05-29-2011, 07:30 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); As some of you know, me and 99% of paypal users are fed up with paypal's shit.
So I went to the only people I know who could possibly help, anonops. I sent them a 5 paragraph essay about how they should do something to paypal, even talking to them.
I posted a short thing on their comments.
You must login or register to view this content.
Paypal limits the innocent and lets the guilty go free.

Now my question is, Should they, or shouldn't they.
06-30-2011, 05:59 PM #20
AlabamaHit
ROLL TIDE!!!
I know I will get groaned for this, but I'm going to say it because obviously most don't know.

Anon. Are DDoS'ers They do NOT HACK They just DDoS. Period. Have you not heard from their main people? Guess not. They do NOT hack, and will NOT hack as Anon. They don't do that. They don't steal. End of that. That is straight from their keyboards.

As far as paypal screwing you, I'm sorry man I truely am that fuking sucks...

On another level. Paypal is a "Service" you do not have to use them. Don't say well if you want payment online that is all there is. Because it isn't. They are the cheapest method of getting payment online and the most secure.

I know that sounds really screwed up, but if you don't like paypal don't use them. That is just like Sony, if you think they are the Devil and just the worst thing in the world, why the fuk are you buying their product? Sell your stuff and go to microsoft.

To add also, I ahve had paypal for about 10 years. Never limited or restricted. If you did not always take payment as a GIFT they wouldn't limit you. Assuming this is what you do, stop trying to screw the system by bypassing the fees and they won't limit you. Why woudln't they limit you if it is obvious that you're getting over on them. (again that is jsut if that is what you are doing...you might not have been)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo