08-23-2011, 07:36 PM #1
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This thread is open for all forms of trophy trading discussions. Keep anything directly trophy related in the trophy discussion section. In here we can discuss, debate and help each other with trophy trading related issues.

Flaming, heated arguments, spam, provoking, and any other form of name calling and being rude in general is not tolerated in this thread.

The following 12 users say thank you to FoxkaZ for this useful post:

abo_hodiban, androelcubano, AyeeLG, Drug, Fuskiee, M4CarbineSin, Man of Steel, MysticDragon, ShadowSoldier36, ThatEpicSomeone, Wosley, Yuki_240sx
01-04-2012, 08:10 AM #560
MysticDragon
Legend of the South....
Originally posted by kelston813 View Post
Lol I don't understand what those messages from M4 are implying? Is he saying you have to wait until he finishes High School in 2014 to get your trophies, and he's only paying back Jedt and Hondaryr?

i honestly dont know, but if thats the case, he might as well plat everybody's game whenever he feels like he got time (and thats even after he plays all his new games, lol) but if it was never set a date on when the plats would be finished then he can take however long he wants to i guess /facepalm
01-04-2012, 10:51 AM #561
-J-
Happy Aka: the_noob Happy
Originally posted by Astro
****in ps3 on mine its kem 400aca for the deck and kes 400a for the laser. and i dont see that on the site.

try ebay mate, there are loads normally
01-04-2012, 08:36 PM #562
bizarro
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by HO View Post
m4 says your plat snycs at 10pm

still nothing after multiple days this is bullsh!t

The following user thanked bizarro for this useful post:

-J-
01-04-2012, 10:35 PM #563
Gotham_Shadow
Do or Do Not, There is No Try
Originally posted by bizarro View Post

I am pretty sure we are all out of luck with M4 regardless of what he says. We all should just cut our losses and move on, because there is nothing else can be done to him at this point. Some of us are out of hundreds of dollars or countless amount of plats that we synced for him.
01-04-2012, 10:53 PM #564
Does any one with Xploder want a $20 psn card? I made a new account and im wondering if anyone would help me out switch the files around
01-04-2012, 11:11 PM #565
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
Originally posted by bizarro View Post

Wow that's it I'm blocking him
01-05-2012, 12:54 AM #566
MysticDragon
Legend of the South....
Originally posted by Shadow View Post
I am pretty sure we are all out of luck with M4 regardless of what he says. We all should just cut our losses and move on, because there is nothing else can be done to him at this point. Some of us are out of hundreds of dollars or countless amount of plats that we synced for him.

yeah i hate to hear that but thats why i didnt sync his Bayonetta (he hadnt even started my Demon Souls) regardless to his Trustworthy Level.... you have to be on Mystic's Trustworthy Level for something like that (and I got a few people thats made it to that list) :y:

Edited

1. WorstShooter
2. Yuki_240
3. Gotham Shadow
4. Jedt
5. RaysDaOne
6. RiKiMaRuE223
7. clitwub
8. Man of Steel
9. kMaan
10. Merc
11. God_Is_7
12. Xjinton
13. iluvtaylorswift
14. yoh
15. Drock [OG]
16. Ichigo [OG]
17. The_Noob [OG]
18. EdgarsZon [OG]
19. Foxkaz he's retired but still highly trusted around here
20. Kelston

(forgive me for whoever i left out and the list is no particular order) and all of you know me on a very personal level and i am a man of my word. i do what i say and i say what i am gonna do
Last edited by MysticDragon ; 01-05-2012 at 01:28 AM.
01-05-2012, 01:10 AM #567
Yuki_240sx
☆§µmm€®~¥µkı☆
Originally posted by MysticDragon View Post
yeah i hate to hear that but thats why i didnt sync his Bayonetta (he hadnt even started my Demon Souls) regardless to his Trustworthy Level.... you have to be on Mystic's Trustworthy Level for something like that (and I got a few people thats made it to that list) :y:

1. WorstShooter
2. Yuki_240
3. Gotham Shadow
4. Jedt
5. RaysDaOne
6. RiKiMaRuE223
7. clitwub
8. Man of Steel
9. kMaan
10. Merc
11. God_Is_7
12. Xjinton
13. iluvtaylorswift
14. yoh

(forgive me for whoever i left out and the list is no particular order) and all of you know me on a very personal level and i am a man of my word. i do what i say and i say what i am gonna do

i added some of my own as well

15. Drock [OG]
16. Ichigo [OG]
17. The_Noob [OG]
18. EdgarsZon [OG]
19. Foxkaz he's retired but still highly trusted around here
20. Kelston

umm damn i missing a lot of others but those guys are should totally make your list for sure hands down.
01-05-2012, 01:17 AM #568
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
Originally posted by MysticDragon View Post

1. WorstShooter
2. Yuki_240
3. Gotham Shadow
4. Jedt
5. RaysDaOne
6. RiKiMaRuE223
7. clitwub
8. Man of Steel
9. kMaan
10. Merc
11. God_Is_7
12. Xjinton
13. iluvtaylorswift
14. yoh

how do you get mystic trustworthy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo