indeed PS4. The second video doesn't seem like PS3 as well, seeing as it has better lighting, reflection effects, and generally improved graphics than PS3. However, that 2nd video doesn't seem to provide much evidence that it's PS4. Unlike the first video, it didn't show information such as PS4 buttons or more than 15 players, so the logical conclusion made is that the second video can also be PC, but the first video is definitely PS4. I don't see any reason why he would decide to go on his PC real quick to mod and prove his point, so I assume the second video is in fact PS4 as well.

PS3 supports up to 18 players a lobby. First video had 17 players. Second vid is definitely not PS3 but it could be either PC or ps4. More on the PC side in my opinion.
06-12-2016, 04:53 PM #6
/SneakerStreet/
At least I can fight
Originally posted by I
PS3 supports up to 18 players a lobby. First video had 17 players. Second vid is definitely not PS3 but it could be either PC or ps4. More on the PC side in my opinion.

your wrong ps3 only supports max 16 players
06-12-2016, 05:47 PM #7
Rocket League <3

No way its PS4. The first video the car is attached to him. I don't know how that would happen when theres no modders. Theres not even a full Jailbreak but his video suggests someone is online on some sort of CFW with some sort of menu and it attached to him. It looks like the max people that were in the lobby in the video was 16 which PS3 supports. So it absolutely has to be PS3.
Last edited by Like ; 06-12-2016 at 05:54 PM.
06-12-2016, 08:36 PM #8
AFG
The One and Only
Originally posted by I

Originally posted by SneakerStreet
your wrong ps3 only supports max 16 players

No way its PS4. The first video the car is attached to him. I don't know how that would happen when theres no modders. Theres not even a full Jailbreak but his video suggests someone is online on some sort of CFW with some sort of menu and it attached to him. It looks like the max people that were in the lobby in the video was 16 which PS3 supports. So it absolutely has to be PS3.

You guys are wrong, here are some screenshots of the first video I took in fullscreen:

You must login or register to view this content.

You can clearly see the first screenshot says "Public, 28" so there are 28 players in the lobby in the first screenshot...later on, he goes to the menu to show the amount of players and the second two screenshots say 30 players in the lobby because 2 more players seem to have joined. You can also see the PSN buttons at the lower right part of the screen.
06-12-2016, 08:42 PM #9
Rocket League <3
You guys are wrong, here are some screenshots of the first video I took in fullscreen:

You can clearly see the first screenshot says "Public, 28" so there are 28 players in the lobby in the first screenshot...later on, he goes to the menu to show the amount of players and the second two screenshots say 30 players in the lobby because 2 more players seem to have joined. You can also see the PSN buttons at the lower right part of the screen.

Well then either those are super weird glitches or there is a modder on PS4, which im highly highly doubting.
06-12-2016, 08:43 PM #10
AFG
The One and Only
Well then either those are super weird glitches or there is a modder on PS4, which im highly highly doubting.

Exactly, we'll never know. tears

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo