04-13-2016, 11:54 PM #1
xDylanxMw2
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Whats up NGU haven't released anything for mw2 in a long time and seeing this code being leaked and teasers on youtube so guess I'll be the one to release it.
Heres the code this is what you put in the function in your menu:

"vstr namechange"

Then you put this in a open space on your menu.

Set namechange "userinfo \"\name\^4Scary CFW\""

menu:You must login or register to view this content.

If you dont this its safe to download then dont download it is a cfg anyway lol

Enjoy guys!!

Will server disconnect if you have other commads running.

Bugs:
Will put you in a spectator team if changed name in snd and no you will not be god mode through that method.

What this code does:
This code allows you to change your name into anything with color or buttons in your liking in mid game this code not work in pregame lobby.

To test the menu u take the buttons_default out of alteration folder put in root of usb and keep alteration folder on usb guys that should be common sense.
Last edited by xDylanxMw2 ; 03-31-2017 at 11:57 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to xDylanxMw2 for this useful post:

OFWModsX, X-UNDEAD_NINJA2
04-18-2016, 07:49 AM #20
how do i use
04-18-2016, 04:48 PM #21
xDylanxMw2
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by JazzyRebug View Post
how do i use

Its mayhemmodding keyboard menu v2 excalty the same except your in mid game. If i had this menu recorded it will be easier to explain. First click on name changer then on the top right corner of your screen it will say 1=Names 2= insults and so on. What you do you is that you type vstr 1-6. Here's the orginal creator if you need an example YouTube vid: You must login or register to view this content.
04-18-2016, 04:57 PM #22
Does anyone have any non host freeze codes to use online. Dont ask why. I keep getting in sessions with host who do bad stuff
04-18-2016, 05:04 PM #23
xDylanxMw2
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by PL View Post
Does anyone have any non host freeze codes to use online. Dont ask why. I keep getting in sessions with host who do bad stuff

Please don't ask off topic questions on my thread.
04-20-2016, 10:33 PM #24
How do i install it?
Like to the game
04-20-2016, 11:45 PM #25
xDylanxMw2
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by wL View Post
How do i install it?
Like to the game

Usb infection menu. Must have disc version to use. Heres a thread on to do it.
You must login or register to view this content.
04-24-2016, 04:26 PM #26
S63
Space Ninja
Yes i can mod my toaster now Happy
04-25-2016, 03:44 AM #27
xDylanxMw2
Climbing up the ladder
So ur just bumping old threads with useless information so im just gonna bump this one because its the newest one and is still in the process to work better in public lobbys.
05-16-2016, 11:40 PM #28
Egzec
Big Daddy
Originally posted by xDylanxMw2 View Post
Whats up NGU haven't released anything for mw2 in a long time and seeing this code being leaked and teasers on youtube so guess I'll be the one to release it.
Heres the code this is what you put in the function in your menu:

"vstr namechange"

Then you put this in a open space on your menu.

Set namechange "userinfo \name\ScaryCFW"

menu:You must login or register to view this content.

If you dont this its safe to download then dont download it is a cfg anyway lol

Enjoy guys!!

Will server disconnect if you have other commads running.

Bugs:
Will put you in a spectator team if changed name in snd and no you will not be god mode through that method.

What this code does:
This code allows you to change your name into anything with color or buttons in your liking in mid game this code not work in pregame lobby.

To test the menu u take the buttons_default out of alteration folder put in root of usb and keep alteration folder on usb guys that should be common sense.

Doesn't work for me :/ Just says "userinfo" on my screen lol but I get the keyboard and everything else

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo