10-25-2012, 09:43 PM #1
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Everything you need is here to get GSC back on the latest patch, will have another crack at it when i have time. As we all know MW2 is the most fun cod Cool Man (aka Tustin)

default.self
default_mp.elf
eboot.elf

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 72 users say thank you to DEREKTROTTER for this useful post:

.BrainzModding, Eddie Mac, |ManiaC|, 1337ImAJ, Baby-panama, BrinkerzHD, cali123, ChromeVisionz, CoDyMoDz1000XD, CrEaTiiOn_BuRn, Daweeyz, Dr. Mayham, FAKA_ELITE, FallofReach, Fittro, FuntCase, JLM, homeedog, ibombo, iMCSx, imD, xTc, jack4au, Vilerage, Jrichman, JXT2020, KCxFTW, KillerKitty16, KM-_1337, Kush Friendly, lfclegend321, LightModz, Mango_Knife, User23434, Mr. Revenge, MrKiller261, Neff, notoriousCFW, Dan, Vince, Jango, Pseudo_Soldier, Pulsar877, PussayPatrol, Cmd-X, RaNd0mNeSs1000, RaspberryIce, RichModder, Rogue_Wolf, Roy944, ICS Vortex, SC58, silentcobra22, Sirprizer, Swampman, Taylor, Swifter, SXHD, tennistalan, TheJaRniBoi, Traitt, Uk_ViiPeR, ViolentChick, xePixTvx, xExploitModzHD, xInfuzeModz, xkoeckiiej, xKtF, Xx--AIDAN--xX, ZerOtObey+RM
11-01-2012, 03:47 AM #47
xGLoTTeRCriimEx
Bounty hunter
[QUOTE='[PROTOTYPE];4798636']
EDIT: Cant play Online anymore. After going to "Playstation Network" it loads and loads. I disconnected my internet but it doesnt help.[/QUOTE]

u cant connect to the servers because the hurricane "Sandy" hit them .... maybe we can connect in 2 or 3 days idk ... but 2day (31.10.12) we could connected for few hours and then Not Happy or Sad the servers were down again -__-
11-01-2012, 12:06 PM #48
Hacks 'n' Mods
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by DEREKTROTTER View Post
Everything you need is here to get GSC back on the latest patch, will have another crack at it when i have time. As we all know MW2 is the most fun cod Cool Man (aka Tustin)

default.self
default_mp.elf
eboot.elf

Yoo Derek, is it possible to decrypt the MW2 save data without a modded eboot.bin??, if you could find out how that would basically mean you can have a 1.14 mod menu without JB thanks to corey.
11-02-2012, 03:37 AM #49
jack4au
Splicer
Everything you need is here to get GSC back on the latest patch, will have another crack at it when i have time. As we all know MW2 is the most fun cod Cool Man (aka Tustin)

default.self
default_mp.elf
eboot.elf

If you get gsc back, I would play Hawkins all day every day <3
11-02-2012, 12:35 PM #50
iiAceHD
I am error

default.self
default_mp.elf
eboot.elf

nice thanks for the post bro
11-03-2012, 06:34 AM #51
Don't even bother trying past this point. I've been down this road, there is no light at the end of this tunnel.
11-04-2012, 11:03 AM #52
[QUOTE='[PROTOTYPE];4798636']I downloaded the Files and put the Files on Filezilla. Before I deleted the other Files. Now I can hack Online with 1.13 Patch but I think I only use a bypass because there are not much players online :(

EDIT: Cant play Online anymore. After going to "Playstation Network" it loads and loads. I disconnected my internet but it doesnt help.[/QUOTE]
these are .elf files they will never run like that on the ps3 .elf is decrypted from .self they still need encrypted back
11-09-2012, 03:22 AM #53
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
The guy above me is a homo. Also, I don't think it's possible. But then again, nothing is impossible. Just takes time and effort which both I lack. Good luck to whoever tries. I do believe those LV0 keys that were leaked would offer some sort of light.
11-14-2012, 06:27 PM #54
i see player_sustainAmmo is still here ...
Good ...
11-21-2012, 11:27 PM #55
hmmm i would also like to know if Modern Warfare 2's RSA can be patched?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo