07-24-2011, 02:01 AM #1
yoh2
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); !!!!!!!!!!!!!CLOSED, since I have a life now/no time to playSmile
Last edited by yoh2 ; 04-01-2012 at 03:17 PM.

The following 17 users say thank you to yoh2 for this useful post:

-J-, Cissamannen, D-Rock1, DaHansi, Gotham_Shadow, MysticDragon, nickyboy909, ShadowSoldier36, shamrock54, ShinigamiUzi, skoiler, Smokin420, TwilightxSaga, underzz, WorstShooter, Xiao Xin, Yuki_240sx
07-24-2011, 12:44 PM #11
Originally posted by yoh2 View Post
I can assure you, that you won't get bannedSmile I only have a few of then left, so you can decide, all of the other games I offer are 100% legit!

i would but i dont want to risk it sorry
07-24-2011, 12:50 PM #12
yoh2
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by georget1996 View Post
i would but i dont want to risk it sorry

no problem, that's just my offerSmile
07-25-2011, 10:46 AM #13
yoh2
You talkin to me?
I updated all my Prices!!!! Please look at the first page! Smile
07-25-2011, 10:59 AM #14
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
I updated all my Prices!!!! Please look at the first page! Smile

Do you do plat for plat. Good luck with your deals. I think your prices are way more affordable. I suspect more deals coming your way
07-25-2011, 11:19 AM #15
yoh2
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by All View Post
Do you do plat for plat. Good luck with your deals. I think your prices are way more affordable. I suspect more deals coming your way

If it is worth than maybe... But I usually dont like Plat4Plat, also my prices are very fair now Smile
07-25-2011, 11:49 AM #16
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
I can assure you, that you won't get bannedSmile I only have a few of then left, so you can decide, all of the other games I offer are 100% legit!

Do you work for Sony?
I'm sorry how on earth can you make a statement like that, how can you assure anyone won't get banned for using your CFW hack Plat?
People will get banned for that shite and you're selling that in the legit section.

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

I can also offer these exclusive savehack platinum

-Motorstorm Pacific Rift - 40$

Openly selling a CFW Hack in the legit section...bad form.

The following user thanked jedt for this useful post:

Aluminium_Pig
07-25-2011, 12:12 PM #17
yoh2
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by jedt View Post
Do you work for Sony?
I'm sorry how on earth can you make a statement like that, how can you assure anyone won't get banned for using your CFW hack Plat?
People will get banned for that shite and you're selling that in the legit section.

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

Openly selling a CFW Hack in the legit section...bad form.

sorry for my mistake, I will take the motorstorm out of my thread because of people like you. I can assure that I got many friends who got hacked Platinums since over 6 months (or even 1 year) and they are not banned. Also I dont have read that anyone EVER got banned because of that "sh*t". And... I got YLOD once but my save wasnt gone so I just got another HDD and got all trophies in a row, so have I hacked it??? I dont think so! AND it is not like I am saying the Motorstorm Plat is legit but all other trophies are in my shop. So I take the f*cking Motorstorm out of here, hope you lucky.

AND TAKE THE GROAN AWAY, DONT BE JELOUS MAN
07-25-2011, 12:25 PM #18
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
sorry for my mistake, I will take the motorstorm out of my thread because of people like you. I can assure that I got many friends who got hacked Platinums since over 6 months (or even 1 year) and they are not banned. Also I dont have read that anyone EVER got banned because of that "sh*t". And... I got YLOD once but my save wasnt gone so I just got another HDD and got all trophies in a row, so have I hacked it??? I dont think so! AND it is not like I am saying the Motorstorm Plat is legit but all other trophies are in my shop. So I take the f*cking Motorstorm out of here, hope you lucky.

AND TAKE THE GROAN AWAY, DONT BE JELOUS MAN

I think the word I'm looking for here is ARSEHOLE.
You stated you did Motorstorm with the CFW Hack earlier, now you're making up bullshit excuses. You clearly haven't a clue about bans otherwise you wouldn't spout shite like that.
As for the "people like" me comment - yes I have a legit card - trophies earned legitimately - much like the other traders in this section - WE DO NOT WANT YOUR BULLSHIT CFW ON OUR CARDS.
I won't take the groan away because you are selling CFW Hacks in the legit section and the jealous comment made me laugh, thanks for that PAL.

Edit:
BTW your comment line - begging for thanks is against the site rules.

The following user groaned jedt for this awful post:

yoh2
07-25-2011, 12:25 PM #19
yoh2
You talkin to me?
dont be jealous, only because I offering platinums that you cant

The following user groaned yoh2 for this awful post:

jedt

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo