05-01-2011, 03:01 PM #1
RobbyTheReaper
100 + Successful Trades
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Paypal Only

Nothing Ready To Sync ATM

1st Come 1st Serve
Last edited by RobbyTheReaper ; 04-02-2012 at 02:36 AM.

The following user thanked RobbyTheReaper for this useful post:

Smokin420
06-27-2011, 05:33 PM #38
RobbyTheReaper
100 + Successful Trades
Originally posted by kelston813 View Post
Really, I found it pretty easy. Making 50 all up was the worst for me

i find action mode was hard i always lost at level 3 - 4 and making 5 hypercubes on the board is hard everytime in endless mode i have to use one which is a pain i ain't good at setting things up in it i always miss a move and screw it up
06-28-2011, 05:54 AM #39
Smokin420
Used2B Kelston813
Originally posted by RobbyTheReaper View Post
i find action mode was hard i always lost at level 3 - 4 and making 5 hypercubes on the board is hard everytime in endless mode i have to use one which is a pain i ain't good at setting things up in it i always miss a move and screw it up

Yeah man I guess it can be tricky if the gems aren't lining up properly. I just saved the game everytime I made a new one or had 4 lined up with a same color about to come down. Good luck on it mate
06-28-2011, 06:52 AM #40
i am currently working on a bejeweled 2 100% i'm thinking of selling it for $50 as its luck to get 5 hypercubes on the board and i found this trophy a pain in the ass to get as it took me a few days of non stop playing to get it

50$ Seriously? the 5 hypercubes trophy is pretty easy i can do that in about 30 mins it's not hard to 100% Bejeweled it takes about 2-3h but not more than that so i think 50$ is way to much
07-01-2011, 04:37 AM #41
RobbyTheReaper
100 + Successful Trades
Originally posted by DaHansi View Post
50$ Seriously? the 5 hypercubes trophy is pretty easy i can do that in about 30 mins it's not hard to 100% Bejeweled it takes about 2-3h but not more than that so i think 50$ is way to much

it does not take 2-3 hours

i just finished it and it said it i played action mode for 6 hours and 30 mins alone and maybe its easy for you but i found it hard and a pain to setup the 5 in a row to make the hypercubes
07-01-2011, 05:55 AM #42
it does not take 2-3 hours

i just finished it and it said it i played action mode for 6 hours and 30 mins alone and maybe its easy for you but i found it hard and a pain to setup the 5 in a row to make the hypercubes

why do u play action mode for 6h? u only need to reach level 6 which can be done in about 10 mins nd i just 100%ed Bejeweled 2 yesterday again nd i made 5 hypercubes in 10 mins it's not hard at all nd it also doesn't take that much time unless u waste ur time playing action mode for 6h u should get most of the other trophies while u get the 50 hypercubes nd that takes about 1-2h then the puzzle mode takes about 1h nd the action mode nd classic mode take 10 mins the hypercube trophy takes about 30 mins so even if u r not that good u can 100% it in about 4-5h
07-01-2011, 06:02 AM #43
RobbyTheReaper
100 + Successful Trades
why do u play action mode for 6h? u only need to reach level 6 which can be done in about 10 mins nd i just 100%ed Bejeweled 2 yesterday again nd i made 5 hypercubes in 10 mins it's not hard at all nd it also doesn't take that much time unless u waste ur time playing action mode for 6h u should get most of the other trophies while u get the 50 hypercubes nd that takes about 1-2h then the puzzle mode takes about 1h nd the action mode nd classic mode take 10 mins the hypercube trophy takes about 30 mins so even if u r not that good u can 100% it in about 4-5h

puzzle mode is easy yes classic i always ran out of moves on level 4 and just make it to level 5 and beat it took me a few tries also action mode took awhile to get to level 5 and beat it it all depends on if you can get combos or not in the game if you can get combos then yes it will make it easy but i ain't good at setting things up for combos and the hypercubes were tricky for me to get as i'm new to the game
07-01-2011, 06:54 AM #44
puzzle mode is easy yes classic i always ran out of moves on level 4 and just make it to level 5 and beat it took me a few tries also action mode took awhile to get to level 5 and beat it it all depends on if you can get combos or not in the game if you can get combos then yes it will make it easy but i ain't good at setting things up for combos and the hypercubes were tricky for me to get as i'm new to the game

theres an easy way to get the hypercubes just takes a while u just start a game of finity nd sometimes u can make a hypercube at the beginning if u can't make one leave the game nd start a new game of finity nd action mode is very easy cuz u can't run out of moves classic mode sucks cuz u can run out of moves but i didn't run out of moves even once so far
07-01-2011, 05:33 PM #45
RobbyTheReaper
100 + Successful Trades
theres an easy way to get the hypercubes just takes a while u just start a game of finity nd sometimes u can make a hypercube at the beginning if u can't make one leave the game nd start a new game of finity nd action mode is very easy cuz u can't run out of moves classic mode sucks cuz u can run out of moves but i didn't run out of moves even once so far

i've ran out of moves in classic mode on level 2 and had no idea how either i was like wow i suck lol
07-02-2011, 12:11 AM #46
Mercinarie
HookahHolic
what you want for Bejeweled 2?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo