09-13-2011, 10:22 PM #1
TehSeph
dat ass
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is gonna be a R2S shop atm as I am busy a lot of the time.
[multipage=Games]
You must login or register to view this content.SF3 Online EditionYou must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.
Breakdown: 7You must login or register to view this content. / 4You must login or register to view this content. / 1You must login or register to view this content.
Offline: 4You must login or register to view this content. / 3You must login or register to view this content. / 1You must login or register to view this content.
Online: 3You must login or register to view this content. / 1You must login or register to view this content.
Im offering the 100% of this game, only needs 4 online trophies. If you wanna help me with those trophies, I got a gameshare that you can sue and deactivate afterwards.
[multipage= Disc's Games]
Doing the platinum for this game and with all DLC (DLC 2 IS EXPENSIVE DUE TO TIME CONSUMING)
Can do any DLC apart.

Mw2 Platinum

[multipage=Payments]
Well here are the prices for the game's trophies
MvC2- 20$ or 20$ Psn Card
Borderlands- 50$ or 70$ in Psn Card Comes with All DLC's,(Only Taking One With All DLC At A Time)
DLC1,DLC3,DLC4-15$
DLC2-30$ (TIME CONSUMING)
Modern Warfare 2 -5$
MW3 All DLC = 20$

[multipage=R2S]
Borderlands
MW3 DLC
[multipage= Done Deals]
Done Deals
1.TwilightxSaga(MK9 trophies) SYNCED
2. Monster Fun (Borderlands DLC1,3,MvC2) SYNCED

[multipage=Ref Thread]
Here you can see my successful's trades You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by TehSeph ; 09-24-2012 at 11:11 AM.
09-13-2011, 10:24 PM #2
RiKi 223
Uncharted Master
Originally posted by Sephiroth View Post
Hi everyone i have decided that i might be doing some trophies to sync with you guys =D
So here are the games i do:

You must login or register to view this content.SF3 Online EditionYou must login or register to view this content.
Breakdown: 7You must login or register to view this content. / 4You must login or register to view this content. / 1You must login or register to view this content.
Offline: 4You must login or register to view this content. / 3You must login or register to view this content. / 1You must login or register to view this content.
Online: 3You must login or register to view this content. / 1You must login or register to view this content.

I already have all the offline trophies to sync which are a 76% of the game, i can do the online ones too but it will cost more.

Im doing MvC2 trophies only need 3 more offline trophies.

Im finishing the Borderlands platinum only need to defeat The Vault boss.

Also i could do some Mortal Kombat Offline Trophies except the kung fu ones :mad:

As for payment offer me anything but vbux, as i dont use them :S

Pending

Done Deals

Here you can see my successful's trades You must login or register to view this content.

Welcome to the Trophy Section, could you PM me about how much you are looking for for MvC2 and/or BL?
09-13-2011, 10:27 PM #3
TehSeph
dat ass
Originally posted by RiKiMaRuE223 View Post
Welcome to the Trophy Section, could you PM me about how much you are looking for for MvC2 and/or BL?

Thanks for the welcoming also pm'ing you now my prices =D
09-13-2011, 10:28 PM #4
Man of Steel
It lives, my 360 is back

Im doing MvC2 trophies only need 3 more offline trophies.

What would you want for Marvel vs Capcom 2? It's a horrible looking 0% on my trophy list right now.
09-13-2011, 10:33 PM #5
TehSeph
dat ass
Originally posted by Man
What would you want for Marvel vs Capcom 2? It's a horrible looking 0% on my trophy list right now.

all i could do for you are all the offline trophies as for the online ones are a bit difficult to do, so hit me up with any offer :p
09-13-2011, 10:49 PM #6
yoh2
You talkin to me?
all i could do for you are all the offline trophies as for the online ones are a bit difficult to do, so hit me up with any offer :p

too bad no mvc2 online:(
09-13-2011, 10:53 PM #7
TehSeph
dat ass
Originally posted by yoh2 View Post
too bad no mvc2 online:(

yeah online is dead lately, though great game =D
09-13-2011, 10:58 PM #8
yoh2
You talkin to me?
yeah online is dead lately, though great game =D

is it really dead or you mean there is nobody playin this?
09-13-2011, 11:00 PM #9
TehSeph
dat ass
Originally posted by yoh2 View Post
is it really dead or you mean there is nobody playin this?

it is still open but i havent seen so much people lately
09-13-2011, 11:00 PM #10
yoh2
You talkin to me?
it is still open but i havent seen so much people lately

can't we boost together?? Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo