06-12-2016, 08:32 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is on PS4

UPDATE: Ok, so I found out there's a glitch on GTA where you can be in Creator mode in an online lobby and teleport and spawn vehicles, props etc. So that explains the second video,
As for the first video, not sure how they would attach a car to me (it was attached to my body, not the jet). So it might be a mod, or probably a glitch...who knows???

And also this....

I can prove it too, the videos are still on my PS4 hard drive and R* editor... The first vid was recorded with PS4 capture gallery, and the second vid with the R* editor.
Last edited by Flying-Scotzman ; 07-15-2016 at 10:07 PM.
06-13-2016, 12:57 AM #11
x5150xiZombie
I defeated!
Originally posted by Like View Post
Both of those look like PS3 shit.

The first one was definitely on PS3 because he was attached to your jet.

Theres no jailbreak for PS4 yet and definitely people arent online on GTA with a mod menu so the first one has to be PS3.

lmao there are plently of people with jailbreaks on ps4 and im not trying to sound like some noob but keep in mind just because there isnt a public ps4 jailbreak doesn't mean someone else hasnt abused the found exploits already and kept them to themselves
06-13-2016, 03:03 AM #12
Rocket League <3
Originally posted by x5150xiZombie View Post
lmao there are plently of people with jailbreaks on ps4 and im not trying to sound like some noob but keep in mind just because there isnt a public ps4 jailbreak doesn't mean someone else hasnt abused the found exploits already and kept them to themselves

Yeah but not only to have made a jailbreak but also go online on gta and mod with some sort of menu which there are no menus for ps4 GTA because it hasnt been released that there even is a JB, and be able to be online and not get console banned when theres no homebrew.
06-15-2016, 04:17 AM #13
x5150xiZombie
I defeated!
Yeah but not only to have made a jailbreak but also go online on gta and mod with some sort of menu which there are no menus for ps4 GTA because it hasnt been released that there even is a JB, and be able to be online and not get console banned when theres no homebrew.

so you mean to tell me a person who made a jailbreak wouldnt be capable of making homebrew, gta menus, etc? if you have the keys to jailbreak the ps4 you can pretty much do anything which gives you access to eboot.bin and such and chances are rockstar didnt have much protection on the game considering they cant even keep it safe on ps3
06-16-2016, 06:40 PM #14
wajdi9
Space Ninja
In ps4 the map is black with white lines while in ps3 its white with black lines so its 100% its ps4
Last edited by wajdi9 ; 06-16-2016 at 06:43 PM.
07-12-2016, 01:49 AM #15
gopro_2027
Vault dweller
No way its PS4. The first video the car is attached to him. I don't know how that would happen when theres no modders. Theres not even a full Jailbreak but his video suggests someone is online on some sort of CFW with some sort of menu and it attached to him. It looks like the max people that were in the lobby in the video was 16 which PS3 supports. So it absolutely has to be PS3.

There are mods on PS4. You have to first be on a 1.76 ps4, open up ftp, put in modded files, update to 3.55 or whatever, then go online. It is a very long process but it is 100% a possibility.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo