08-23-2011, 07:36 PM #1
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This thread is open for all forms of trophy trading discussions. Keep anything directly trophy related in the trophy discussion section. In here we can discuss, debate and help each other with trophy trading related issues.

Flaming, heated arguments, spam, provoking, and any other form of name calling and being rude in general is not tolerated in this thread.

The following 12 users say thank you to FoxkaZ for this useful post:

abo_hodiban, androelcubano, AyeeLG, Drug, Fuskiee, M4CarbineSin, Man of Steel, MysticDragon, ShadowSoldier36, ThatEpicSomeone, Wosley, Yuki_240sx
09-15-2011, 04:26 PM #146
Man of Steel
It lives, my 360 is back
Originally posted by sendastunt View Post
I'm now offering Altered Beast 100%, I though it was going to be an exclusive but I see that there's another seller :(

oh well at least i'm cheaper :p

How many trophies do these little Sega games have? Not sure why Sega decided to release these games as they were included with the Sega Genesis/Mega Drive Collection.
09-15-2011, 04:36 PM #147
sendastunt
Trophy Hunter
Originally posted by Man
How many trophies do these little Sega games have? Not sure why Sega decided to release these games as they were included with the Sega Genesis/Mega Drive Collection.

it has 11 trophies ( 1 You must login or register to view this content. 4 You must login or register to view this content. 6 You must login or register to view this content. )

Yeah Sega keeps making those games, they's not that fun nowadays but I'm sure they were back in the 90's :p
Last edited by sendastunt ; 09-15-2011 at 04:42 PM.
09-15-2011, 04:41 PM #148
Man of Steel
It lives, my 360 is back
it has 11 trophies ( 1 You must login or register to view this content. 4 You must login or register to view this content. 6 You must login or register to view this content. )

Yeah Sega keeps making those games, there's not that fun nowadays but I'm sure they were back in the 90's :p

Must be taking a page out of Nintendo's "An Idiot's Guide To Flooding Markets With The Same Game" book. Probably trying to appeal to the trophy whore base as they take something like an hour to do.
09-16-2011, 02:59 PM #149
WorstShooter
Level 1 Trustworthy!
Does anyone know why i can't copy a save file onto someone's PS+ Cloud? keeps giving me an Error Code (80010006) everytime i try to copy it... and this has been the issue lately for me... anyone know of a fix?
09-16-2011, 03:25 PM #150
Yuki_240sx
☆§µmm€®~¥µkı☆
Originally posted by WorstShooter View Post
Does anyone know why i can't copy a save file onto someone's PS+ Cloud? keeps giving me an Error Code (80010006) everytime i try to copy it... and this has been the issue lately for me... anyone know of a fix?

yeah i've been getting the same problem lately, well try starting up the game and play around for a bit and make a newer save and then try uploading again. that's how i got mines to work, hopefully it might work that way. honestly i think it's because of the latest firmware update...the auto-sync system is interfering with the servers or something, that's what i think. i mean b4 the new firmware i would never have any problems uploading my save but now it's a pain in the ass...well hopefully Sony fixes that soon in the future firmware.

on a side note damn congrats on 126 plat bro Smile
09-16-2011, 03:30 PM #151
Man of Steel
It lives, my 360 is back
Originally posted by 240sx View Post
yeah i've been getting the same problem lately, well try starting up the game and play around for a bit and make a newer save and then try uploading again. that's how i got mines to work, hopefully it might work that way.

That's exactly how you get it to work.

PS+ Cloud Storage works like games, and as such is able to detect whether or not a save file belongs to that account. So as you suggested, play the game and make a new save and it can be uploaded as it will be linked to that PSN.
09-17-2011, 01:25 AM #152
sendastunt
Trophy Hunter
Damn it I'm stuck with 10 R2S profiles, cant delete any of the 6 remaining ones since they're used for gameshares :(
09-17-2011, 01:36 AM #153
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
Damn it I'm stuck with 10 R2S profiles, cant delete any of the 6 remaining ones since they're used for gameshares :(

maybe you should lower the prices
09-17-2011, 01:40 AM #154
sendastunt
Trophy Hunter
Yeah it would be better than having to delete those trophies :(

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo