08-23-2011, 07:36 PM #1
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This thread is open for all forms of trophy trading discussions. Keep anything directly trophy related in the trophy discussion section. In here we can discuss, debate and help each other with trophy trading related issues.

Flaming, heated arguments, spam, provoking, and any other form of name calling and being rude in general is not tolerated in this thread.

The following 12 users say thank you to FoxkaZ for this useful post:

abo_hodiban, androelcubano, AyeeLG, Drug, Fuskiee, M4CarbineSin, Man of Steel, MysticDragon, ShadowSoldier36, ThatEpicSomeone, Wosley, Yuki_240sx
09-19-2011, 04:53 AM #164
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
Today i am banned for 1 month on playstation network

when i am unbanned everyones platinum will be r2s

D-Rock
yuki
worstshooter
gotham
chicken
kelston
dante
yoh
couple randoms

i also have 1x Dead Island offline trophies r2s if anyone wants to buy or do plat 4 plat for it.
09-19-2011, 05:26 AM #165
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
Originally posted by M4CarbineSin View Post
Today i am banned for 1 month on playstation network

when i am unbanned everyones platinum will be r2s

D-Rock
yuki
worstshooter
gotham
chicken
kelston
dante
yoh
couple randoms

i also have 1x Dead Island offline trophies r2s if anyone wants to buy or do plat 4 plat for it.

:O:O:O how did you get banned. so i wonderif any1else can sign on to your account :\what if there account gets banned to. can you still sign on to other account
Last edited by ShadowSoldier36 ; 09-19-2011 at 05:28 AM.
09-19-2011, 05:32 AM #166
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
Originally posted by HO View Post
:O:O:O how did you get banned. so i wonderif any1else can sign on to your account :\what if there account gets banned to. can you still sign on to other account

i took a 1 month console ban in return i get my slots deactivated
09-19-2011, 05:36 AM #167
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King

wait you got yourself banned just to deactivate all ur slots
09-19-2011, 05:38 AM #168
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
Originally posted by HO View Post
wait you got yourself banned just to deactivate all ur slots

ya worth it i plan on getting 3 more ps3s next month so i can use all 5 slots for boosting online games, such as blitz 2 the league and others that no one plays online.

and stops me from playing games online on my account when i should be working on deals..

The following user thanked M4CarbineSin for this useful post:

WorstShooter
09-19-2011, 10:42 AM #169

Doesnt work like that, you can just ask from them to be Deactivated, but you can only get it done if you had your Console Repair or if you got a refurbished Machine from them, this is the only way i could get them Deactivated.
Last edited by UnspokenDream ; 09-19-2011 at 10:46 AM.
09-19-2011, 02:09 PM #170
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
Originally posted by UnspokenDream View Post
Doesnt work like that, you can just ask from them to be Deactivated, but you can only get it done if you had your Console Repair or if you got a refurbished Machine from them, this is the only way i could get them Deactivated.

nathan r said he would do it

i asked them through email they then said contact them through phone to confirm its my account
09-19-2011, 03:43 PM #171
nathan r said he would do it

i asked them through email they then said contact them through phone to confirm its my account

I recovered my old psn account last week and i noticed that they had cleared all my slots for it Happy
09-19-2011, 09:51 PM #172
sendastunt
Trophy Hunter
I'm starting to accept vBux back for certain trophies Winky Winky check out my shop
Last edited by sendastunt ; 09-26-2011 at 10:41 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo