02-10-2013, 11:07 PM #1
FutureOps
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Throw Soccerballs![/COLOR][/FONT]

FutureOps here with a new script! This will allow you to toss soccerballs. Its coded so when you toss one the obj. Will stay until you throw the next then it deletes last model spawn so you wont get an overflow [Unless a bunch of people are using at same time ]

Precache This:
    precacheModel("soccer_ball");

Script

OpsBallsLOL()
{
//Leave Header Intact
//Created By FutureOps
//AKA xDerpModz
//Dont Think About Making
//A Dodgeball Gamemode With This
//Mines Already In Development!
//Thanks To Cmd-X
//For The Water Balloons Script
self endon("death");
self endon("disconnect");
if( getDvar( "mapname" ) != "mp_favela" )
{
self iPrintlnBold("^5Soccerball Doesnt Work On This Map");
}
else
{
self thread startBallMod();
}
}
startBallMod()
{
self takeAllWeapons();
self giveWeapon("frag_grenade_mp",1,false);
self iPrintlnBold("^0[{+frag}] To Throw ^5Soccerball!");
self iPrintlnBold("^0Cre ated By: ^5FutureOps");
for( ;; )
{
self waittill("grenade_fire",grenade,weapname);
if(weapname=="frag_grenade_mp")
{
Socc = spawn("script_model",grenade.origin);
Socc setModel("soccer_ball");
Socc linkTo(grenade);
wait 3.5;
self iPrintlnBold("^5Next Ball Ready!");
self waittill("grenade_fire");
Socc delete();
wait 0.5;
self giveWeapon("frag_grenade_mp",1,false);
wait 0.5;
}
}
}
Last edited by FutureOps ; 02-11-2013 at 03:14 AM. Reason: Replaced Hud Messages

The following 12 users say thank you to FutureOps for this useful post:

Bucko, Flamby, HanleyzHD♚, IIxJ4TxII, ImGsus, JackMods-, ResistTheJamsha, SUBARUDEMON, TheHolyMart, xePixTvx, xExploitModzHD
02-11-2013, 03:07 AM #11
BlurzGoHard
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by FutureOps View Post

//Thanks To xGscClan
//I Believe
//For The Water Ballons Script

[/CODE]

Cmd-X made the Water Balloons Just lettign you know Smile
02-11-2013, 03:10 AM #12
seb5594
Proud Former Admin
Cool shit Happy
Remove the Hudmessages and replace it with self iPrintlnBold´s
02-11-2013, 04:03 AM #13
FutureOps
Little One
Originally posted by ILuckyMods View Post
Looks cool. Also I dont remember what it is right know but there is a way to stop the grenade from exploding. You might want to look into it, that way you just throw a soccer ball.(if i find it ill add it here)

I think this was it:
    grenadeWeapon hide();

I have it now Restxrt helped me, but im not releasing until my new Dodgeball gamemode is finished (including this mod)

---------- Post added at 04:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 AM ----------

Originally posted by seb5594 View Post
Cool shit Happy
Remove the Hudmessages and replace it with self iPrintlnBold´s

Done. And wait until my gamemode is finished! Im currently creating a new dodgeball mod!
02-11-2013, 08:28 AM #14
TheHolyMart
I am error
i was definetly waiting for someone to do this, Thanks you!
02-11-2013, 08:36 AM #15
Im currently creating a new dodgeball mod!

Really? Cant Wait! Winky Winky And its my patch that has got unknown function bro, Not trying to get you worried or anything but yea...

The following user thanked SUBARUDEMON for this useful post:

ResistTheJamsha
02-11-2013, 10:43 AM #16
FutureOps
Little One
Originally posted by SUBARUDEMON View Post
Really? Cant Wait! Winky Winky And its my patch that has got unknown function bro, Not trying to get you worried or anything but yea...

Lol yeah, the map edit isn't a lot because the way Favela is set-up too many buildings not many opened areas, while not making it too laggy. Where im currently at in the script is a HUGE pain in the ass, but its coming along <333 There will be a cash system and you can earn special abilities for limited time. I think it will be a nice script <33
02-11-2013, 01:33 PM #17
Bro I just tested and its sick, But a few good things to point out on how to improve: Make it so its not a grenade, How to do this: Copy xePixTvx's Throwing FX Mod (Basically you remove all the possible grenades you could have, But then give the player a throwing knife) So it dosent blow my face off Winky Winky And just thought id let you know, It may be mee as i cant get close enough but i think the soccer ball looks like its floating? That's all that needs improving really bro, Cant wait to release my patch with some of your mods as you make them epic :love: Please make more!!!
Last edited by SUBARUDEMON ; 02-11-2013 at 01:36 PM. Reason: Because i Lovee Apple Juice, Problem?
02-11-2013, 01:59 PM #18
FutureOps
Little One
Originally posted by SUBARUDEMON View Post
Bro I just tested and its sick, But a few good things to point out on how to improve: Make it so its not a grenade, How to do this: Copy xePixTvx's Throwing FX Mod (Basically you remove all the possible grenades you could have, But then give the player a throwing knife) So it dosent blow my face off Winky Winky And just thought id let you know, It may be mee as i cant get close enough but i think the soccer ball looks like its floating? That's all that needs improving really bro, Cant wait to release my patch with some of your mods as you make them epic :love: Please make more!!!

A few things about that, if I was to use a throwing knife it wouldn't have a realistic bounce. Im gonna make an updated version that has no grenade explosion and even bouncier, I already know the whole script for it I just have to type it out. Im not gonna release it until after I release the gamemode though, im working very, very, hard to get this project done. Im guessing it should be near-completion if not completed by tomorrow afternoon..

The following user thanked FutureOps for this useful post:

ResistTheJamsha
02-12-2013, 03:34 AM #19
OmGRhys-x
Are you high?
if( getDvar( "mapname" ) != "mp_favela" )
{
self iPrintlnBold("^5Soccerball Doesnt Work On This Map");
}
else
{
}
}

Shouldnt it be

if( getDvar("mapname") != "mp_favela")
{