11-08-2010, 07:59 AM #1
EliteMossy
TheDigitalBoard.com
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here is the V8

It is REALLY buggy and does crash alot, i have no intentions of fixing now, MW2 is dead..

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7efkE8ZFJR4[/ame]

You can see the features in the video, so with that have fun

Credits:
EliteMossy - Putting the patch together
mrmoss - Bug testing, ideas and some coding
TheUnkn0wn - Ideas and some code
dconnor - For the menu
everyone else everywhere who helped or i borrowed code.

Download:
You must login or register to view this content.

The following 56 users say thank you to EliteMossy for this useful post:

8======D----, Agent_LSD, almousawi, baluba777, Icy, Brian235026, Clanor, crazy_blake7, CRaZyY, DR-Dizzy, Dreamcather, DVNModz.com, Fionn, GQGK, Grandad Trotter, Hawkin, hell101, Hunter2One, iLuvTaylorSwift, jackendexter, JakeM, JD_WCE, jtag56, Judgement, Kakashii, Kameo, LightModz, JokerRey, m4x, manster, mattbettiol, Maty360414, MeNtaL__, Merkii, MR_M5, Mr. Aimbot, Mw2Freak13, NOTANOOB, PHgua, Pink Guy, RUS, Showme_the_cash, Skyl1n3, SoLDieRDaP, Solid Snake, Stugger, Team_Vg, the_hack, Trunks, Tupac17, w8t4it, x_DaftVader_x, Xx_BUTTZAEU_xX, xXJAREDXx69, Zombie
11-23-2010, 11:20 AM #65
Default Avatar
djrpx
please upload version BLES 00687 elitemossy V8!! its a very nice mod Smile)))))))
11-23-2010, 05:42 PM #66
Agent_LSD
Vault dweller
Originally posted by taze184 View Post
l33t hacks and Javi Macross anybody got a detailed explanation on what these do exactly, cause I am having a hard time explaining it.

Same question myself...

Will have to catch you online again sometime taze. JD was all pissed that I kept knifing his ass lol
11-23-2010, 06:36 PM #67
AlabamaHit
ROLL TIDE!!!
Originally posted by lupekid View Post
i have Firmware 3.50.
I just updated it.
im new to this.
So how do i install this.
my ps3 non "Jb"

You don't.

Originally posted by crazypilot View Post
How do you edit to add cohost ?

Read my sticky thread.

Originally posted by djrpx View Post
please upload version BLES 00687 elitemossy V8!! its a very nice mod Smile)))))))

There is a thread that tells you how to change the region.
11-23-2010, 07:33 PM #68
Blackstorm
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
Originally posted by taze184 View Post
l33t hacks and Javi Macross anybody got a detailed explanation on what these do exactly, cause I am having a hard time explaining it.

Javi Macross, is basically an infection ("missile_macross", 1") that whenever you shoot your Javelin, a shit load of missiles come out, and some even kill you :y:

and L33T hacks is just another annoying infection, i think it's um i forgot the dvar, but it just puts boxes over every game element (no not wallhack) It's pretty damn annoying

The following user thanked Blackstorm for this useful post:

Showme_the_cash
11-23-2010, 10:21 PM #69
Great job mossy.
11-24-2010, 10:47 PM #70
Agent_LSD
Vault dweller
Originally posted by MecAj View Post
Javi Macross, is basically an infection ("missile_macross", 1") that whenever you shoot your Javelin, a shit load of missiles come out, and some even kill you :y:

and L33T hacks is just another annoying infection, i think it's um i forgot the dvar, but it just puts boxes over every game element (no not wallhack) It's pretty damn annoying

Thanks for the info. I'm not a fan of the L33T hacks either...
11-24-2010, 10:50 PM #71
Agent_LSD
Vault dweller
Double post, sorry guys, was getting error msgs
Last edited by Agent_LSD ; 11-24-2010 at 11:13 PM.
11-26-2010, 07:15 PM #72
is there a stealth v8?
11-26-2010, 09:07 PM #73
MV-rockers
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by SOTK77 View Post
There wont be any banning, yes Treyarch claims that they will be banning users for hacking/exploiting the game, but Sony stepped in, and said hey.. If your game didnt have any flaws in it there wouldnt be any hacking of the game in the first place, So any banning occuring will result in Sony getting pretty p*ssed off with Treyarch. So dont worry about it, There just bluffing..

they just reset you to lvl 1 and the jailbreak is a flaw in the system so its technically sonys fault. the prestige hack was a flaw in game thats why they said "it's your fault"

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo