08-23-2011, 07:36 PM #1
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This thread is open for all forms of trophy trading discussions. Keep anything directly trophy related in the trophy discussion section. In here we can discuss, debate and help each other with trophy trading related issues.

Flaming, heated arguments, spam, provoking, and any other form of name calling and being rude in general is not tolerated in this thread.

The following 12 users say thank you to FoxkaZ for this useful post:

abo_hodiban, androelcubano, AyeeLG, Drug, Fuskiee, M4CarbineSin, Man of Steel, MysticDragon, ShadowSoldier36, ThatEpicSomeone, Wosley, Yuki_240sx
08-28-2011, 12:59 PM #38
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Originally posted by jedt View Post
Surely its time to re-introduce the You must login or register to view this content. thread.
This is ridiculous the number of people that have got scammed recently. At least with the Trophy trusted list we had some control on the section. I have absolutely no idea why the Mods of NGU continue to refuse its re-introduction - how many more trusted members need to get scammed?

Let me state again, when we had the 2 previous trusted lists, in their duration in this section we had NO SCAMS.

Everyone in the section wants it.

Post a site suggestion You must login or register to view this content.. Then an admin will deny/approve it, that decision would be final.
08-28-2011, 01:22 PM #39
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Ok lads, I've requested the re-introduction of the Trophy Trusted List: You must login or register to view this content.

If you could post your opinion (whether you want it or not), that would be much appreciated.
08-28-2011, 01:31 PM #40
MysticDragon
Legend of the South....
Ok lads, I've requested the re-introduction of the Trophy Trusted List: You must login or register to view this content.

If you could post your opinion (whether you want it or not), that would be much appreciated.

WTF!?!? Ok I know NGU has a ton of members but how come Im not on the Level 1 Trustworthy List? :bat:
08-28-2011, 01:37 PM #41
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Originally posted by MysticDragon View Post
WTF!?!? Ok I know NGU has a ton of members but how come Im not on the Level 1 Trustworthy List? :bat:

This is the problem mate, the NGU list rarely gets updated but the Trophy Trading list got updated when people deserved promotion - currently the thread is locked so I can't update.

Please post here: You must login or register to view this content. whether you want the trophy trusted list re-introduced.

The following user thanked jedt for this useful post:

Gotham_Shadow
08-28-2011, 02:01 PM #42
Jet is on the Ball again, i hope they Re-introduce the Trophy Trusted List again...
08-28-2011, 06:06 PM #43
MysticDragon
Legend of the South....
This is the problem mate, the NGU list rarely gets updated but the Trophy Trading list got updated when people deserved promotion - currently the thread is locked so I can't update.

Please post here: You must login or register to view this content. whether you want the trophy trusted list re-introduced.

alright thanks, i didnt want to spam just to ask that question but i didnt know which one of the threads you would be looking at first....but since you answered to both like always, i always knew you would be on top of things :y:
08-28-2011, 06:24 PM #44
FoxkaZ
Retired Super

When a user sends me a request including their referral thread I add them to the trusted list. Me and other moderators do this multiple times each day. So claiming that it gets rarely updated is a bit unfair.
08-28-2011, 06:27 PM #45
daj0k3r
Dam losers
Yeah I need to be on that trustworthy list also :bat: We need to get one Gaspkay:
08-28-2011, 06:52 PM #46
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
Originally posted by FoxkaZ View Post
When a user sends me a request including their referral thread I add them to the trusted list. Me and other moderators do this multiple times each day. So claiming that it gets rarely updated is a bit unfair.

I'm not getting into a argument with you mate but I get 10/15 pm's a week with people asking when will they get listed trustworthy, I do recommend that they contact you or another Mod.

The old list is also a mess, there are a number of people listed 2or3 times, some are listed in each level but its the point I make on a continuous basis, we offer something more sensitive than mere vbux, headshots, youtube accounts etc...we're dealing with peoples money and psn accounts.

I know you will counter with the fact people buy & sell phones, consoles etc but as you will know ours is repeat business, I've done hundreds of deals at this stage and the majority of well know traders are past the 50+ number of deals.

You have to admit there have been recent scams in this section, is it a coincidence there were none when the trophy trusted list was active?

Edit:
The new list is already falling into the mess as the old one, people are listed multiple times and Scammers are still listed Level 1.
Last edited by jedt ; 08-28-2011 at 07:14 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo