08-23-2011, 07:36 PM #1
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This thread is open for all forms of trophy trading discussions. Keep anything directly trophy related in the trophy discussion section. In here we can discuss, debate and help each other with trophy trading related issues.

Flaming, heated arguments, spam, provoking, and any other form of name calling and being rude in general is not tolerated in this thread.

The following 12 users say thank you to FoxkaZ for this useful post:

abo_hodiban, androelcubano, AyeeLG, Drug, Fuskiee, M4CarbineSin, Man of Steel, MysticDragon, ShadowSoldier36, ThatEpicSomeone, Wosley, Yuki_240sx
10-02-2011, 01:01 PM #191
Man of Steel
It lives, my 360 is back
Given everyone's obsession with rep and it being whored, I wouldn't be surprised if a few staff members were padding their rep points in order to gain a prestige or two.
10-02-2011, 02:49 PM #192
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Only administrators has the power to edit rep, just to clarify that. Also, is it not well deserved when you donate many hours each day to keep the forums clean and safe for the users? But this is not the place to discuss this. Lets get back on topic.

I recall a guy named "Cerdov" added me on PSN and wanted to do some business like a year ago. Then later his name appered here as a scammer. Anyone knows anything more about that?
10-02-2011, 03:23 PM #193
Gotham_Shadow
Do or Do Not, There is No Try
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Only administrators has the power to edit rep, just to clarify that. Also, is it not well deserved when you donate many hours each day to keep the forums clean and safe for the users? But this is not the place to discuss this. Lets get back on topic.

I recall a guy named "Cerdov" added me on PSN and wanted to do some business like a year ago. Then later his name appered here as a scammer. Anyone knows anything more about that?

I am not familiar with him myself, but I have heard of his name in the past. I heard he really did some dirty tricks around here if I am not mistaken. Might have to ask Jedt or D about him as I am sure they would have dealt with him.

The following user thanked Gotham_Shadow for this useful post:

Yuki_240sx
10-02-2011, 09:40 PM #194
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
You must login or register to view this content.
10-02-2011, 09:56 PM #195
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post

that guy is a scammer? i fought him in mma his pretty good though
Last edited by M4CarbineSin ; 10-02-2011 at 10:05 PM.
10-03-2011, 02:55 PM #196
clitwub
Everybody Loves CLIT!!!!
Originally posted by M4CarbineSin View Post
that guy is a scammer? i fought him in mma his pretty good though

thought you was quitting 30th September....?
(not that i want you to quit lol)
10-03-2011, 03:14 PM #197
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Originally posted by clitwub View Post
thought you was quitting 30th September....?
(not that i want you to quit lol)

I'm close to my LA Noire Plat - that's the trophy discussion sorted.
M4 won't quit (hopefully) but his surveys tend to get him into a spot of bother every now & again.

Back to the real discussion...I think this Saturday is going to be a belter of a game, (for my money) Ireland & Wales are currently the form teams of the tournament, both playing very well and both more than capable of beating England or France in the Semi.
Ye have youth, we have experience and with Six Nations & The European Cup successes over recent years may play a part.
It's very close to call, will your (flukey) win in the 6 nations make a difference...only time will tell.

Good luck mate (for Sunday that is...lol).

The following user thanked jedt for this useful post:

Smokin420
10-03-2011, 04:09 PM #198
Will this Larry trophy ever Ping?
10-06-2011, 01:19 AM #199
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
im willing to trade dead island for mortal kombat 9 if any1 interested pm me the game not trophies

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo