08-23-2011, 07:36 PM #1
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This thread is open for all forms of trophy trading discussions. Keep anything directly trophy related in the trophy discussion section. In here we can discuss, debate and help each other with trophy trading related issues.

Flaming, heated arguments, spam, provoking, and any other form of name calling and being rude in general is not tolerated in this thread.

The following 12 users say thank you to FoxkaZ for this useful post:

abo_hodiban, androelcubano, AyeeLG, Drug, Fuskiee, M4CarbineSin, Man of Steel, MysticDragon, ShadowSoldier36, ThatEpicSomeone, Wosley, Yuki_240sx
08-27-2011, 11:34 AM #29
Gotham_Shadow
Do or Do Not, There is No Try
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
Just a heads up. People dealing with CallMeKaos might want to be extra careful. He is accused in two disputes, and it doesn't look like he have any plans to reply to them either.

Thanks for the headsup mate. I am still somewhat surprised by him as I had a perfect deal with him just a shortwhile ago.
08-27-2011, 12:03 PM #30
clitwub
Everybody Loves CLIT!!!!
Originally posted by Shadow View Post
Thanks for the headsup mate. I am still somewhat surprised by him as I had a perfect deal with him just a shortwhile ago.

yeah, i echo that mate...
i didnt use cash/psn cards like they did tho...
some people are so shallow, that they wanna scam for a few $$ /facepalm

The following user thanked clitwub for this useful post:

Gotham_Shadow
08-27-2011, 12:19 PM #31
Gotham_Shadow
Originally posted by clitwub View Post
yeah, i echo that mate...
i didnt use cash/psn cards like they did tho...
some people are so shallow, that they wanna scam for a few $$ /facepalm

I agree. Oh well though, atleast we still have a good amount of us who are extremely trustworthy to deal with Smile
08-27-2011, 04:58 PM #32
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Can I ask you guys for a favor? Those of you who have CallMeKaos on PSN, please send him a few messages, saying that unless he gets on NGU and respond to the disputes within a short period of time, he will end up permanently banned. Thanks in advance! Smile
08-27-2011, 05:10 PM #33
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
Can I ask you guys for a favor? Those of you who have CallMeKaos on PSN, please send him a few messages, saying that unless he gets on NGU and respond to the disputes within a short period of time, he will end up permanently banned. Thanks in advance! Smile

i will spam it Happy

The following 2 users say thank you to ShadowSoldier36 for this useful post:

Gotham_Shadow, MysticDragon
08-27-2011, 05:12 PM #34
Gotham_Shadow
I say we do to him, what Army did to everyone else here.
08-27-2011, 05:28 PM #35
clitwub
Everybody Loves CLIT!!!!
Originally posted by All View Post
i will spam it Happy

whats his psn :whistle:

EDIT - he's just come online, someone got some explaining to do Happy
Last edited by clitwub ; 08-27-2011 at 05:33 PM.
08-28-2011, 11:06 AM #36
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
And he's permanently banned from the NextGenUpdate forums. You must login or register to view this content.
08-28-2011, 12:08 PM #37
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
And he's permanently banned from the NextGenUpdate forums. You must login or register to view this content.

Surely its time to re-introduce the You must login or register to view this content. thread.
This is ridiculous the number of people that have got scammed recently. At least with the Trophy trusted list we had some control on the section. I have absolutely no idea why the Mods of NGU continue to refuse its re-introduction - how many more trusted members need to get scammed?

Let me state again, when we had the 2 previous trusted lists, in their duration in this section we had NO SCAMS.

Everyone in the section wants it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo