08-23-2011, 07:36 PM #1
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This thread is open for all forms of trophy trading discussions. Keep anything directly trophy related in the trophy discussion section. In here we can discuss, debate and help each other with trophy trading related issues.

Flaming, heated arguments, spam, provoking, and any other form of name calling and being rude in general is not tolerated in this thread.

The following 12 users say thank you to FoxkaZ for this useful post:

abo_hodiban, androelcubano, AyeeLG, Drug, Fuskiee, M4CarbineSin, Man of Steel, MysticDragon, ShadowSoldier36, ThatEpicSomeone, Wosley, Yuki_240sx
01-02-2012, 10:44 PM #524
daj0k3r
Dam losers
Originally posted by jedt View Post
Some of you might have seen the comedy played out with You must login or register to view this content. today. Basically he claimed he was working on a Dark Souls Plat and wanted to know if anyone in the section was interested in buying it.

Now we've all seen Scammers come & go, so when I seen Dark Souls Plat on offer my interest was spiked, I checked the guys card - he has no Plats...but offering a tough one, as a first time was a little hard to swallow.
I recalled that he VM'd me saying M4 would never scam anyone and I was out of order having a dispute with him. Anyway we asked the question of legitimacy of the Plat and if M4 was indeed providing on his behalf.
Check here: You must login or register to view this content.

We all know it's hard enough dealing with members around here but when staff start shite like that, its hard to stomach.
If you have doubts over anyone please please please contact a trusted member of this section - contact someone who knows about trophy trading, what it involves, the timescales involved, the process...use any of these trusted members: I-DA-HO, the_noob, xjinton, D-Rock1, WorstShooter, Kobe_Bryant_24, Julian, MysticDragon, Yuki_240sx, Gotham_Shadow, NOKCHEVY, DaHansi, God_Is_7, iLuvTaylorSwift, shadymathers, unspokendream, Starllennium, Xiao Xin, YnO, -Warhawk-, Aluminium_Pig‎, DarkGeneRaL_, Lunieizsicc, rewind1uk‎, kelston813, Man of Steel, ODDO_22, sendastunt, skoiler, clitwub, cookies420, Merc, daj0k3r or myself (apologies if I forgot anyone trustworthy).

Just ask anyone above is such & such trustworthy, are they reliable, they/we will steer you in the right direction.

Oh and can anyone explain why Hondyadr had his Dark Soul thread completely deleted - not just sent to the Dumpster like everyone else?

Stay sharp guys and remember if you hear of anyone trying to move a quick Dark Souls...think twice!

Oh man. I was drinking some Steve Weisers, why didn't you let me do the Stunner. No combo is more lethal than a STunner and the People's Elbow. I guess that what he gets for messing with the People's Champion and he's getting the Smackdown :fyea: I'm mad now because I missed the Stunner opportunity ***Stone Cold Stuns MysticDragon and drinks more Steve weisers :carling: ***
01-02-2012, 10:48 PM #525
Some of you might have seen the comedy played out with You must login or register to view this content. today. Basically he claimed he was working on a Dark Souls Plat and wanted to know if anyone in the section was interested in buying it.

Now we've all seen Scammers come & go, so when I seen Dark Souls Plat on offer my interest was spiked, I checked the guys card - he has no Plats...but offering a tough one, as a first time was a little hard to swallow.
I recalled that he VM'd me saying M4 would never scam anyone and I was out of order having a dispute with him. Anyway we asked the question of legitimacy of the Plat and if M4 was indeed providing on his behalf.
Check here: You must login or register to view this content.

We all know it's hard enough dealing with members around here but when staff start shite like that, its hard to stomach.
If you have doubts over anyone please please please contact a trusted member of this section - contact someone who knows about trophy trading, what it involves, the timescales involved, the process...use any of these trusted members: I-DA-HO, the_noob, xjinton, D-Rock1, WorstShooter, Kobe_Bryant_24, Julian, MysticDragon, Yuki_240sx, Gotham_Shadow, NOKCHEVY, DaHansi, God_Is_7, iLuvTaylorSwift, shadymathers, unspokendream, Starllennium, Xiao Xin, YnO, -Warhawk-, Aluminium_Pig‎, DarkGeneRaL_, Lunieizsicc, rewind1uk‎, kelston813, Man of Steel, ODDO_22, sendastunt, skoiler, clitwub, cookies420, Merc, daj0k3r or myself (apologies if I forgot anyone trustworthy).

Just ask anyone above is such & such trustworthy, are they reliable, they/we will steer you in the right direction.

Oh and can anyone explain why Hondyadr had his Dark Soul thread completely deleted - not just sent to the Dumpster like everyone else?

Stay sharp guys and remember if you hear of anyone trying to move a quick Dark Souls...think twice!

threads in dumpster can be viewed if that could be seen it looks bad on ngu staff with him being a member of staff is my conclusion. also what a start to a new year a staff member helping a scammer last year cfw now this when will the onslaught end.
edit:600 posts

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

Originally posted by RiKiMaRuE223 View Post
Am I trustworthy? :fa: I made it into this group: You must login or register to view this content.

yes that would indeed make you one hell offa guy
Last edited by xjinton ; 01-02-2012 at 10:47 PM.
01-02-2012, 10:55 PM #526
NOKCHEVY
Level 1 TrustWorthy
you know Jedt ive really quite had it with that gook M4, this little punk B I T C H prick offered that plat to me, you, WorstShooter, and oh yeah he also got $100 from Bizarro for this damn plat, now i spoke with M4 on psn recently to hit that gook up about synching to my friend bizarro's account since he paid and to also ask whats the deal with my homeboy's WorstShooter plats he was promised, but all he has been doing is bs everyone, now honestly not even the fact that he jacked people but that fact that he makes a mokery out of it is what pisses me off, so this is whats gonna happen very soon and i will videotape the whole thing. M4 is nothing but a lil gook bitch in my eyes, hes a piece of s h i t! he has no one to run to in NorCaL cuz the Nortenos run the shit round here, and thats me, im 5'11 190lbs and i know M4 is a lil 4ft something gook, i have his address, he lives 25 min away from me, i think its time this lil bitch gets brought back to reality, its time for him to be reminded of how streets of Northern California are run, i already made a few phone calls to the homies in Santa Clara so they will be watching his house learning when he home, whens his family is home, etc, so we will know when that bitch is most vulnerable to our shit, once we have all we need its home invasion time, im jacking all his shit to prove a point, hes not untouchable, this will be my gift to the trophy section and too all my friends he scammed, i will completely disfigure this bitch, NORTE XIV!

The following 3 users say thank you to NOKCHEVY for this useful post:

bizarro, Man of Steel, sendastunt
01-02-2012, 11:19 PM #527
RiKi 223
Uncharted Master
Originally posted by NOKCHEVY View Post
you know Jedt ive really quite had it with that gook M4, this little punk B I T C H prick offered that plat to me, you, WorstShooter, and oh yeah he also got $100 from Bizarro for this damn plat, now i spoke with M4 on psn recently to hit that gook up about synching to my friend bizarro's account since he paid and to also ask whats the deal with my homeboy's WorstShooter plats he was promised, but all he has been doing is bs everyone, now honestly not even the fact that he jacked people but that fact that he makes a mokery out of it is what pisses me off, so this is whats gonna happen very soon and i will videotape the whole thing. M4 is nothing but a lil gook bitch in my eyes, hes a piece of s h i t! he has no one to run to in NorCaL cuz the Nortenos run the shit round here, and thats me, im 5'11 190lbs and i know M4 is a lil 4ft something gook, i have his address, he lives 25 min away from me, i think its time this lil bitch gets brought back to reality, its time for him to be reminded of how streets of Northern California are run, i already made a few phone calls to the homies in Santa Clara so they will be watching his house learning when he home, whens his family is home, etc, so we will know when that bitch is most vulnerable to our shit, once we have all we need its home invasion time, im jacking all his shit to prove a point, hes not untouchable, this will be my gift to the trophy section and too all my friends he scammed, i will completely disfigure this bitch, NORTE XIV!

I know you're thinking of the trophy section, but you don't want to get 15+ years for Repping Norte like scrapa do you?

Also, I'm a "gook" and I'm 5'9, just because he's a "gook" doesn't mean he's gonna be 4' tall. No
01-02-2012, 11:20 PM #528
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Originally posted by NOKCHEVY View Post
you know Jedt ive really quite had it with that gook M4, this little punk B I T C H prick offered that plat to me, you, WorstShooter, and oh yeah he also got $100 from Bizarro for this damn plat, now i spoke with M4 on psn recently to hit that gook up about synching to my friend bizarro's account since he paid and to also ask whats the deal with my homeboy's WorstShooter plats he was promised

Nice mate...very nice!

Just to let people who missed the thread earlier, Hondy's thread appeared on the Dumpster: You must login or register to view this content.
01-02-2012, 11:24 PM #529
bizarro
Bounty hunter
that sneaky bastard tried to hide the traces of his scamming but it didnt work.
very nice job jedt
01-02-2012, 11:39 PM #530
sendastunt
Trophy Hunter
yeah now we can read the thread, but a couple hours back, i tried finding it and it was 100% gone ( maybe sent to an admin section of the forum where we have no access )

I used to love trading trophies here, but after being a**raped (scammed) 3 times, I really dont enjoy it anymore :(

I wish there could be some kind of system to make sure someone can be trusted, since now, even people like M4 appeared to be scammers, that's sad stuff

Anyway, as far as I'm concerned, after finishing MW3's 10th prestige, I'll be back with some serious shit, maybe GTA IV trophies :p
01-03-2012, 12:45 AM #531
Originally posted by bizarro View Post
very nice job jedt

:lol: You really think I tried to have it removed? That's quite funny because all I told Sub to do was close the thread, it was his decision to delete the thread.

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

Nice mate...very nice!

Just to let people who missed the thread earlier, Hondy's thread appeared on the Dumpster: You must login or register to view this content.

Looks like you broke a rule too No
You must login or register to view this content.
01-03-2012, 01:07 AM #532
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
Originally posted by bizarro View Post
very nice job jedt

m4 says your plat snycs at 10pm

Originally posted by shadow View Post

m4 says you plat synced next friday

Originally posted by worstshooter View Post

m4 says this friday
Last edited by ShadowSoldier36 ; 01-03-2012 at 01:21 AM.

The following user thanked ShadowSoldier36 for this useful post:

Hondarydr

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo