08-23-2011, 07:36 PM #1
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This thread is open for all forms of trophy trading discussions. Keep anything directly trophy related in the trophy discussion section. In here we can discuss, debate and help each other with trophy trading related issues.

Flaming, heated arguments, spam, provoking, and any other form of name calling and being rude in general is not tolerated in this thread.

The following 12 users say thank you to FoxkaZ for this useful post:

abo_hodiban, androelcubano, AyeeLG, Drug, Fuskiee, M4CarbineSin, Man of Steel, MysticDragon, ShadowSoldier36, ThatEpicSomeone, Wosley, Yuki_240sx
02-11-2012, 10:12 PM #758
Originally posted by UnspokenDream View Post
Well, im still going to trash talk, this piece of shit.

did i miss something about him? Smile
i know he was #1 in trophy list and latter turned out he was hacking his trophys.
02-12-2012, 04:40 PM #759
sendastunt
Trophy Hunter
imo, hakoom is not a hacker, he has 2 PS3, and he explained the few times time stamps were ''strange'' was because of him changing saves between the ps3 or something like that

he didnt even hack socom or the other easy platinum games, whereas duck360 hacked them
02-12-2012, 05:24 PM #760
Originally posted by sendastunt View Post
imo, hakoom is not a hacker, he has 2 PS3, and he explained the few times time stamps were ''strange'' was because of him changing saves between the ps3 or something like that

he didnt even hack socom or the other easy platinum games, whereas duck360 hacked them

He wont hack them because he Knows, better. Hes a cheater end of story.
02-12-2012, 06:13 PM #761
Originally posted by sendastunt View Post

i heard he hacked dead to rights or something like that.
02-12-2012, 06:34 PM #762
ShinigamiUzi
Proud to be a Player
Originally posted by Pig View Post
i heard he hacked dead to rights or something like that.

people accusing him he hacked dead to rights plat but he explained that he got glitch on dead to rights .

Last edited by ShinigamiUzi ; 02-12-2012 at 07:10 PM.

The following user thanked ShinigamiUzi for this useful post:

sendastunt

The following 2 users groaned at ShinigamiUzi for this awful post:

NOKCHEVY, UnspokenDream
02-12-2012, 07:17 PM #763
RiKi 223
Uncharted Master
Originally posted by PsychoReaperZ View Post
people accusing him he hacked dead to rights plat but he explained that he got glitch on dead to rights .

Well the second one is legitimate, because if you saw it, it said an average of 2:30 and him getting low times on all the other ones would help lower his average on all 8 levels which could make it under 2:30 averaged
02-12-2012, 09:39 PM #764
daj0k3r
Dam losers
Look, I understand if folks hate Hakoom or whomever because of hypocrisy, but it's not necessary to bring up a person's heritage. It really isn't.... NOKCHEVY, I have no problems in what you're saying for the most part, but you might want to read on current events.

@Psycho-- Yes, Hakoom is a cheater. He's even had a team of people, just like the vast majority of folks in the top 100. I alone am the reason some of them have the plats they got. I'm sure there are other people that have helped them too. Who in their right mind would want to spend the 100s of hours it legitimately takes to spend on Mortal Kombat, then want to spend the extra few minutes to back up their file on another PS3 just to sync trophies? That's just idiotic.
02-13-2012, 03:55 PM #765
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Call whoever you want a cheater, but racist remarks will not tolerated. Think before posting, as it might result in a ban.

The following 4 users say thank you to FoxkaZ for this useful post:

-J-, clitwub, MysticDragon, Wartortle
02-13-2012, 07:14 PM #766
Meeky
Dark Knight
Thank God am from Ireland. Outie

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo