09-13-2011, 10:22 PM #1
TehSeph
dat ass
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is gonna be a R2S shop atm as I am busy a lot of the time.
[multipage=Games]
You must login or register to view this content.SF3 Online EditionYou must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.
Breakdown: 7You must login or register to view this content. / 4You must login or register to view this content. / 1You must login or register to view this content.
Offline: 4You must login or register to view this content. / 3You must login or register to view this content. / 1You must login or register to view this content.
Online: 3You must login or register to view this content. / 1You must login or register to view this content.
Im offering the 100% of this game, only needs 4 online trophies. If you wanna help me with those trophies, I got a gameshare that you can sue and deactivate afterwards.
[multipage= Disc's Games]
Doing the platinum for this game and with all DLC (DLC 2 IS EXPENSIVE DUE TO TIME CONSUMING)
Can do any DLC apart.

Mw2 Platinum

[multipage=Payments]
Well here are the prices for the game's trophies
MvC2- 20$ or 20$ Psn Card
Borderlands- 50$ or 70$ in Psn Card Comes with All DLC's,(Only Taking One With All DLC At A Time)
DLC1,DLC3,DLC4-15$
DLC2-30$ (TIME CONSUMING)
Modern Warfare 2 -5$
MW3 All DLC = 20$

[multipage=R2S]
Borderlands
MW3 DLC
[multipage= Done Deals]
Done Deals
1.TwilightxSaga(MK9 trophies) SYNCED
2. Monster Fun (Borderlands DLC1,3,MvC2) SYNCED

[multipage=Ref Thread]
Here you can see my successful's trades You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by TehSeph ; 09-24-2012 at 11:11 AM.
10-07-2011, 05:34 AM #92
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
Originally posted by Sephiroth View Post
i havent done anything to your account will sync Mvc2 later as i have to eat and i always deactivate then delete the user from my ps3 Smile

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

can sync MvC2 now if you want to let you know

ya go ahead go ahead and snyc login same still

my shipment of 50$ us psn card should be here soon, and i was wondering if we could change mvc2 100% and SF3 100% for a 20$ to MVC2 100%, SF3 100% and Borderlands plat or MK9 for a 50$ us psn card
10-07-2011, 06:04 AM #93
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
Originally posted by M4CarbineSin View Post

my shipment of 50$ us psn card should be here soon, and i was wondering if we could change mvc2 100% and SF3 100% for a 20$ to MVC2 100%, SF3 100% and Borderlands plat or MK9 for a 50$ us psn card

you gunna do MK9 plat im tryna get the game 2 maybe we could boost sometime
10-07-2011, 06:26 AM #94
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
Originally posted by HO View Post

i have the game, i have like 80% story mode completion and decent amount of online
10-07-2011, 06:27 AM #95
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King
i have the game, i have like 80% story mode completion and decent amount of online

you would want a dead island for mk9:rolleyes: game trade:\
10-07-2011, 07:18 PM #96
TehSeph
dat ass

well it depends what do you want of borderlands i know you want the DLC's but im only doing one at a time with all DLC's because of moxxi's one. Can do the other 3 DLC's with
the MvC2 and SF3 for a 50$ Psn Card or just counter offer me Smile

Well if you're gonna pay by PayPal, im gonna do it for 50$ because im not doing any Kung Fu Trophies but if you want the My Kung Fu Is strong we can work something out

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

Originally posted by TwilightxSaga View Post
No problem bro i got u this week, been hectic for me lately.

Pm'ed you the MK9 Saves let me know if something goes bad with it

The following 2 users say thank you to TehSeph for this useful post:

TwilightxSaga, Xiao Xin
10-07-2011, 07:47 PM #97
TwilightxSaga
At least I can fight
well it depends what do you want of borderlands i know you want the DLC's but im only doing one at a time with all DLC's because of moxxi's one. Can do the other 3 DLC's with
the MvC2 and SF3 for a 50$ Psn Card or just counter offer me Smile

Well if you're gonna pay by PayPal, im gonna do it for 50$ because im not doing any Kung Fu Trophies but if you want the My Kung Fu Is strong we can work something out

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

Pm'ed you the MK9 Saves let me know if something goes bad with it

I'll check later imma ref u ref me please.
10-07-2011, 08:30 PM #98
TehSeph
dat ass
Originally posted by TwilightxSaga View Post
I'll check later imma ref u ref me please.

how can i ref you if you still havent paid me? if you want to pay me now ill pm you my paypal ok?
10-07-2011, 09:49 PM #99
ShadowSoldier36
Trophy Request King

nah i will do my fu is stronger myslef is the 50$ for offline trophies?
10-07-2011, 09:55 PM #100
TehSeph
dat ass
nah i will do my fu is stronger myslef is the 50$ for offline trophies?

yeah 50$ for all the other offline ones

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo