04-14-2016, 12:40 AM #1
ChaulisantTV
Legit Trophy Seller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Closed
Last edited by ChaulisantTV ; 05-11-2022 at 07:12 PM. Reason: Shop Updated

The following 19 users say thank you to ChaulisantTV for this useful post:

aeneax, Altair1999, BeastrollMC, DEOSS77, Hatchet Harry, Kratos91, lionAmongstMen, Lostandfound, Neosyfte, Noob68, reptil-1997, sahal82, Shane, stuart1001, TrophyJunkie, TwilightxSaga, xgorinx, yvenv, Ziggs

The following 2 users groaned at ChaulisantTV for this awful post:

TheChosenOne, psn01
06-05-2020, 07:43 PM #146
ChaulisantTV
Legit Trophy Seller
Originally posted by psn01 View Post
Resolved

I do not have any pending deals with this user nor have I communicated with this user fake news. I'd appreciate if you take your negativity elsewhere.
06-05-2020, 09:32 PM #147
Resolved

If you have a dispute with a seller, please take it to the Disputes section here and a mod with deal with it: You must login or register to view this content.
Please provide any evidence of a transaction if you open a dispute
Last edited by burntlink ; 06-05-2020 at 09:34 PM.
06-06-2020, 07:16 AM #148
Cookie-Monster
I Like Cookies
This is to verify that i am cookie monster, not the psn01 person. I have emailed this shop's owner to verify i am who i am.

Edit - Wosley, can you please remove my banned status? thank you. I know it was automatic due to spamming last year
Last edited by Cookie-Monster ; 06-06-2020 at 07:24 AM.
06-06-2020, 10:14 AM #149
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Cookie-Monster View Post
This is to verify that i am cookie monster, not the psn01 person. I have emailed this shop's owner to verify i am who i am.

Edit - Wosley, can you please remove my banned status? thank you. I know it was automatic due to spamming last year

Done

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

Cookie-Monster
06-06-2020, 10:15 AM #150
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Resolved

You got 1 week to prove this and/or open a dispute about it if not you will be temp banned for giving fake information.

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

ChaulisantTV
06-06-2020, 10:10 PM #151
ChaulisantTV
Legit Trophy Seller
You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked ChaulisantTV for this useful post:

Cookie-Monster
06-06-2020, 10:10 PM #152
I was also in the member pool that swim the rapids during the hardship that ChaulisantTV endured with his father.

We spoke during that time and ChaulisantTV offered me refunds and such, unfortunately real life happens, never during that time did he act shady or unprofessional.

Legit trophies aren't quick sometimes these games takes 100s of hours to play and learn and unless you are buying EZPZ games there is no instant gratification for those who are impatient.

After ChaulisantTV pulled thru the other side he finished our deal and since then he has done some more DLC work for me.

ChaulisantTV is a top seller whom I wont hesitate to use and I did so just last week without any problems.

The following user thanked lionAmongstMen for this useful post:

ChaulisantTV
06-07-2020, 02:51 AM #153
Noob68
Save Point
Has done work and completed overall. No complaints

The following user thanked Noob68 for this useful post:

ChaulisantTV
06-07-2020, 08:01 AM #154
psn01
Gobble
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Resolved

You got 1 week to prove this and/or open a dispute about it if not you will be temp banned for giving fake information.

Of course I have all proofs... But after my post he contacted me (after several months) by skype and promised to continue my order...
Well... will see... I'm waiting for results... This is a last time I suppose...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo