07-24-2011, 02:01 AM #1
yoh2
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); !!!!!!!!!!!!!CLOSED, since I have a life now/no time to playSmile
Last edited by yoh2 ; 04-01-2012 at 03:17 PM.

The following 17 users say thank you to yoh2 for this useful post:

-J-, Cissamannen, D-Rock1, DaHansi, Gotham_Shadow, MysticDragon, nickyboy909, ShadowSoldier36, shamrock54, ShinigamiUzi, skoiler, Smokin420, TwilightxSaga, underzz, WorstShooter, Xiao Xin, Yuki_240sx
07-25-2011, 12:29 PM #20
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Originally posted by yoh2 View Post
dont be jealous, only because I offering platinums that you cant

LMAO...you haven't a clue of what you're talking about.
Why don't you go outside and have a look for yourself...check the bushes you might be lurking there.
07-25-2011, 12:32 PM #21
yoh2
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by jedt View Post
I think the word I'm looking for here is ARSEHOLE.
You stated you did Motorstorm with the CFW Hack earlier, now you're making up bullshit excuses. You clearly haven't a clue about bans otherwise you wouldn't spout shite like that.
As for the "people like" me comment - yes I have a legit card - trophies earned legitimately - much like the other traders in this section - WE DO NOT WANT YOUR BULLSHIT CFW ON OUR CARDS.
I won't take the groan away because you are selling CFW Hacks in the legit section and the jealous comment made me laugh, thanks for that PAL.

I think you cant read, dont write bullsh*t about cfw hack and stuff, I only had a Motorstorm Pacific Rift as Hack and I wrote that CLEARLY, so sorry that it was in legitimate section, I already took that out. There are no CFW hacks I offer, I can and will make proof of that BEFORE any Deal.

---------- Post added at 07:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 AM ----------

LMAO...you haven't a clue of what you're talking about.
Why don't you go outside and have a look for yourself...check the bushes you might be lurking there.

You can think what you want Smile But all I see is that your sentences doesnt make any sense, not mine Winky Winky
07-25-2011, 12:41 PM #22
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!

You can think what you want Smile But all I see is that your sentences doesnt make any sense, not mine Winky Winky

LMAO at the EPIC FAIL!
I'm not sure if you'll appreciate the irony above but I literally broke my bollox laughing at that...you claiming in a sentence that I make no sense and you then prove your idiocy...f*cking priceless mate...thank you.
07-25-2011, 12:43 PM #23
yoh2
You talkin to me?
LMAO at the EPIC FAIL!
I'm not sure if you'll appreciate the irony above but I literally broke my bollox laughing at that...you claiming in a sentence that I make no sense and you then prove your idiocy...f*cking priceless mate...thank you.

You are welcome! Smile
07-25-2011, 01:13 PM #24
D-Rock1
Lvl1 Extremly Trustworthy
Dude considering you are new in the section + you sell cfw hacks (which was why we have seperate sections, as its not welcome here) + you have an attitude problem = all doesnt help your case.

We all started somewhere and being polite and nice and proving things slowly and steadily, got us to where we are. I advise you to do the same, be professional and patient and if you are a good legit trader, you will be recognised with respect around here. Dont talk about stuff like jealousy, all of us have our strengths and weaknesses...we are here to offer our respective services and help each other.

Accept the criticisms and and learn from them and improve - all helps dude, this is all experienced advise.

The following 4 users say thank you to D-Rock1 for this useful post:

Aluminium_Pig, Daddy Cool, DaHansi, Yuki_240sx
07-25-2011, 05:21 PM #25
yoh2
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Rock1 View Post
Dude considering you are new in the section + you sell cfw hacks (which was why we have seperate sections, as its not welcome here) + you have an attitude problem = all doesnt help your case.

We all started somewhere and being polite and nice and proving things slowly and steadily, got us to where we are. I advise you to do the same, be professional and patient and if you are a good legit trader, you will be recognised with respect around here. Dont talk about stuff like jealousy, all of us have our strengths and weaknesses...we are here to offer our respective services and help each other.

Accept the criticisms and and learn from them and improve - all helps dude, this is all experienced advise.

Thank you very much. I just made a mistake by offering Motorstorm Pacific Rift (I did this while I was on CFW, but that's what I said before). I made a mistake, but I took that offer off my thread. I am only trying to help people with some very hard platinums and I can assure you all that they are legit! So please don't say I use CFW hack, because that isn't true. I don't want to get people confused. I will show prove before any deal. Thanks again.
07-25-2011, 05:29 PM #26
Hello everybody, so finally here is my NGU exclusive Platinum shop!

I am offering here some very hard and also some very time consuming Platinum trophies. This is my first trophy shop and unfortunately I have no referrals at the moment. But I can assure you I played all games by myself and earned all trophies legit! These Titles are all EXCLUSIVE!!

These are the Platinums I can offer right at the moment:

- 3D Dot game Heroes [EU] - 80$
- Wipeout HD (all offline) - 75$
- Toro Let's Party (JAP VERSION) - 80$
- Toro Let's Party (HONGKONG VERSION) - 80$
- Green Day Rock Band - (only Tres Greatest Hits Trophy) 70$

PSN Games I can offer:

- Mega Man 10 100% - 100$

These trophies are not ready to sync, but I need no more than ~3 days to get the Platinum.
I am working now on DJ Hero. Please message me if you are interested.

NO CFW, JAILBREAK OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT, ALL TROPHIES ARE LEGIT!

Deals done
You must login or register to view this content. <--- Motorstorm Pacific Rift

for wipeout , how many online trophies are there and are they easy ? i may purchase all the offline ones off of you Happy
07-25-2011, 05:34 PM #27
yoh2
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by georget1996 View Post
for wipeout , how many online trophies are there and are they easy ? i may purchase all the offline ones off of you Happy

There are 5 online trophies for Wipeout HD and all of them are very easy. The only annoying trophy is "Bling Brigade" because every player must choose the "chrome" skin and many people don't understand it Smile

EDIT: There are some boosting threads for this trophy so don't worry
Last edited by yoh2 ; 07-25-2011 at 05:37 PM.
07-25-2011, 05:38 PM #28
There are 5 online trophies for Wipeout HD and all of them are very easy. The only annoying trophy is "Bling Brigade" because every player must choose the "chrome" skin and many people don't understand it Smile

EDIT: There are some boosting threads for this trophy so don't worry

to get "chrome skin" will i have to have completed a certain level or something in campaign ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo