08-23-2011, 07:36 PM #1
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This thread is open for all forms of trophy trading discussions. Keep anything directly trophy related in the trophy discussion section. In here we can discuss, debate and help each other with trophy trading related issues.

Flaming, heated arguments, spam, provoking, and any other form of name calling and being rude in general is not tolerated in this thread.

The following 12 users say thank you to FoxkaZ for this useful post:

abo_hodiban, androelcubano, AyeeLG, Drug, Fuskiee, M4CarbineSin, Man of Steel, MysticDragon, ShadowSoldier36, ThatEpicSomeone, Wosley, Yuki_240sx
12-30-2011, 12:32 AM #497
Man of Steel
It lives, my 360 is back
At least YGC are cool enough to let people get away with exploits caused by developers such as the save file hack. They'll probably end up cracking down on the obvious hacks through xploder or cfw though.

---------- Post added 12-30-2011 at 12:32 AM ---------- Previous post was 12-29-2011 at 10:43 PM ----------

I'm thinking of redoing another Splinter Cell trilogy platinum set ($150). Problem is, I know one or two were interested in me doing it again but I have no idea who, so not sure it's worth my time.
12-31-2011, 03:22 PM #498
-J-
Happy Aka: the_noob Happy
i saw this image made from ps3 trophies and thought this would be perfect for here.

image is large

You must login or register to view this content.
i know you all love the Bieber!!

The following user thanked -J- for this useful post:

FoxkaZ
12-31-2011, 05:44 PM #499
Man of Steel
It lives, my 360 is back
Originally posted by noob View Post
i saw this image made from ps3 trophies and thought this would be perfect for here.

image is large

That is the saddest thing I've ever seen in my life.
12-31-2011, 06:03 PM #500
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King

image is large

can you make one with kevin butler
01-01-2012, 01:36 AM #501
Man of Steel
It lives, my 360 is back
Happy New Year everyone.

The following 2 users say thank you to Man of Steel for this useful post:

jedt, MysticDragon
01-01-2012, 09:40 PM #502
FoxkaZ
Retired Super

image is large

Gahaha, what the actual ****

Happy new year trophy auction! Hope everyone got shit drunk. Winky Winky
01-02-2012, 02:19 AM #503
Now, me and hakroom, have been having a row, on Hotmail. Ill keep it short "He a Prick". Now here the link to HIS trophy shop, You must login or register to view this content. . What A rip, its so obvious thats he using CFW to get theses trophy. I want this Prick off the LeaderBoard and I hope to **** that, his house get Burgled and his ps3 stole. That would be Funny as hell, but the **** probably has lazer security all over the room, where he ps3 is. Anyway Just Keep an eye out for this guy, hes bad news

The following user thanked UnspokenDream for this useful post:

Meeky
01-02-2012, 02:32 AM #504
Man of Steel
It lives, my 360 is back
Originally posted by UnspokenDream View Post
Now, me and hakroom, have been having a row, on Hotmail. Ill keep it short "He a Prick". Now here the link to HIS trophy shop, You must login or register to view this content. . What A rip, its so obvious thats he using CFW to get theses trophy. I want this Prick off the LeaderBoard and I hope to **** that, his house get Burgled and his ps3 stole. That would be Funny as hell, but the **** probably has lazer security all over the room, where he ps3 is. Anyway Just Keep an eye out for this guy, hes bad news

If he's using CFW, get proof and remove him from the leaderboard. If he's also selling CFW plats, let everyone know. Chances are it's not even him doing them, but 12 other guys he's got stashed in his basement pumping out plats.

Look at the price he wants for Arkham City. ****, if I knew people were willing to pay that I'd have kept the game. That game is easy to plat, much easier than original and the combat stuff main requires jump, throw weapon, jump, throw weapon, and so on and then use the different attacks to build up multipliers.
Last edited by Man of Steel ; 01-02-2012 at 02:34 AM.
01-02-2012, 02:41 AM #505
Originally posted by Man
If he's using CFW, get proof and remove him from the leaderboard. If he's also selling CFW plats, let everyone know. Chances are it's not even him doing them, but 12 other guys he's got stashed in his basement pumping out plats.

Look at the price he wants for Arkham City. ****, if I knew people were willing to pay that I'd have kept the game. That game is easy to plat, much easier than original and the combat stuff main requires jump, throw weapon, jump, throw weapon, and so on and then use the different attacks to build up multipliers.

Now I do this Hack, all the Time, and he doing it the same way, i do it, with the same char, its total BS. Hacked
Last edited by UnspokenDream ; 01-02-2012 at 02:44 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo