08-23-2011, 07:36 PM #1
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This thread is open for all forms of trophy trading discussions. Keep anything directly trophy related in the trophy discussion section. In here we can discuss, debate and help each other with trophy trading related issues.

Flaming, heated arguments, spam, provoking, and any other form of name calling and being rude in general is not tolerated in this thread.

The following 12 users say thank you to FoxkaZ for this useful post:

abo_hodiban, androelcubano, AyeeLG, Drug, Fuskiee, M4CarbineSin, Man of Steel, MysticDragon, ShadowSoldier36, ThatEpicSomeone, Wosley, Yuki_240sx
02-04-2012, 03:38 AM #731
Meeky
Dark Knight
Originally posted by MysticDragon View Post
fellas i really do appreciate your comments. but im just speaking the truth and thats how i feel. its gaming, thats all it is. nothing wrong with cheating or hacking (to an extent....if you dont do it playing online against other people then i would consider that as unfair) but other than that i dont give a damn, and neither should them for that fact

Ats it hack trophy have a nice gamer card to show off and play online. :y:
02-04-2012, 04:46 AM #732
bdogg985
Gimme The Ca$h
dude on that ygc thread theyre all talking about people having teams which means multiple people on 1 account. they all say teams are legit but it isnt. its same thing if u pay people to play, hack, or use a "team" its all cheating. i really dont see why it matters anyway, as long as u have the trophy it should count no matter what. psnprofiles is way better cuz they have EVERYBODY on the leaderboard despite hackers etc which is what a real leaderboard should be like anyways. so what if they cheat? they have the trophy so it doesnt matter. imo all i care about is having the trophy idgaf how it was earned
02-04-2012, 04:47 AM #733
daj0k3r
Dam losers
Now THIS is funny :carling:

I'm going to guess he's gonna say his friend did it.... I guess the moral of the story is don't talk or it's gonna backfire on you.
Last edited by Connor ; 02-04-2012 at 05:44 PM.
02-04-2012, 05:19 AM #734
Man of Steel
It lives, my 360 is back
Originally posted by daj0k3r View Post

I'm going to guess he's gonna say his friend did it.... I guess the moral of the story is don't talk or it's gonna backfire on you.

That video is funnier than you think, but I'm unable to say why. If you know that guy, tell his dumb ass to remove that quickly because it will backfire, but not just on that Andrew guy (as it is clear he hacked) but others too.
Last edited by Man of Steel ; 02-04-2012 at 05:48 PM.
02-04-2012, 05:54 AM #735
daj0k3r
Dam losers
Originally posted by bdogg985 View Post
dude on that ygc thread theyre all talking about people having teams which means multiple people on 1 account. they all say teams are legit but it isnt. its same thing if u pay people to play, hack, or use a "team" its all cheating. i really dont see why it matters anyway, as long as u have the trophy it should count no matter what. psnprofiles is way better cuz they have EVERYBODY on the leaderboard despite hackers etc which is what a real leaderboard should be like anyways. so what if they cheat? they have the trophy so it doesnt matter. imo all i care about is having the trophy idgaf how it was earned

The only reason why everyone is on PSNProfiles is because the admin on there tries to go by Sony's policies and more importantly it would be more work for him to do. I personally don't care if folks hack or cheat. Folks have been cheating on stuff for years. This is no different. The only problem I have is if you're a hypocrite.

The following user thanked daj0k3r for this useful post:

Smokin420
02-04-2012, 06:05 AM #736
BigBang
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by daj0k3r View Post

Can't tell if finally fell to the hacker side or just not careful enough to not get caught. :dumb:
Last edited by Connor ; 02-04-2012 at 05:44 PM.
02-04-2012, 06:12 AM #737
aBoss
< ^ > < ^ >
that looks hacked but idk
02-04-2012, 06:23 AM #738
daj0k3r
Dam losers
Originally posted by FunAndJokes View Post
that looks hacked but idk

Yeah, it is. There's no way you can have all trophies and you only have 43 gold licenses (you need 60). That's already a dead giveaway. Honestly what are the chances are you and another person having the EXACT same stats? Think about it.

The following user thanked daj0k3r for this useful post:

NOKCHEVY
02-05-2012, 01:53 PM #739
ShinigamiUzi
Proud to be a Player
I'm so disappointed , I got all trophies in BFBC1 expect catch the bad moment trophy which stopping me from plat :(

I tried in my dad's office which he has 40MB but didn't work neither :( .

Anyone can help me ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo