05-01-2011, 03:01 PM #1
RobbyTheReaper
100 + Successful Trades
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Paypal Only

Nothing Ready To Sync ATM

1st Come 1st Serve
Last edited by RobbyTheReaper ; 04-02-2012 at 02:36 AM.

The following user thanked RobbyTheReaper for this useful post:

Smokin420
05-05-2011, 07:10 AM #11
HtD
Dark Knight
20 bucks for pacman? Thats super expensive for an easy game.
05-05-2011, 10:45 AM #12
Originally posted by HtD View Post

Are you buying? If not, its not cool to knock on people's pricing. Some games may be easy for one, not easy for another. I am certain you are not the greatest ever at all games.

If you are, make your own shop, sell it for $15. Until then, there really isn't a need to slam anyone's trophy price. And actually, even then it isn't cool.

Whatever.

The following 2 users say thank you to Playst4tion.com for this useful post:

clitwub, RobbyTheReaper
05-05-2011, 03:26 PM #13
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King

if you think its easy then do it yourself then

off topic wellcome back to trophy section
05-05-2011, 07:15 PM #14
HtD
Dark Knight
Originally posted by 10ThousandFists View Post
Are you buying? If not, its not cool to knock on people's pricing. Some games may be easy for one, not easy for another. I am certain you are not the greatest ever at all games.

If you are, make your own shop, sell it for $15. Until then, there really isn't a need to slam anyone's trophy price. And actually, even then it isn't cool.

Whatever.

I'll sell it for a dollar.
05-05-2011, 07:41 PM #15
RobbyTheReaper
100 + Successful Trades

I'll sell it for a dollar.

its time consuming as you have to beat the whole games time trials and play every single mode and get specific points on score attack if you wanna waste hours playing it and selling it for a dollar then do it then and don't bitch about my prices if you don't like it don't post or anything
05-05-2011, 07:52 PM #16
HtD
Dark Knight
Originally posted by RobbyTheReaper View Post
its time consuming as you have to beat the whole games time trials and play every single mode and get specific points on score attack if you wanna waste hours playing it and selling it for a dollar then do it then and don't bitch about my prices if you don't like it don't post or anything

Relax i'm not bitching about anything, your listening to these other kids bitching and making it seem worser than what it truly is. I understand what you have to do, but to some people Pacman is an easy game and only takes an hour or less to beat. & why'd you quote both of my posts lol? You only got to quote one. /facepalm
05-05-2011, 08:07 PM #17
RobbyTheReaper
100 + Successful Trades
Relax i'm not bitching about anything, your listening to these other kids bitching and making it seem worser than what it truly is. I understand what you have to do, but to some people Pacman is an easy game and only takes an hour or less to beat. & why'd you quote both of my posts lol? You only got to quote one. /facepalm

because i pointed out both posts and it takes longer then a hour to do
05-05-2011, 08:10 PM #18
HtD
Dark Knight
Originally posted by RobbyTheReaper View Post
because i pointed out both posts and it takes longer then a hour to do

From what I read people did it in an hour.
05-05-2011, 08:12 PM #19
From what I read people did it in an hour.

How long does it take you? Since you apparently have only read it? Tell ya what, you get it, I will buy it from you for a dollar, then give the $20 to Reaper for his.

The following user thanked Playst4tion.com for this useful post:

RobbyTheReaper

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo