11-08-2010, 07:59 AM #1
EliteMossy
TheDigitalBoard.com
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here is the V8

It is REALLY buggy and does crash alot, i have no intentions of fixing now, MW2 is dead..

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7efkE8ZFJR4[/ame]

You can see the features in the video, so with that have fun

Credits:
EliteMossy - Putting the patch together
mrmoss - Bug testing, ideas and some coding
TheUnkn0wn - Ideas and some code
dconnor - For the menu
everyone else everywhere who helped or i borrowed code.

Download:
You must login or register to view this content.

The following 56 users say thank you to EliteMossy for this useful post:

8======D----, Agent_LSD, almousawi, baluba777, Icy, Brian235026, Clanor, crazy_blake7, CRaZyY, DR-Dizzy, Dreamcather, DVNModz.com, Fionn, GQGK, Grandad Trotter, Hawkin, hell101, Hunter2One, iLuvTaylorSwift, jackendexter, JakeM, JD_WCE, jtag56, Judgement, Kakashii, Kameo, LightModz, JokerRey, m4x, manster, mattbettiol, Maty360414, MeNtaL__, Merkii, MR_M5, Mr. Aimbot, Mw2Freak13, NOTANOOB, PHgua, Pink Guy, RUS, Showme_the_cash, Skyl1n3, SoLDieRDaP, Solid Snake, Stugger, Team_Vg, the_hack, Trunks, Tupac17, w8t4it, x_DaftVader_x, Xx_BUTTZAEU_xX, xXJAREDXx69, Zombie
11-08-2010, 05:53 PM #20
Ultimate-Playa
[s][move]NGU ELITE Dancing[/move][/s]
Sweet. Thanks Mossy =D
11-08-2010, 06:00 PM #21
Originally posted by SOTK77 View Post
There wont be any banning, yes Treyarch claims that they will be banning users for hacking/exploiting the game, but Sony stepped in, and said hey.. If your game didnt have any flaws in it there wouldnt be any hacking of the game in the first place, So any banning occuring will result in Sony getting pretty p*ssed off with Treyarch. So dont worry about it, There just bluffing..

Sony makes a valid point. But I'd tell em to stick with banning people. I wouldn't dobt Black Ops being hacked with in the 1st 24 hours of it's release. Most will use a stealth patch to avoid risk of banning.

On the other hand. I won't bother looking into hacks for it for at least 1 month. Id like to get some good hack free gameplay before the game goes out of wack. I don't think I will prestige in that game as well. 5 classes is more then enough.
11-08-2010, 06:01 PM #22
Originally posted by DentyneIce360 View Post
Sony makes a valid point. But I'd tell em to stick with banning people. I wouldn't dobt Black Ops being hacked with in the 1st 24 hours of it's release. Most will use a stealth patch to avoid risk of banning.

On the other hand. I won't bother looking into hacks for it for at least 1 month. Id like to get some good hack free gameplay before the game goes out of wack. I don't think I will prestige in that game as well. 5 classes is more then enough.

Patches have already been released, but yeah I agree with the point of not releasing any hacks for atleast two months, give legit users time to play the game.

The following user thanked sMoKiNyOo for this useful post:

Ned Flanders
11-08-2010, 06:03 PM #23
DiJiTaLGoDz
Former Staff
black ops won't be hacked for like a year, atleast. god damn, quit being paranoid.
11-08-2010, 06:17 PM #24
PHgua
Do a barrel roll!
good release, i think menu its more organizated than v7...

;]
11-08-2010, 10:37 PM #25
JakeM
ZOMG HaXz!
Nice release Mossy. Its sad all the leakers had to ruin it still looks good though.
11-08-2010, 10:41 PM #26
qwerew
Member Of The Pewdiepie Bro Army
May MW2 R.I.P. We had a good time but its time to move on :bye:
Thank this post if you agree with me
11-08-2010, 11:18 PM #27
Originally posted by SOTK77 View Post
Patches have already been released, but yeah I agree with the point of not releasing any hacks for atleast two months, give legit users time to play the game.

patches out yet game isn't? Sounds like a way to try and get people banned. lol:bye:
11-09-2010, 12:14 AM #28
Brian235026
< ^ > < ^ >
best patch yet all we need now is somone to put zombie land v2(publicly released) or quarantine zombies v4(publicly released) on there juggy zombies isnt so good =// elite mossy u put juggy on there? the other ones went public just give credits

black ops is siik hope hacker don't ruine it until a couple months in

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo