05-29-2011, 07:30 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); As some of you know, me and 99% of paypal users are fed up with paypal's shit.
So I went to the only people I know who could possibly help, anonops. I sent them a 5 paragraph essay about how they should do something to paypal, even talking to them.
I posted a short thing on their comments.
You must login or register to view this content.
Paypal limits the innocent and lets the guilty go free.

Now my question is, Should they, or shouldn't they.
05-29-2011, 09:01 AM #2
Josh
League Champion
Originally posted by Shaggy
As some of you know, me and 99% of paypal users are fed up with paypal's shit.
So I went to the only people I know who could possibly help, anonops. I sent them a 5 paragraph essay about how they should do something to paypal, even talking to them.
I posted a short thing on their comments.
You must login or register to view this content.
Paypal limits the innocent and lets the guilty go free.

Now my question is, Should they, or shouldn't they.

This doesn't mean they will definitely, chances are, they won't. It's only PayPal, they are more towards the gaming hacker/revenge hackers... If they DID do it, what would they get from it, apart from perhaps a few $ thousand? They could get more than that if they bribed the US government as, if I am correct, they did hack the US gvt's website, or something similar...
05-29-2011, 09:04 AM #3
Originally posted by Josh View Post
This doesn't mean they will definitely, chances are, they won't. It's only PayPal, they are more towards the gaming hacker/revenge hackers... If they DID do it, what would they get from it, apart from perhaps a few $ thousand? They could get more than that if they bribed the US government as, if I am correct, they did hack the US gvt's website, or something similar...

You do not get the point, this is for people that were done wrong by paypal, anon attacks people who have done wrong, and yes a goverment, and a security leader.
05-29-2011, 09:28 AM #4
Josh
League Champion
You do not get the point, this is for people that were done wrong by paypal, anon attacks people who have done wrong, and yes a goverment, and a security leader.

I suppose so. But if you think about how many messages they get, if they DO decide to take down PayPal, or even simply talk with them, I'd say it wouldn't take action until at least 6 months.
05-29-2011, 09:31 AM #5
Originally posted by Josh View Post
I suppose so. But if you think about how many messages they get, if they DO decide to take down PayPal, or even simply talk with them, I'd say it wouldn't take action until at least 6 months.

Your probably right, but they did some things in hours.
05-29-2011, 07:31 PM #6
Merkii
Former Staff
paypal aren't going to change because they get ddosed
05-29-2011, 07:33 PM #7
Originally posted by .xMerkii. View Post
paypal aren't going to change because they get ddosed

Yea but it's anon, paypal will worry they'll leak their db
05-29-2011, 07:42 PM #8
Merkii
Former Staff
Yea but it's anon, paypal will worry they'll leak their db

but that would mean anonymous having to hack them :lol: and anonymous can't do that
05-29-2011, 07:46 PM #9
Originally posted by .xMerkii. View Post
but that would mean anonymous having to hack them :lol: and anonymous can't do that

But the goverment can hack PSN and goverment members?
05-29-2011, 07:47 PM #10
Merkii
Former Staff
But the goverment can hack PSN and goverment members?

The government?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo