04-14-2016, 12:40 AM #1
ChaulisantTV
Legit Trophy Seller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Closed
Last edited by ChaulisantTV ; 05-11-2022 at 07:12 PM. Reason: Shop Updated

The following 19 users say thank you to ChaulisantTV for this useful post:

aeneax, Altair1999, BeastrollMC, DEOSS77, Hatchet Harry, Kratos91, lionAmongstMen, Lostandfound, Neosyfte, Noob68, reptil-1997, sahal82, Shane, stuart1001, TrophyJunkie, TwilightxSaga, xgorinx, yvenv, Ziggs

The following 2 users groaned at ChaulisantTV for this awful post:

TheChosenOne, psn01
11-24-2020, 04:32 AM #173
Cookie-Monster
I Like Cookies
I just wanted to thank ChaulisantTV for doing the right thing by me.
And let everyone know that we came to an understanding whereby my dispute was resolved.
I sincerely hope that this incident does not in any way hurt his trophy service.
Thank you again. And i really hope 2021 is a much better year for everyone.

The following user thanked Cookie-Monster for this useful post:

DukeGamer
01-28-2021, 10:29 PM #174
Negative Review:

Sad to say nothing but problems with this guy, asked him to do me one trophy, he agreed, took the money but thats about it.
After 3-4 weeks of chasing him up, barely replying on skype, it's now clear he took the cash and ran.

I wanted a refund but he twisted my arm to say it would be quicker for him to finish the trophy for me, so i agreed, day after day after day no update, no reply - been online but no message my way.

Worst thing is this guy did a a game for me last year and was awesome at it, messaged me multiple times per day and updated me on the process - genuinely WAS one of my fav sellers.
He's a great gamer but obviously too much on in his plate/ personal life, which is fine but don't accept offers if you don't want to finish it and mess gamers around.

Any players wanting a trophy from him, just give him a deposit don't pay upfront or you will be in the same boat as me and a few other guys on his shop.

I will be posting updates on here regarding a refund for as long as it's takes, it's my money and I want it back

Duke

The following user thanked DukeGamer for this useful post:

Cookie-Monster
02-02-2021, 03:29 PM #175
Update: refund received

The following user thanked DukeGamer for this useful post:

ChaulisantTV
02-07-2021, 02:32 AM #176
Prototype10
Gym leader
He help me on sackboy trial 16 on ps5
amazing service

The following user thanked Prototype10 for this useful post:

ChaulisantTV
03-29-2021, 05:18 PM #177
finished my requested game before promised time. thank you

The following user thanked satosi for this useful post:

ChaulisantTV
05-01-2021, 11:59 AM #178
another great deal. finished my reqrest game on time. perfect. thank you

The following user thanked satosi for this useful post:

ChaulisantTV
06-08-2021, 12:27 AM #179
ChaulisantTV
Legit Trophy Seller
You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

06-10-2021, 11:15 PM #180
ChaulisantTV
Legit Trophy Seller

06-27-2021, 01:50 AM #181
ChaulisantTV
Legit Trophy Seller

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo