04-13-2016, 11:54 PM #1
xDylanxMw2
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Whats up NGU haven't released anything for mw2 in a long time and seeing this code being leaked and teasers on youtube so guess I'll be the one to release it.
Heres the code this is what you put in the function in your menu:

"vstr namechange"

Then you put this in a open space on your menu.

Set namechange "userinfo \"\name\^4Scary CFW\""

menu:You must login or register to view this content.

If you dont this its safe to download then dont download it is a cfg anyway lol

Enjoy guys!!

Will server disconnect if you have other commads running.

Bugs:
Will put you in a spectator team if changed name in snd and no you will not be god mode through that method.

What this code does:
This code allows you to change your name into anything with color or buttons in your liking in mid game this code not work in pregame lobby.

To test the menu u take the buttons_default out of alteration folder put in root of usb and keep alteration folder on usb guys that should be common sense.
Last edited by xDylanxMw2 ; 03-31-2017 at 11:57 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to xDylanxMw2 for this useful post:

OFWModsX, X-UNDEAD_NINJA2
05-17-2016, 02:44 AM #29
xDylanxMw2
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Egzec View Post
Doesn't work for me :/ Just says "userinfo" on my screen lol but I get the keyboard and everything else

Haven't tried it on a patch.ff you probably need relook at all your keyboard functions because when i seen your preview none were working.
05-17-2016, 04:31 AM #30
Egzec
Big Daddy
Originally posted by xDylanxMw2 View Post
Haven't tried it on a patch.ff you probably need relook at all your keyboard functions because when i seen your preview none were working.

Yeah I accidentally put a function to bind apad_up which prevented most keyboard functions I had from working (because most use bind apad_up) but it works now. However, the name changer still doesn't. I'll try putting it on a seperate CFG file when I have the time.

Also, do you know how "set activeaction" works?
05-18-2016, 02:27 AM #31
xDylanxMw2
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Egzec View Post
Yeah I accidentally put a function to bind apad_up which prevented most keyboard functions I had from working (because most use bind apad_up) but it works now. However, the name changer still doesn't. I'll try putting it on a seperate CFG file when I have the time.

Also, do you know how "set activeaction" works?

I'll look into it and set activeaction is a cvar i believe.
06-21-2016, 02:52 AM #32
t6nic
Gobble
can you change other peoples name with it?
06-23-2016, 01:14 AM #33
Originally posted by t6nic View Post
can you change other peoples name with it?

Wondering the same thing
06-24-2016, 09:42 PM #34
xDylanxMw2
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by TxcticaLx
No, name change of other clients would be physically impossible. a CFG is a local-based mod menu, exploited into the game, its run from a USB, so it has basically no network actions except for local functions which are also available online(constant UAV, Red Boxes etc)
Further to that, CFG are Non-Host, meaning that even if you do pull a host connection with a CFG running, you cannot real-time edit or modify the lobby or other players. Only yourself.

It won't be possible for cfg users to change other clients but you can use this function to change other clients in gsc or sprx format.
07-02-2016, 04:24 AM #35
lol...
07-26-2016, 10:25 AM #36
Kronos
Former Staff
eww get a jb nubs
08-20-2017, 11:49 PM #37
i need help understandin were to put the code im new to this stuff

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo