08-23-2011, 07:36 PM #1
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This thread is open for all forms of trophy trading discussions. Keep anything directly trophy related in the trophy discussion section. In here we can discuss, debate and help each other with trophy trading related issues.

Flaming, heated arguments, spam, provoking, and any other form of name calling and being rude in general is not tolerated in this thread.

The following 12 users say thank you to FoxkaZ for this useful post:

abo_hodiban, androelcubano, AyeeLG, Drug, Fuskiee, M4CarbineSin, Man of Steel, MysticDragon, ShadowSoldier36, ThatEpicSomeone, Wosley, Yuki_240sx
10-06-2011, 01:39 AM #200
Gotham_Shadow
Do or Do Not, There is No Try
Originally posted by HO View Post
im willing to trade dead island for mortal kombat 9 if any1 interested pm me the game not trophies

Good luck m8. The MK 9 plat is one rough plat. Luckily I am down to only 1 trophy.....the longest trophy of all time lmao
10-06-2011, 01:45 AM #201
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
Originally posted by Shadow View Post
Good luck m8. The MK 9 plat is one rough plat. Luckily I am down to only 1 trophy.....the longest trophy of all time lmao

361 hours isnt super long
10-06-2011, 01:46 AM #202
Gotham_Shadow
Do or Do Not, There is No Try

For only 1 trophy it sure is lmao
10-06-2011, 06:36 AM #203
clitwub
Everybody Loves CLIT!!!!

thats 15 whole days and 3 hours.....
thats a long time, especially if you average 4hrs per day = nearly 90 odd days!!
10-06-2011, 07:28 AM #204
BigBang
Level 1 Trustworthy
You mostly need to grind time. My electricity bill was pretty huge because of it but at least I got this little bastard plat. :lol:
10-08-2011, 03:41 AM #205
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
i just herd there trophies now on the ps vita i wonder if we could trophy trade on the ps vita.
10-12-2011, 02:42 PM #206
MysticDragon
Legend of the South....
i just herd there trophies now on the ps vita i wonder if we could trophy trade on the ps vita.

im sure we could but if it will be in this section i dont know....but you can link PS Vita Trophies to PS3 Trophies, i dont see why it couldnt be in this section if you can do that.....it will surely give people more options on what they want and expand their trophy collection
10-13-2011, 12:18 AM #207
Smokin420
Used2B Kelston813

I hope so, I just bought Star Ocean: The Last Hope INTL... :fa: let the grinding begin...
10-13-2011, 01:31 AM #208
Man of Steel
It lives, my 360 is back
The Vita will have trophies, but the real issue is whether or not they'll be stackable with PS3 games.

It may just be Konami for now (but I think others are considering it) but the idea is to release games on PS3 and Vita so you can play a game on your PS3, transfer your save data to Vita and carry on playing on the Vita while you're out the house. Come back home, transfer the data back to PS3 and continue playing on the console. So the real issue is whether or not the PS3 and Vita version will appear as two different trophy lists, or one.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo