08-23-2011, 07:36 PM #1
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This thread is open for all forms of trophy trading discussions. Keep anything directly trophy related in the trophy discussion section. In here we can discuss, debate and help each other with trophy trading related issues.

Flaming, heated arguments, spam, provoking, and any other form of name calling and being rude in general is not tolerated in this thread.

The following 12 users say thank you to FoxkaZ for this useful post:

abo_hodiban, androelcubano, AyeeLG, Drug, Fuskiee, M4CarbineSin, Man of Steel, MysticDragon, ShadowSoldier36, ThatEpicSomeone, Wosley, Yuki_240sx
02-01-2012, 12:06 PM #704
clitwub
Everybody Loves CLIT!!!!
Originally posted by kelston813 View Post
I agree they don't do enough but 'all' isn't really fair bro. Foxkas does do a great job, as a dispute mod and normal duties like closing threads etc, Fox is always on the ball in my cases. But yeah, some do just chillax abit to much.

i second kelston there, everytime ive asked foxeh for help, he answers within an hour or so... fairplay, he's shit hot at what he does, and deserves his super mod status, keep up the good work bro :y:
02-01-2012, 12:21 PM #705
Liam
In my man cave
Originally posted by UnspokenDream View Post
Your the only Mod that does anything, Im just saying that Mods should be quicker and on the ball, instead of being in the shoutbox Partying it up.

Originally posted by kelston813 View Post
I agree they don't do enough but 'all' isn't really fair bro. Foxkas does do a great job, as a dispute mod and normal duties like closing threads etc, Fox is always on the ball in my cases. But yeah, some do just chillax abit to much.

That is far from true, we all have other duties to attend to. You cannot just expect a mod to be there without any sort of notification and even when you do notify a mod on a situation the chances are they're doing something else Mod-related. Personally I adhere to all PM's/VM's as soon as I possibly can and that is the case for the rest of the staff otherwise they wouldn't be in the position they are.

I'd also just like to point out that only a select few mods are assigned to disputes and only in the event of them all being absent at that specific time then another mod will step in.
02-01-2012, 02:01 PM #706
ShinigamiUzi
Proud to be a Player
Skolier has returned to the leaderborad Claps
02-01-2012, 05:36 PM #707
NOKCHEVY
Level 1 TrustWorthy
haha TRUELY EPIC!

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 2 users say thank you to NOKCHEVY for this useful post:

WorstShooter, Meeky
02-01-2012, 06:16 PM #708
The__Jackal
Little One
Originally posted by NOKCHEVY View Post
haha TRUELY EPIC!

I think someone hates that skoiler is back.

Check Roughdawg4 posts. Post #11.
02-01-2012, 06:19 PM #709
WorstShooter
Level 1 Trustworthy!
Originally posted by NOKCHEVY View Post
haha TRUELY EPIC!

That guy Roughdawg4 is nothing but a cry baby... i mean really... acting like he's going to get a honors medal from the President... not even a standing ovation... nor money lol... i mean if you think about YGC is all a big contradiction... no jb or cfw allowed but letting others get plats for you or using ofw save hacks is allowed... think about it... it's all cheating no matter how you look at it... it's like saying lock up the guys who rape females but not the ones who rape males... or lock up the people who rape toddlers but not adults... i mean come on it's all the same sh!t no matter how you look at it... cheating is cheating and sinning is sinning... i can throw so many examples but why go on... and if they were to take everyone off the leaderboards for using a cheat (not a type of cheat) but a cheat in general there would probably be 3 people left lol... wonder how they're going to handle xploder lol... anyways that's my two cents

The following 7 users say thank you to WorstShooter for this useful post:

MysticDragon, NOKCHEVY, Smokin420, The__Jackal, UnspokenDream, Meeky, Yuki_240sx
02-01-2012, 06:35 PM #710
Meeky
Dark Knight
Roughdawg4 Kid must hate warfigher so much him keeps going on and on about him even every post,

Roughdawg4 + warfigher

Roughdawg4 what about warfigher why not remove him warfigher this warfigher that every post or let me work on the leaderborads i well look at them, i can look at them,

STFU...

The following user thanked Meeky for this useful post:

NOKCHEVY
02-01-2012, 07:11 PM #711
Max21
Maggbot timeout!
Doesn't Roughdawg4 know trophies don't mean shit? Maybe if he took his dick out of his ps3 and put it in something wet and warm he wouldn't care so much about trophies.

The following 4 users say thank you to Max21 for this useful post:

NOKCHEVY, ShinigamiUzi, WorstShooter, Meeky
02-01-2012, 07:19 PM #712
WorstShooter
Level 1 Trustworthy!
Originally posted by Max21 View Post
Doesn't Roughdawg4 know trophies don't mean shit? Maybe if he took his dick out of his ps3 and put it in something wet and warm he wouldn't care so much about trophies.

kid should change his name to Justin Timberlake cause all he does is cry a damn river... or even better Goldilocks... next you will hear him complain and say this "This porridge is too hot!"... needs to get off warfigher's dick. Real Talk!

The following 2 users say thank you to WorstShooter for this useful post:

Max21, NOKCHEVY

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo