10-07-2015, 06:05 PM #1
mrtn
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); _____
Last edited by mrtn ; 12-12-2015 at 03:47 AM.

The following 9 users say thank you to mrtn for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, Egzec, EternalHabit, Exelo, FRINZ, Learning, LoveModz-, Scotty4.11, snapin
10-07-2015, 06:10 PM #2
MrMoan
Big Daddy
Dude thats sexy looks like elite mossy Nice

The following user thanked MrMoan for this useful post:

mrtn
10-07-2015, 06:34 PM #3
/SneakerStreet/
At least I can fight
Originally posted by 0x0000000 View Post
Hi,

Got bored of working on my main menu (Resurrection Remade) so just took a little break from it to make this little menu base :p
Worked on it for a couple of hours and tested it alot in online and didn't crash a single time so it's pretty stable.
Might be a little advanced if you're completely new.

The performance and stability all depends on you after you download it and mess around with it.

Here's a video of it:

Features:

Fixed HUD elems
- No more grayed out text elems
- No need to adjust your menu to all resolutions (Works on every resolution)

Stable
Fully working verification
Scroller remembrance

Bugs:

Only one i've found
- Menu thread dies if you play private match while host and then go online without host.

Stuff required:

PS3 SDK
Visual Studio 2010 with PS3 SDK integration

How to add a sub menu:

New_Menu(clientnumber, Minimum verification (e.g VERIFIED), MenuID (1-17), MaxScroll(Amount of Options), ScrollID (Option to set scroll to when you enter the menu), "Menu Title", Here you put a char* array of 18, you can create one yourself or use a pre-made one (named SubMenu1-16));

The pre-made SubMenu arrays can be found at the very top under the menu_structure struct

Creating a char* array for your own sub menus:

char* NewSub[18] = { "", "Option 1!", "Option 2!", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "", "" };
*Note* Always leave the first string empty as if it wasn't there. Too lazy to fix that right now so it'll mess up the menu if you put a string there lmao

How to add functions:

case MENUID HERE: //Sub Menu MENUID - This is how you add the functions to an option in a sub menu. Sub menu 2 would be case 2: and so on.
{
switch (ScrollID)
{
case 1: //Scroll position 1
{
//Place your function inside the case
}
break;
case 2: //Scroll position 2
{

}
break;
case 3: //Scroll position 3
{

}
break;
case 4: //Scroll position 4
{

}
break;
case 5: //Scroll position 5
{

}
break;
}
} break;

How the MenuID's are defined:

MenuID 0 = Main Menu
MenuID 1-16 = Sub Menus
MenuID 17 = Player Menu
MenuID 99 = Client Menu (The options used on clients)

Here's how the main menu is setup with the function for creating the sub menus:

You must login or register to view this content.

Download:
You must login or register to view this content.

damn this base looks dope. good jobSmile
10-07-2015, 06:39 PM #4
I'm loving this base, i'm not that good with bases so i find this really helpful, I wanna get a base that looks a bit like ikonroi v5 for the xbox. That is one of my fav menu's to host though it's a bit old.
10-07-2015, 06:41 PM #5
mrtn
Little One
Originally posted by SneakerStreet
damn this base looks dope. good jobSmile

Thanks, man :p
10-07-2015, 06:45 PM #6
mrtn
Little One
Originally posted by Learning View Post
I'm loving this base, i'm not that good with bases so i find this really helpful, I wanna get a base that looks a bit like ikonroi v5 for the xbox. That is one of my fav menu's to host though it's a bit old.

Just find a base that fits you and mess around with the design, not hard at all to replicate iKonroi v5 menu design
10-07-2015, 06:59 PM #7
Originally posted by 0x0000000 View Post
Just find a base that fits you and mess around with the design, not hard at all to replicate iKonroi v5 menu design

True I'll have a look at the .dll for ikonroi though idk how much that will help but never know other wise i guess these a few similar bases i've seen just without the all the features of the design i could mess around with and i'll see how that goes. Thanks for the base anyway this will give me something to mess around with till i'm stuck with options cause i doubt i'd ever fill the options.
10-08-2015, 02:51 AM #8
Honestly think that looks sexy asf <3 not a lot of SPRX our for mw2 that are really good... once someone makes a menu out of this it would be great Smile
10-09-2015, 01:54 AM #9
saucedo
Can’t trickshot me!
You a beast bro
10-09-2015, 05:23 AM #10
Yadderr
Bounty hunter
Good shit, loving this.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo