08-23-2011, 07:36 PM #1
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This thread is open for all forms of trophy trading discussions. Keep anything directly trophy related in the trophy discussion section. In here we can discuss, debate and help each other with trophy trading related issues.

Flaming, heated arguments, spam, provoking, and any other form of name calling and being rude in general is not tolerated in this thread.

The following 12 users say thank you to FoxkaZ for this useful post:

abo_hodiban, androelcubano, AyeeLG, Drug, Fuskiee, M4CarbineSin, Man of Steel, MysticDragon, ShadowSoldier36, ThatEpicSomeone, Wosley, Yuki_240sx
01-02-2012, 03:17 AM #506
Meeky
Dark Knight
Originally posted by UnspokenDream View Post

Now I do this Hack, all the Time, and he doing it the same way, i do it, with the same char, its total BS. Hacked

Also why 2 PS3s if he's legit. Happy

The following user thanked Meeky for this useful post:

UnspokenDream
01-02-2012, 03:29 AM #507
daj0k3r
Dam losers
Originally posted by xAlienWare

Well everyone with a brain knows that Hakoom is/were multiple people. I have 2 PS3s as well, but when you're playing games like MK and GT5, you might need an extra one Gaspkay: Folks are still getting removed from the leaderboards apparently. Wow.
Last edited by daj0k3r ; 01-02-2012 at 03:32 AM.
01-02-2012, 03:31 AM #508
Meeky
Dark Knight
Originally posted by daj0k3r View Post
Well everyone with a brain knows that Hakoom is/were multiple people. I have 2 PS3s as well, but when you're playing games like MK and GT5, you might need an extra one Gaspkay:

Yeah so he's not legit then.

01-02-2012, 03:34 AM #509
daj0k3r
Dam losers
Yeah so he's not legit then.

Yeah, everyone's known that for a long time.
01-02-2012, 03:46 AM #510
Yuki_240sx
☆§µmm€®~¥µkı☆

well if you had 2 ps3, it would allow you to boost trophies by yourself without having the trouble of asking someone else to help you. it doesn't mean he's not legit or not, it would depend on firmware and whatnot. so let's not jump the gun and claim someone not being legit because they have two ps3, if they had two ps3, good for them and if they had more than 2+, then hell that's just great, gimme ur address and i'll ummm "drop by Winky Winky", they probably had money to buy another ps3 that's it. i myself have 2 ps3, well correction i have one broken ps3 and one working but if it were still working it would make deals go by faster, you could multitask and get twice as much done then rather with one ps3. not trying to start any flame wars or anything but i just thought i say something about having 2 ps3 that's it...

as for hakoom video with mk9, i wouldn't call that cheating, he found an exploit with his save [props to him for figuring that out], if i recall that's how the exploit section use to be like, people using legit game saves to get trophies [now it's a mad house for cfw], or some sort of game save, and in this case he's doing that and it's not quite cfw. well unless he cfw to plat his mk9 and then he used his cfw save but made it legit somehow...iunno, i don't know to much about cfw to go into detail so, i'm gonna leave it at that...not gonna lean towards any side without evidence, it wouldn't be fair to judge someone without the proper proof.

The following user thanked Yuki_240sx for this useful post:

ShadowSoldier36
01-02-2012, 04:00 AM #511
Meeky
Dark Knight
Originally posted by 240sx View Post
well if you had 2 ps3, it would allow you to boost trophies by yourself without having the trouble of asking someone else to help you. it doesn't mean he's not legit or not, it would depend on firmware and whatnot. so let's not jump the gun and claim someone not being legit because they have two ps3, if they had two ps3, good for them and if they had more than 2+, then hell that's just great, gimme ur address and i'll ummm "drop by Winky Winky", they probably had money to buy another ps3 that's it. i myself have 2 ps3, well correction i have one broken ps3 and one working but if it were still working it would make deals go by faster, you could multitask and get twice as much done then rather with one ps3. not trying to start any flame wars or anything but i just thought i say something about having 2 ps3 that's it...

as for hakoom video with mk9, i wouldn't call that cheating, he found an exploit with his save [props to him for figuring that out], if i recall that's how the exploit section use to be like, people using legit game saves to get trophies [now it's a mad house for cfw], or some sort of game save, and in this case he's doing that and it's not quite cfw. well unless he cfw to plat his mk9 and then he used his cfw save but made it legit somehow...iunno, i don't know to much about cfw to go into detail so, i'm gonna leave it at that...not gonna lean towards any side without evidence, it wouldn't be fair to judge someone without the proper proof.

He has 2+ ps3s the save was cfw or the trophys well not pop i know i do have a cfw shop.
01-02-2012, 04:46 AM #512
Man of Steel
It lives, my 360 is back
Well I don't know the MK9 glitch, but I have no idea what Hakoom is trying to disprove. Someone calls him a cheat, and his comeback is basically "if I put my save on my other PS3 that hasn't played the game, it will pop multiple trophies". Well not to be a dick here, but big ****ing deal? If he doesn't cheat, then connect the PS3 he's been making progress on to sync the trophies, then carry on using the other. There is no reason at all for anyone to do half a game on one PS3, then finish on another and pop multiple trophies at the same time.
01-02-2012, 05:17 AM #513
daj0k3r
Dam losers
Originally posted by Man
Well I don't know the MK9 glitch, but I have no idea what Hakoom is trying to disprove. Someone calls him a cheat, and his comeback is basically "if I put my save on my other PS3 that hasn't played the game, it will pop multiple trophies". Well not to be a dick here, but big ****ing deal? If he doesn't cheat, then connect the PS3 he's been making progress on to sync the trophies, then carry on using the other. There is no reason at all for anyone to do half a game on one PS3, then finish on another and pop multiple trophies at the same time.

What are you talking about? I do that all of the time like a dumb ass :derp:
01-02-2012, 05:26 AM #514
Man of Steel
It lives, my 360 is back
Originally posted by daj0k3r View Post
What are you talking about? I do that all of the time like a dumb ass :derp:

Ah, the Hakoom defence. You won't get away that easy with your CFW trophies.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo