09-13-2011, 10:22 PM #1
TehSeph
dat ass
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is gonna be a R2S shop atm as I am busy a lot of the time.
[multipage=Games]
You must login or register to view this content.SF3 Online EditionYou must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.
Breakdown: 7You must login or register to view this content. / 4You must login or register to view this content. / 1You must login or register to view this content.
Offline: 4You must login or register to view this content. / 3You must login or register to view this content. / 1You must login or register to view this content.
Online: 3You must login or register to view this content. / 1You must login or register to view this content.
Im offering the 100% of this game, only needs 4 online trophies. If you wanna help me with those trophies, I got a gameshare that you can sue and deactivate afterwards.
[multipage= Disc's Games]
Doing the platinum for this game and with all DLC (DLC 2 IS EXPENSIVE DUE TO TIME CONSUMING)
Can do any DLC apart.

Mw2 Platinum

[multipage=Payments]
Well here are the prices for the game's trophies
MvC2- 20$ or 20$ Psn Card
Borderlands- 50$ or 70$ in Psn Card Comes with All DLC's,(Only Taking One With All DLC At A Time)
DLC1,DLC3,DLC4-15$
DLC2-30$ (TIME CONSUMING)
Modern Warfare 2 -5$
MW3 All DLC = 20$

[multipage=R2S]
Borderlands
MW3 DLC
[multipage= Done Deals]
Done Deals
1.TwilightxSaga(MK9 trophies) SYNCED
2. Monster Fun (Borderlands DLC1,3,MvC2) SYNCED

[multipage=Ref Thread]
Here you can see my successful's trades You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by TehSeph ; 09-24-2012 at 11:11 AM.
09-23-2011, 02:30 AM #65
TehSeph
dat ass
SF3 And MvC2 Get Both Now For A 20$ PSN CARD!!!!!
Also Twilight only need to finish 1 challenge of Shang Tsung and to play 200 offline matches and ill be done Smile
09-23-2011, 03:09 AM #66
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
Originally posted by Sephiroth View Post
SF3 And MvC2 Get Both Now For A 20$ PSN CARD!!!!!
Also Twilight only need to finish 1 challenge of Shang Tsung and to play 200 offline matches and ill be done Smile

hey ill take the sf3 and mvc2 for a 20$ psn card
09-23-2011, 10:47 AM #67
TehSeph
dat ass
Originally posted by M4CarbineSin View Post
hey ill take the sf3 and mvc2 for a 20$ psn card

ok when i get home from school im gonna need to do the online trophies only and just one question do you have MvC2 bought?
Last edited by TehSeph ; 09-23-2011 at 10:54 AM.
09-23-2011, 01:39 PM #68
M4CarbineSin
Gaming Prodigy
ok when i get home from school im gonna need to do the online trophies only and just one question do you have MvC2 bought?

no i don't and you cant online trophies till oct 21st if thats alright. ill pay you once you have offline on sf3 and mvc2 done and then once i am unbanned ill give u my login
09-23-2011, 09:37 PM #69
TehSeph
dat ass
Originally posted by M4CarbineSin View Post
no i don't and you cant online trophies till oct 21st if thats alright. ill pay you once you have offline on sf3 and mvc2 done and then once i am unbanned ill give u my login

I already have the offline trophies on both games, if you haven't noticed they are in the R2S page :p

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

updated now doing rezurrection trophies =D
09-23-2011, 09:53 PM #70
daj0k3r
Dam losers
I just noticed some stuff on your R2S dude... Since I'm selling SF III as well, are you able to five matches in a row by yourself? There's gonna be the dumb ass that asks, "Well you don't have the trophy yourself. You sure you can do it :derp:" I'm just letting you know LOL
09-23-2011, 10:21 PM #71
TehSeph
dat ass
Originally posted by daj0k3r View Post
I just noticed some stuff on your R2S dude... Since I'm selling SF III as well, are you able to five matches in a row by yourself? There's gonna be the dumb ass that asks, "Well you don't have the trophy yourself. You sure you can do it :derp:" I'm just letting you know LOL

dont worry im at 4 in a row cause you can take the save to a usb and it will still have the fights you have won
in other words:win 3 matches(can be any amount EX. 1,2,3,4) > save the file on usb > lose a match > put the usb and copy you old save back to your ps3 and your at 3 again =D and also gill with his automatic stun combo make its easier too =D
09-23-2011, 11:13 PM #72
daj0k3r
Dam losers
dont worry im at 4 in a row cause you can take the save to a usb and it will still have the fights you have won
in other words:win 3 matches(can be any amount EX. 1,2,3,4) > save the file on usb > lose a match > put the usb and copy you old save back to your ps3 and your at 3 again =D and also gill with his automatic stun combo make its easier too =D

Yeah, I know about the n00bish method :carling: I just wanted to let you know
09-24-2011, 03:16 PM #73
Cpl_Ghost
Bounty hunter
Interested in BO resurrection DLC, how much do u want?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo