08-23-2011, 07:36 PM #1
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This thread is open for all forms of trophy trading discussions. Keep anything directly trophy related in the trophy discussion section. In here we can discuss, debate and help each other with trophy trading related issues.

Flaming, heated arguments, spam, provoking, and any other form of name calling and being rude in general is not tolerated in this thread.

The following 12 users say thank you to FoxkaZ for this useful post:

abo_hodiban, androelcubano, AyeeLG, Drug, Fuskiee, M4CarbineSin, Man of Steel, MysticDragon, ShadowSoldier36, ThatEpicSomeone, Wosley, Yuki_240sx
01-30-2012, 11:41 PM #686
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
i like how every1 on ps3trophies.com despises hackers and cheaters but they dont do anything about it all they do is complain
Last edited by ShadowSoldier36 ; 01-30-2012 at 11:50 PM.
01-31-2012, 01:16 AM #687
daj0k3r
Dam losers
Originally posted by HO View Post
i like how every1 on ps3trophies.com despises hackers and cheaters but they dont do anything about it all they do is complain

That's because the admins had said it would take too much work and only one was really for that decision in the first place. Most of these guys here on this site aren't really active on there anyway, but unlike a certain someone, folks don't come over there and post stuff they actually didn't actually didn't earn. For example, an individual posted that he'd done Wipeout, but he DEFINITELY didn't.

If I were you, I'd take care of that bull you did on Paul (I think) because that's some shady crap you did. This isn't the first time you did that crap to someone either either. You keep on doing that, it's gonna bite you in the ass. If you think you can try and pull that crap on me on what we talked about yesterday, then you're a bigger idiot than I thought.

The following 2 users say thank you to daj0k3r for this useful post:

NOKCHEVY, Meeky
01-31-2012, 01:19 AM #688
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
Originally posted by daj0k3r View Post
That's because the admins had said it would take too much work and only one was really for that decision in the first place. Most of these guys here on this site aren't really active on there anyway, but unlike a certain someone, folks don't come over there and post stuff they actually didn't actually didn't earn. For example, an individual posted that he'd done Wipeout, but he DEFINITELY didn't.

If I were you, I'd take care of that bull you did on Paul (I think) because that's some shady crap you did. This isn't the first time you did that crap to someone either either. You keep on doing that, it's gonna bite you in the ass. If you think you can try and pull that crap on me on what we talked about yesterday, then you're a bigger idiot than I thought.

not my fault he changed the password in the middle of the deal twice then complains why no trophy when he know the password changed i couldnt do anything

premium Smile
Last edited by ShadowSoldier36 ; 01-31-2012 at 01:31 AM.
01-31-2012, 01:19 AM #689
Meeky
Dark Knight

You got it in one mate well said.
01-31-2012, 01:35 AM #690
Smokin420
Used2B Kelston813
They take Killzone franchise very seriously. Only games you cannot glitch, hack or mod without being kicked or banned from the servers. It even used to be the only PS3 game that would brick your PS3 for hacking its trophies. I guess technologies changed that..
01-31-2012, 01:40 AM #691
Gotham_Shadow
Do or Do Not, There is No Try
Sorry for being gone so long as I am having a personal hell right now. For those that are not aware, M4CarbineSin has sold his psn account. All deals will no longer be completed. Just an FYI for those that he would still complete deals. He lied. Shocker I know. He has a horrible past.

@Foxkaz: Please insure that his IP has been perma'd. I strongly believe he is attempting a return to scam more individuals here on NGU.

The following 3 users say thank you to Gotham_Shadow for this useful post:

-J-, YenooR, Yuki_240sx
01-31-2012, 02:17 AM #692
daj0k3r
Dam losers
Originally posted by HO View Post
not my fault he changed the password in the middle of the deal twice then complains why no trophy when he know the password changed i couldnt do anything

premium Smile

You added your own personal friends to HIS account. I know why you had to because one of the trophies requires you to do a level with a few other PSN friends. All you had to was tell him that because it was obvious he had no idea. And the buyer/trader needs to know EXACTLY what he/she is getting also and the requirements potentially needed for them. There's plenty of stuff out there on trophies. So all you need to do is do some research, just in case. Not that hard. You folks need to be careful because folks spend money on these things. You shouldn't just f**k up with this kind of stuff.

Referring to you other little complaint, people don't complain about you particularly because you have hacked plats. It's because your comments are hypocritical on there. You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked daj0k3r for this useful post:

NOKCHEVY
01-31-2012, 05:13 AM #693
NOKCHEVY
Level 1 TrustWorthy
You added your own personal friends to HIS account. I know why you had to because one of the trophies requires you to do a level with a few other PSN friends. All you had to was tell him that because it was obvious he had no idea. And the buyer/trader needs to know EXACTLY what he/she is getting also and the requirements potentially needed for them. There's plenty of stuff out there on trophies. So all you need to do is do some research, just in case. Not that hard. You folks need to be careful because folks spend money on these things. You shouldn't just f**k up with this kind of stuff.

Referring to you other little complaint, people don't complain about you particularly because you have hacked plats. It's because your comments are hypocritical on there. You must login or register to view this content.

ahahah this is ****ing classic!!!!! no one likes that dumb lil bitch Idaho on that site, id avice everyone to look at al the comments from other memebers from that site have to say about this lil punk bitch, hahah Idaho it seems people on that site really dont like the way you stupid ass acts, and LMAO you told people you in the military and your16, SMH! EPIC FAIL SORRY ASS LOSER! people calling you a stalker seems nothing changes from there to NGU always trolling and spamming posts begging for rep and telling people what they should do. SMH! BITCH!

The following user thanked NOKCHEVY for this useful post:

Meeky
01-31-2012, 07:22 AM #694
clitwub
Everybody Loves CLIT!!!!
Originally posted by Shadow View Post
Sorry for being gone so long as I am having a personal hell right now. For those that are not aware, M4CarbineSin has sold his psn account. All deals will no longer be completed. Just an FYI for those that he would still complete deals. He lied. Shocker I know. He has a horrible past.

@Foxkaz: Please insure that his IP has been perma'd. I strongly believe he is attempting a return to scam more individuals here on NGU.

i always said.... once a scammer, always a scammer.......

The following user thanked clitwub for this useful post:

daj0k3r

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo