08-23-2011, 07:36 PM #1
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This thread is open for all forms of trophy trading discussions. Keep anything directly trophy related in the trophy discussion section. In here we can discuss, debate and help each other with trophy trading related issues.

Flaming, heated arguments, spam, provoking, and any other form of name calling and being rude in general is not tolerated in this thread.

The following 12 users say thank you to FoxkaZ for this useful post:

abo_hodiban, androelcubano, AyeeLG, Drug, Fuskiee, M4CarbineSin, Man of Steel, MysticDragon, ShadowSoldier36, ThatEpicSomeone, Wosley, Yuki_240sx
02-05-2012, 03:06 PM #740
Meeky
Dark Knight
Originally posted by Man
That video is funnier than you think, but I'm unable to say why. If you know that guy, tell his dumb ass to remove that quickly because it will backfire, but not just on that Andrew guy (as it is clear he hacked) but others too.

The video is because of me the world is talking about my gt5. =D
02-06-2012, 04:13 AM #741
NOKCHEVY
Level 1 TrustWorthy
Originally posted by daj0k3r View Post
Now THIS is funny :carling:

I'm going to guess he's gonna say his friend did it.... I guess the moral of the story is don't talk or it's gonna backfire on you.

o wow i wonder why the mods edited your post.(deletes video) SMH!!!!! i guess someone went to go cry to someone else. LOL
02-06-2012, 06:34 AM #742
BigBang
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by NOKCHEVY View Post
o wow i wonder why the mods edited your post.(deletes video) SMH!!!!! i guess someone went to go cry to someone else. LOL

Seems likely... I hope mods aren't doing the same thing as YGC (double-standard policy). :lol:
02-06-2012, 09:21 AM #743
daj0k3r
Dam losers
Originally posted by NOKCHEVY View Post

Well you are right, partially. The issue was the person that bum Andrew was being compared with is a member here. I've even done a deal with him. It seemed at the time that I was blasting him or trying to humiliate him, but that was not the case. I got some PMs, we talked and I'm done with the issue. I think he is too. I would have erased the video to avoid potential conflict, but I was asleep when I got the stuff lol.

There's been talk here recently on folks on YGC are hypocritical and folks are getting banned, etc. particularly from some of the "big" hunters. I just thought how it was funny how Andrew got owned. That's all. Apparently, he's a hater and not many people like him. He talks about how awesome he is. That video proofs otherwise and he's shut up since then. I grew up with the saying "all bark, but no bite," which is basically a bum that talks, but can't back up his/her words.

In all honesty, this trophy stuff has gotten out of hand at times. Who gives a crap how many trophies you have? Like I've said before, I personally could care a less about folks doing exploits, cheats, whatever to get trophies, but don't be a hypocrite on sites and talk crap when you don't do your games the old fashioned way or do them yourself. That just makes you an idiot.
Last edited by daj0k3r ; 02-06-2012 at 10:10 AM.

The following user thanked daj0k3r for this useful post:

MysticDragon
02-08-2012, 03:14 AM #744
NOKCHEVY
Level 1 TrustWorthy
You must login or register to view this content.
02-09-2012, 08:44 PM #745
ShinigamiUzi
Proud to be a Player
02-09-2012, 11:03 PM #746
Hakoom

Love the side Note

[email][email protected][/email]

02-10-2012, 06:17 PM #747
bizarro
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by UnspokenDream View Post
Hakoom

Love the side Note

[email][email protected][/email]

his prices are insane
02-10-2012, 06:30 PM #748
daj0k3r
Dam losers
Originally posted by bizarro View Post
his prices are insane

No. It really depends on the game, really, but a lot of folks find other alternatives like hacked trophies and saves them money.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo