12-07-2011, 02:32 AM #1
The Open Minded
☮✌Peace Maker✌☮
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well. I was installing H1Siri on my iPod touch 4G Yesterday. All went well, except for the fact that the modified dyld_shared_cache_armV7 that was supposed to fix the camera issues, made my facetime app disappear. It's not in spring board. Not in settings. It can be accessed via search and will still ring if I am called, but it is a pain for it not to be in my springboard.

I have uninstalled the H1Siri, but the problem is that I did not save a copy of my default dyld_shared_cache_armV7 to put things back to normal. This is where I need help.

I would like someone with a jailbroken iPod touch 4g on iOS5 to SSH into their iPod and make me a copy of their default dyld_shared_cache_armV7. It is located in root/System/Library/Caches/com.apple.dyld.

I have found various downloads from the net for this file, but I do not trust the sources. Any help will be appreciated and will receive a thanks, all my vBux, and possibly some money.
12-07-2011, 08:53 PM #2
cgs18
The Old NGU iDevice Guru
Originally posted by The
Well. I was installing H1Siri on my iPod touch 4G Yesterday. All went well, except for the fact that the modified dyld_shared_cache_armV7 that was supposed to fix the camera issues, made my facetime app disappear. It's not in spring board. Not in settings. It can be accessed via search and will still ring if I am called, but it is a pain for it not to be in my springboard.

I have uninstalled the H1Siri, but the problem is that I did not save a copy of my default dyld_shared_cache_armV7 to put things back to normal. This is where I need help.

I would like someone with a jailbroken iPod touch 4g on iOS5 to SSH into their iPod and make me a copy of their default dyld_shared_cache_armV7. It is located in root/System/Library/Caches/com.apple.dyld.

I have found various downloads from the net for this file, but I do not trust the sources. Any help will be appreciated and will receive a thanks, all my vBux, and possibly some money.

What iOS version are u on... I can help u out if ur on 5.0
12-07-2011, 09:41 PM #3
The Open Minded
☮✌Peace Maker✌☮
Originally posted by cgs18 View Post
What iOS version are u on... I can help u out if ur on 5.0

I am on version 5.0.1. Jailbroken using redsn0w. Would the dyld_shared_cache_armv7 be the some on the iPod and iPhone 4s? Or do you also have a jailbroken iPod?
12-07-2011, 10:12 PM #4
Default Avatar
x iJB x
I'll grab this for you ASAP Winky Winky

The following user thanked x iJB x for this useful post:

The Open Minded
12-07-2011, 11:55 PM #5
cgs18
The Old NGU iDevice Guru
Originally posted by The
I am on version 5.0.1. Jailbroken using redsn0w. Would the dyld_shared_cache_armv7 be the some on the iPod and iPhone 4s? Or do you also have a jailbroken iPod?

I got an iPod 4G as well.. :p
Originally posted by x
I'll grab this for you ASAP Winky Winky

Not if i beat u too it..

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

Originally posted by The

You must login or register to view this content.
Just decompress the .zip file.. Smile

The following user thanked cgs18 for this useful post:

The Open Minded
12-08-2011, 02:19 AM #6
The Open Minded
☮✌Peace Maker✌☮
I got an iPod 4G as well.. :p

Not if i beat u too it..

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

You must login or register to view this content.
Just decompress the .zip file.. Smile

Thanks man. I will let you know how it turns out.
12-08-2011, 07:28 AM #7
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
Doesnt that H1Siri get your data ? Jailbreak Devs been sying it can get your data and send ppl texts without you knowing
12-08-2011, 08:51 PM #8
cgs18
The Old NGU iDevice Guru
Originally posted by Pixie
Doesnt that H1Siri get your data ? Jailbreak Devs been sying it can get your data and send ppl texts without you knowing

I haven't heard of that happening.. but it definitely could happen... But thats why i installed siri on my ipod touch 4G and iPhone 4S Gaspkay:
12-08-2011, 09:01 PM #9
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
I haven't heard of that happening.. but it definitely could happen... But thats why i installed siri on my ipod touch 4G and iPhone 4S Gaspkay:

You installed Siri on iphone 4S... DOnt you mean iphone 4
12-08-2011, 10:45 PM #10
cgs18
The Old NGU iDevice Guru
Originally posted by Pixie
You installed Siri on iphone 4S... DOnt you mean iphone 4

No i mean the 4S.. I was trolling.. :p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo