12-07-2011, 02:32 AM #1
The Open Minded
☮✌Peace Maker✌☮
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well. I was installing H1Siri on my iPod touch 4G Yesterday. All went well, except for the fact that the modified dyld_shared_cache_armV7 that was supposed to fix the camera issues, made my facetime app disappear. It's not in spring board. Not in settings. It can be accessed via search and will still ring if I am called, but it is a pain for it not to be in my springboard.

I have uninstalled the H1Siri, but the problem is that I did not save a copy of my default dyld_shared_cache_armV7 to put things back to normal. This is where I need help.

I would like someone with a jailbroken iPod touch 4g on iOS5 to SSH into their iPod and make me a copy of their default dyld_shared_cache_armV7. It is located in root/System/Library/Caches/com.apple.dyld.

I have found various downloads from the net for this file, but I do not trust the sources. Any help will be appreciated and will receive a thanks, all my vBux, and possibly some money.
12-30-2011, 01:50 AM #11
I need 10 posts to see links so ill post 10 times on this thread. Sorry for the inconvenience

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

Again im sorry :(

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

im sorry again :(

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo