10-25-2012, 09:43 PM #1
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Everything you need is here to get GSC back on the latest patch, will have another crack at it when i have time. As we all know MW2 is the most fun cod Cool Man (aka Tustin)

default.self
default_mp.elf
eboot.elf

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 72 users say thank you to DEREKTROTTER for this useful post:

.BrainzModding, Eddie Mac, |ManiaC|, 1337ImAJ, Baby-panama, BrinkerzHD, cali123, ChromeVisionz, CoDyMoDz1000XD, CrEaTiiOn_BuRn, Daweeyz, Dr. Mayham, FAKA_ELITE, FallofReach, Fittro, FuntCase, JLM, homeedog, ibombo, iMCSx, imD, xTc, jack4au, Vilerage, Jrichman, JXT2020, KCxFTW, KillerKitty16, KM-_1337, Kush Friendly, lfclegend321, LightModz, Mango_Knife, User23434, Mr. Revenge, MrKiller261, Neff, notoriousCFW, Dan, Vince, Jango, Pseudo_Soldier, Pulsar877, PussayPatrol, Cmd-X, RaNd0mNeSs1000, RaspberryIce, RichModder, Rogue_Wolf, Roy944, ICS Vortex, SC58, silentcobra22, Sirprizer, Swampman, Taylor, Swifter, SXHD, tennistalan, TheJaRniBoi, Traitt, Uk_ViiPeR, ViolentChick, xePixTvx, xExploitModzHD, xInfuzeModz, xkoeckiiej, xKtF, Xx--AIDAN--xX, ZerOtObey+RM
10-26-2012, 03:06 AM #20
TheFallen
Former Dark Night
Originally posted by jakehop22 View Post
Is there anything specific we have to find or whatever, like a certain value? Or can someone give me a little detail (task) on what to look for?

Read my reply above Smile.
10-26-2012, 03:14 AM #21
jakehop22
Coupon Supreme
Originally posted by TheFallen View Post
Read my reply above Smile.

That doesn't help me that much. Besides understanding the code, do I have to look for a certain structure, eliminate a method, change a value, etc?
10-26-2012, 03:18 AM #22
TheFallen
Former Dark Night
Originally posted by jakehop22 View Post
That doesn't help me that much. Besides understanding the code, do I have to look for a certain structure, eliminate a method, change a value, etc?

No, you will have to rebuild the entire compiler for .gsc files lol. It's not a simple task, hence it not being done yet; even on Xbox.

The following 2 users say thank you to TheFallen for this useful post:

LockedName, Cmd-X
10-26-2012, 03:50 AM #23
Here are My Founds in the Files:

Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.

Rar File with the PNG's: You must login or register to view this content.
10-26-2012, 03:58 AM #24
Here are My Founds:

Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.

Rar File with the PNG's: You must login or register to view this content.

I hope you make it Possible to use gsc menus in 1.14 Needa

The following user thanked darkman0301 for this useful post:

Kitty=^.^=
10-26-2012, 04:29 AM #25
Originally posted by DEREKTROTTER View Post
Everything you need is here to get GSC back on the latest patch, will have another crack at it when i have time. As we all know MW2 is the most fun cod Cool Man (aka Tustin)

default.self
default_mp.elf
eboot.elf

You must login or register to view this content.

:p You finally got these? haha

anyways...

The GSC's are compiled in the game engine... with a method we don't even know how to decompile them. It's not something as simple as "they just blocked it", I'm assuming they re-wrote the game engine to completely ignore the gsc extension so the game doesn't even know how to read them.

The following 2 users say thank you to Jakes625 for this useful post:

DEREKTROTTER, Kitty=^.^=
10-26-2012, 04:46 AM #26
Pulsar877
Bounty hunter
Nice the new lv0 keys can decrypt the the 1.12/1.14 default_mp.self so now im guessing its possible to edit the GSC scripts without it dropping them when you launch the game?
10-26-2012, 05:48 AM #27
Originally posted by TheFallen View Post
You're also going to need to be able to read and write PPC, an understanding of how the original compiler worked as well as the default_mp's structure in general, and the keys to resign these, unless you plan on running them on 3.55.

I really don't think they understand how difficult this is. In my honest opinion I don't think we'll ever get GSC again, unless we update an old version of the game engine that runs GSC.

Like do they even know how to go from PPC -> C? It's not even possible. You cannot go from instructions back to source code. It's preposterous!

:argh:

The following 2 users say thank you to Jakes625 for this useful post:

GE90, TheFallen
10-26-2012, 05:59 AM #28
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
Originally posted by GAMER View Post
:p You finally got these? haha

anyways...

The GSC's are compiled in the game engine... with a method we don't even know how to decompile them. It's not something as simple as "they just blocked it", I'm assuming they re-wrote the game engine to completely ignore the gsc extension so the game doesn't even know how to read them.

just because i can code better than you :p

and ye probably the only way to get gsc back now is to re-encrypt
the 1.11 patch so it detects it as 1.14. Not easy though

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo